回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-29 10:20:54 | 显示全部楼层
本来我还能看到2个图
现在什么也看不到了······
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-29 13:11:51 | 显示全部楼层
It is first to be announced by the fans of the andylau:at see over this son hereafter word by word and sentence by sentence, my heart can''t be calm once in a very long while, shocking!why would like a son that like?!many years in bbs in deeptime in my life , from thinking any further can''t there is any a son can move me, have never thought to come in sight of such ingenious and incomparable like this an a son today. floor lord, is you let me comprehending the‘someone outside the person profoundly, there is day outside the day'' this words.thank you ! at see over this son hereafter, i did not replies immediately, because i fear me the vulgar replies unbearablely will compromise this net last rare a son.but i replied still, because feel if can''t leave behind at the such fascinating a son own net, that i die too can''t the purpose of name !can leave own net an a matter for is how pride behind at the such fascinating a son!floor lord, beg your pardon my selfish! i know that describe the floor lord you with the how gorgeous words regardless the fascinating degree of a son is all not enough, is all hypocritical, so i think only of to say a:your a son is too good-looking!i would like to the lifetime sees the bottom! this son conceives outline novel, the topic has the mental strategy only, the paragraph is clear, details , fall the rise and fall, the main line is clear, fascinating, mild the extraordinary literature from bottom inside, is witty it may be said, a classic, is a model that my generation should the study. in regard to the angle of the cloak-and-dagger art, this son do not calculate too successful, but it of the experiment is however the far far larger than in meaning the success oneself.positive so-called:
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-29 13:26:04 | 显示全部楼层
,我看不懂,只能断章取义了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-29 21:02:44 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下,大家快来看
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则