WDragon 发表于 2010-4-19 00:18:09

Third Eye Chakra

Out of the main seven body energy centres third eye chakra is one of the most important chakras.

Your third eye gives you an opportunity to experience different dimensions without having to leave your body.

This is the easiest way to see other dimensions which your physical sight cannot perceive.

You see through your eyes the physical world and you also have the ability to see the spiritual world through your third eye.

You can see a realistic eye or just a shape filled with indigo or purple colour.

If you do not get enough universal energy it will be quite hard for your to see your third eye. You can get an abundance of universal energy by meditating. When you meditate you get universal energy through your crown chakra into the whole of your body.

Usually people experience their third eye when they meditate, and that certainly happened to me too. Because meditation is very spiritual, you get many experiences which include the awakening of kundalini energy, nervous system cleansing and the opening of the third eye chakra.

read more: http://www.personal-development-coach.net/third-eye-chakra.html

Xman 发表于 2010-4-20 00:07:10

give me a break. r u indian??

WDragon 发表于 2010-4-20 00:12:34

回复 2# Xman

thats not very polite

Xman 发表于 2010-4-20 00:20:32

just kidding. i ll take it back if you think it is offensive

WDragon 发表于 2010-4-20 00:44:03

回复 4# Xman

ok
i dont really like indians

马甲.真 发表于 2010-4-20 10:02:39

universal energy~~~~~~homeditation......

en aha

btw how to meditation?

WDragon 发表于 2010-4-20 10:31:56

回复 6# 马甲.真

concentration
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Third Eye Chakra