搜索
查看: 12556|回复: 5

[转帖] [PROGRAM] Plugin Manager Lite : V1.30 : 30/03/2011

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-4-22 13:34:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 0809000 于 2011-4-22 13:52 编辑

纯搬运~~也许会翻译几句~~
原帖地址:[PROGRAM] Plugin Manager Lite : V1.30 : 30/03/2011

This is the new lite version of the Plugin Manager. Its a complete rewrite from the old one due to the code being last and should completly replace it

Latest Beta: Download Here
If you want to help test the latest beta, visit the link above. If you just want to install/use scripts and mods, then download the latest stable version below.

下载地址:http://cycrow.thexuniverse.us/XPluginManager_Installer.exe

NOTE: If you are having problems, please refer to the FAQ in the next post first

Installing

To Install, download and run the program then follow the install wizard, choosing the install directory, start menu directory, etc.

You will also get to choose the extra software to include

• Auto Updater: Allows the program to auto update when you run the plugin manager
    • SPK Tools: A set of command line tools for using spk tools
    • VC++ Redistributable: This are required librarys for the program, might already be available. If the program doesn't load, try installing these
    • Desktop Shortcuts: Creates a shortcut on the desktop for the Plugin Manager

Once installed, you need to run the program once to do its initial setup. This is done automatically when running for the first time. It will attempt to find your installed games and add the directories.

If you doesn't find them, you will need to add them manually. Goto the settings menu and select "Add Directory", then browse to your game directory.

Using

The program is fairly simple to use, unlike the old plugin manager, there are very few options, and most things are done automatically for you.

If you want to use install scripts and mods that aren't signed, ie, not part of the bonus pack, then you first need to active the manager into modified mode. This is done via the settings menu

如果你想安装没有签名(应该是这样译的吧)的Scripts和Mods且不是奖励包的内容时~你需要先通过Settings将管理器的Modified模块激活。我觉得汉化这一句就够了。

To install new packages, simply press the "Install Package" button then select the SPK file you wish to install.

This will open the install package dialog, which will display details about the package before install it.

If you install a multi-spk file, with more than 1 package in, you will also get a list of all packages you are about to install.

Important Information

• Remember to close the plugin manager before running the game.

Features Not Currently Included

These are the list of features that are not included in this version, but will be available in the future

• Changable Language Display

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When i try to run the program, i get an error about side by side error and it wont load
A: You need to install the VC++ Distributables if you get this error, they are in the main installer, just reinstall and make sure the option is selected

Q: I use many scripts that require EMP, do i need to install EMP seperatly ?
A: No, the plugin manager will generate the requires files for EMP automatically, so theres no need to use it seperatly

Q: I have some scripts installed that use wares, but they dont have the correct ware name, more like a code
A: This is a problem with EMP, make sure the standalone version is removed and let the plugin manager use its own version

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2011-4-22 16:40:20 | 显示全部楼层
补充个最新测试版的链接。
[BETA] X Plugin Manager Lite : 1.40 Beta 2 : 17/04/2011       
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=256718
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-22 18:14:45 | 显示全部楼层
天紫色 发表于 2011-4-22 16:40
补充个最新测试版的链接。
X Plugin Manager Lite : 1.40 Beta 2 : 17/04/2011       
http://forum.egosoft.com ...

第5行就是~~直接Copy过来~~不会拉东西的~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-4-22 20:09:07 | 显示全部楼层
如果你想安装没有签名(应该是这样译的吧)的Scripts和Mods且不是奖励包的内容时~你需要先通过Settings将管理器的Modified模块激活。我觉得汉化这一句就够了。

确实只要这一句就够了
我用 X Plugin Manager Lite有时候物品ID会莫名其妙的消失。。。一直找不到原因,!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-4-22 20:32:29 | 显示全部楼层
waals 发表于 2011-4-22 20:09
如果你想安装没有签名(应该是这样译的吧)的Scripts和Mods且不是奖励包的内容时~你需要先通过Settings将管 ...
Q: I have some scripts installed that use wares, but they dont have the correct ware name, more like a code
A: This is a problem with EMP, make sure the standalone version is removed and let the plugin manager use its own version

FAQ有说明~~看不懂的话~~我也没办法~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-1 17:43:52 | 显示全部楼层
要练习英语了呵呵
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站