注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
楼主: HammerSun

[转帖] Sins of a Solar Empire

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-22 01:27:46 | 显示全部楼层

Beta 2 应该出啦,大家找找下载哦

Stardock Entertainment and Ironclad Games today announced that Sins of a Solar Empire Beta 2 will start on June 21st.
The beta is available to all who preordered the game at TotalGaming.net and comes with an upgraded Bounty system including Marauding Pirates, an improved interface including the new Event Tracking System, an expanded combat and tactical-counter model, improved planetary management, a new Capital Planet system, an expanded tech tree, upgraded strategic and tactical AI, even more strategic options, a refined economic system, improved graphics and much more. Sins of a Solar Empire will be released in February 2008. Check the latest screenshots now uploaded in our gallery.

Sins Beta 2 FAQ

• Can I just upgrade over Beta 1 or should I reinstall the game from scratch?
You will need to wipe out the first Beta of Sins entirely from your system by first uninstalling the game via Stardock Central, then deleting your Ironclad Games directory located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Ironclad Games
If you try upgrading over Beta 1 you will get version mismatch errors when trying to run the game.
  • Will my Beta 1 save games be compatible with Beta 2?
No, you should delete all prior save games. As with Beta 1, expect save games to break between updates.
  • What's the purpose of Beta 2?
Beta 2 is the single-player gameplay test for Sins. Most of the gameplay for Sins will be present for testing and balancing during this phase of the beta test. That said, if you run into technical problems we still want to hear about those.
  • Is Beta 2 still TEC-only? When do we get to see the other races?
Beta 2 will continue to reveal only the TEC, but will contain nearly all of that race's ships/structures. It hasn't been determined when or if the other two races will make an appearance for the beta test, but we'll know more around Beta 3.
  • I thought we saw core gameplay in Beta 1?  What makes Beta 2 so special?
Only the basics were released for Beta 1. If you took part in it, Beta 2 will seem totally different in many ways. As such I recommend going through all four tutorials that will come in Beta 2. These will step you through the changes to the concepts from Beta 1, but also introduce many of the new gameplay elements in Beta 2.
  • Pfft! What's really in Beta 2?!
On the short list: Four tutorials (two all-new), a new class of ships, new art and models for several structures/ships, an upgraded Bounty system, better AI, tweaked Phase Lane system, better ship balancing (capital ships will now be the rarities they've always been intended to be), better trade system, refined/updated economic model, all-new logistics system, tweaked culture/influence model, and lots more.
  • When is Beta 2 going to be released?
Beta 2 will be released on June 21st.  Stardock is in the Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5) so don't look for it at midnight.
  • How can I get in on Beta 2?
Anyone who pre-orders Sins of a Solar Empire before or for a short period after the release of Beta 2 may get in on the action. Pre-orders will be charged upon Beta 2's release. Once your pre-order has been charged you gain access to all of the Sins' betas and the final game. (Note: I'll be putting together a separate FAQ for sales questions.)
  • How do I download the Beta?  Can I get it on disc?
The Sins beta is only available through Stardock Central, our digital download manager and requires online activation. We are not providing copies of the beta on disc.
  • Have the system requirements changed since Beta 1?
No, the requirements remain the same.  Minimum: Windows XP SP2/Vista, 1.8 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM (1 GB for Vista), 128 MB DirectX 9 3D Video Card, DirectX 9.0c or higher; Recommended: 2.4 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM for Vista), 256 MB DirectX 9 3D Video Card.

[ 本帖最后由 HammerSun 于 2007-6-22 01:35 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-6-22 09:35:16 | 显示全部楼层
beta2有BT放出来了!
http://www.pirateuropa.com/subcat.php?id=12
5小时前有人放出来的,搜一下就有啦
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-22 10:05:44 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 RockmanII 于 2007-6-22 09:35 发表
beta2有BT放出来了!