X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 2736|回复: 20

[其他] 我来讲一点不同的声音。。。。。

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-22 19:10:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
“TNG可能是一个集所有MOD优点的集合物,但是它有它独到的一些特点,是其他所有MOD都没有的。。。。。。” 参看原文

我来讲一点不同的声音。。。。。

1.        TNG的东西只是适合一部分人。。。而以前的4.83适合所有 人。。不论PVP或PVC.。。而这个MOD太过于追求所谓的难度,同时也只是为pvp而生 。。。
2.        4.83 时的GM讲过最接近原版。。。。。。
3.        TNG“身份”系统还没有4.83形象。。。。
4.        经济系统一团糟。。。。。
5.        洞外的天区,飞机。武器。战舰。公式化。。。武器同质化。。。推进系统。。。撞击伤害型同BUG 。。。
6.        为了追求更难!?。。。(那去玩微软模拟飞行2008吧。绝对真实!开会了,都可以开波音737了。。。呵呵。。。)战舰改的乱七八糟,一律2导弹+几个舰炮。。。这就是为了追求PVP的平衡?!!。。。让我说什么  好。。。。。
7.        也许是我玩过太多MOD了吧。。。。集合所有MOD优点和抄袭有什么区别。。也确实抄了不少东西。。。我是从这个游戏发行开始玩的,玩单机,玩MOD。。。这也无所谓,相互学习嘛!当然还是有它的特点的。。。一人一个口味吧!!!
8.        游戏只是游戏,不喜欢,但是可以试着玩玩。。还接受不了那就放弃吧。。。(送给一部分朋友)
9.        “鸡肋”食之无肉,弃之有味。。。。。。调高难度也只是增加游戏的可玩度得一个方法而已,嗯!失望多过期望啊!!

各位就当我发发牢骚吧。。。。呵呵呵。。。

[ 本帖最后由 mike521zx 于 2007-7-23 06:55 编辑 ]
发表于 2007-7-22 19:16:44 | 显示全部楼层
不错也~

模拟飞行2008听过~听说配置很高的:L 我gf4mx440  128m显卡 512内存:L 应该玩不了么
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-22 19:18:25 | 显示全部楼层
可以升级了。。。。。呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-22 19:19:24 | 显示全部楼层
:L 唉那就是玩不了~:'(
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-22 19:30:31 | 显示全部楼层
来看看玩了一年tng的人发的牢骚,我觉得他写的很有趣,回帖就不转了

原贴地址
http://www.dbb.at/aurora/modules ... id=2437&forum=5

作者dyce

Call me crazy... #1
Just can't stay away

From Toronto, ON, CAN
***I don't really care if you agree/disagree with what im about to say, but I will listen to reasonable arguments, just dont flame***

What ever happened to playing the agem the way it was meant to be played?

I dont know if its just me, but im tired of seeing the same couple ships being flown, it gets boring...
Havoc, spit, crab, tempest, vic, maybe a few others....

I understand that part of the fun of freelancer is to be able to customize your ship, but its also fun to fight the way the game/mod was designed. Each ship has strengths/weaknesses when it comes to weapons, armour, etc.
For example, why do peopel fly the crab as opposed to the vorlon PK? Because why should one fly a bigger, clumsier ship when they can have juts as strong a ship that is smaller, faster and more agile?

Why has the havoc become the fighter of choice? I can remember a time when everyone flew a chaos. Then it became public knowledge that one can mount 4 missle launchers on a havoc. So why fly a heavier fighter when you can fly an extremely agile and quick ship that is just as powerful?

The spitfire...probably the most hated and loved ship in the mod. It wouldnt be as big of a problem for capships if the spit had its original weapon, or any similar weapon. If a pilot wants a more powerful weapon, they have to go for the slower heavy fighter offered by the shadows, but the weapon is extremely powerufl. Oh but wait, we can just load a powerful weapon on the little pest known as the Spitfire to create the ultimate cap killer.

A big problem with this is the way the mod was created, allowing Battleship armour to be mounted on cap ships, having the weps/equipment that are dropped be alot more powerful than ones you can buy.

In my mind using the 4 missle launchers on the havoc should be considered cheating. It is obviously an error in the coding/design of the ship, and I consider that being use of a glitch, which most would consider as an dishonourable and wrong thing to do.

So what am i saying? Im saying we should play the game it was meant to be played. I think you will find it alot more exciting when you face ships you have rarely fought before, and it will make battles more interesting because each ship has its own strengths/weaknesses. Hell, you may even see some starwars ships starting to get use. Now im not asking for TOTAL original weps/equip to be used, but keep it reasonable. It kind of makes starbursts/beams pointless when everyone uses them... same with doomsdays/hydras. Rarely will you see anything else on a ship of someone who has built up their ship.

Im not asking any of you to actually join me in this. I can already pciture what most of you are saying "lol, good luck Dyce!". im just saying think about how you play the game...are you playing it with as much honour as you you can?

(and ya i know, this sounds funny coming from someone from the 9th, but hey, I was probably the msot honourable player from the 9th, and I know that my clanmates did alot that was wrong)

Posted on: 7/5 5:53:00
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-22 19:31:10 | 显示全部楼层
只支持DX9.0C以上的显卡。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-22 19:59:38 | 显示全部楼层
这个……怎么说呢,选择TNG是投票的结果,我们找到的能用mod也是寥寥无几……
实在不知道用什么了,NN不要太旧的,不要30mb以下的,但是,符合条件还有服务器版本的几乎没有……
我们也没办法……
一个月以后,再采样一次。看看对TNG反映怎么样。
适应了就好得。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-22 20:20:50 | 显示全部楼层
老外这种牢骚太普遍了。。。没什么。

赚钱上。现在的设计还算不错,老实说觉得挑战性一般。自力更生的,前期挣钱确实比较难,但是基本上花和4.83同样的时间买到战舰(要想过程中换换这个玩玩那个,最后还要和“奋斗”的人同样的待遇,还是XX去吧),任务敌人没难度(水平和4.83不相上下),中后期钱非常好赚,当然,连赚钱都懒就没得说了。。。

游戏性。刷关系很无聊。。。痛恨!但是比4.83刷那个Area好多了,至少关系在变,而且公平。战斗还没有探索过全部地区的战斗,不过装备确实太容易出,做一会儿任务就全出来了。。。还是那句话,一次让游戏者就把山珍海味吃腻了不好,所谓物以稀为贵,那位老外的抱怨了半天,其实根本是在抱怨最好极品泛滥成垃圾,人手一个了,最后造成趋同而已。其他仍在探索中。。。

bug太严重,尤其是初期倒钱,动用全民监督也屡禁不止,建议调低初始资金和一些初级战斗机比如eagle。反正论坛的都在这里,调低之前大家建好小号。新来的愣说没看见服务器提示禁止窃取初始资金也没办法倒。论坛上的人也不会跑来抱怨。后来的人有可以乞讨的优势,因为那时候很多人都有钱了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-22 21:40:48 | 显示全部楼层
那现在改换175吧,这个MOD是才出的新MOD:lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-22 22:10:56 | 显示全部楼层
有IFSO数据么?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则