找回密码
 注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 2596|回复: 6

[转帖] 新家园任务星区小行星情况(转自EGOSOFT)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-6 10:20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As you may or might not know, the sector you get after doing the new home plot can be named, and its looks and asteroids are made according.
I will be giving you peeps info on the sectors.

-Asteroids-

Ceo's Wellspring
Has 27 roids, it has the most ore at a total yield of 11111.97 and it comes in a poor 4th with silicon yield of 2038.01.

Twisted Skies
Has 28 roids, it comes 3rt in ore with yield 10734.55 and jumps to 2nd with handy silicon with a total yield of 2221.53.

Spires of Elusion
This sector got 27 asteroids hanging about with a 2nd place total ore award of 10908.7 yield and dead last with silicon 2028.35.

Guiding Star
This oddball holds 29 and comes dead last in ore and first in silicon... go silly, 10120.56 ore full yield and 2310.54 silicon.

Cathedral of Xaar
This mr4 is 27 roids old and gets the place of ??? you guessed it 4th place in both ore and silicon, ore:10700.58 & silicon:2079.38.

so.. Cathedral is a worst and we all know that silicon is better then ore.. ore is not required in a loop and its hard to run out of it in a loop. so spires of elusion is really the worst and guiding star is best.
Roid data got from: http://home.wolfsburg.de/kprohrbeck/eng/astrotb/astrotb.html

-looks- (with screencaps)

CEO's Wellspring
This sector has by far the best lighting.. almost all sides of an object will have the same good lighting, IT has a big cloudy rocky planet right there and 2 other out there but as for the sky its not vary remarkable but theirs nothing vary annoying about any part of it though.

Twisted Skies
Its got a slightly smaller big planet that looks like earth but with rockier land and greener skies has reddish background and only one sun but if you turn around when entering you will see a freaking cool planet in the distance this planet is black and has super cool red rings. I so wish they would have put that in Spires of Elusion..

Spires of Elusion
This sector has the vary LARGEST planet maybe of all sectors in the Xuniverse, It is nice and blue and is so earth like. There are 2 suns behind you when entering, The planet has a blue solar flare look on the side you enter though its really just the background behind the planet (planets aren't part of the background) the space has a dark blue color, not much else to say.

Guiding Star
This sector has a smaller big light greenish planet and has 2 stars close together, one is orange one is light blue. The background covers the most of all these sectors and looks like avarice(unknown sector east of montalaar)

Cathedral of Xaar
It has 3 planets overlapping each other and represent 3 different types of ugly barren sandy splitlike colonist's nightmare (in my overopinion) a grouped 2 suns and a patch of background looking sorta what i would call torn space, It seems light everything to view is in only 2 spots.

>>>edit<<<
Twisted Skies also has good lighting doe to a 2nd sun that i missed and it has more red fogy stuff witch was left out of the pix

Sorry when the pix links expire.
Mind the text in my pix.

The "facts"

If you want good lighting: . . Ceo's Wellspring
If you want a cool planet: . . Twisted Skies
If you want to feel earthy: . . Spires of Elusion
If you want best silicon: . . . . Guiding Star
If you want to make a bad choice in all accounts: . Cathedral of Xaar

Thank you so much for reading and tell us what you think and what you did or will choose 'n why.

总体说来,喜欢亮堂点的选CEO的源泉,喜欢好看行星的选扭曲的天空,喜欢地球的感觉的选尖塔的逃避,想要最好的硅矿,选引导星,如果你想要最糟糕的选择,那就是塞尔的大教堂
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-6 10:21:51 | 显示全部楼层
奇怪,原帖里我看不到图。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-6 10:31:38 | 显示全部楼层
另,补充一点我自己的经历

在CEO的源泉与塞尔的大教堂都在门口附近有1产量15的NV矿,尤其是总裁的源泉,生怕你看不到,把NV矿堵门口了。。。一进去抬眼就是
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-6 13:21:01 | 显示全部楼层
我就选的塞尔的大教堂,在我的机器里我看着这个是最亮的,那个带个大地球的星区我这里看着只有面向地球时非常亮但是在背面就恨不清楚,估计是我机器的问题,但是没办法已经选了。而且向楼上说的,那个15的nv矿是个好东西。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-6 16:36:19 | 显示全部楼层
NV矿除了砸碎了放船里一起卖还能干啥?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-6 19:49:05 | 显示全部楼层
造K族的船
材料需要NV矿,虽然用的量很少
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-7 13:19:08 | 显示全部楼层