搜索
查看: 16212|回复: 43

[分享] 4.28在FedCon上展示展示的"X重生"视频、图片、FAQ

火... [复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-2 11:34:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 FreemanGL 于 2011-5-2 12:08 编辑

拍摄视频:

FAQ:
1. Q: Will there be sub menu or something about space map or is it still to early to say??

A: We can atm not show the details of the interface and that's because its not all finished, but of course there is some...or what we are trying....and what I already mentioned a few times. There is a very different interface. It will not be like menu over menus witch you have to navigate through and shuffle through. But of course there will be information that you will be able to access. You can call it a menu, but we don't call it that because it presented in another way. That has to do with you interacting with people, who then present you with those information and that changes how the information's are shown.

2. Q: Will there be a cockpit or shown cockpit with information and something about an earlier game (hard to hear)

A: I'm not sure how good that camera that was standing in front was....if you look closely I'm afraid that.. sadly sadly....yes.( then someone saying something about ship model again hard to hear) no no. We can't at this point talk about the details, we must have have little paticience, but not for long, we will very soon release some more details. But yes, let's say it this way, there is for sure "one" cockpit and that's pretty cool and you will see it soon.

3. Q: Will there be a MAC version or just a PC version of the game

A: That has not been decided yet, but there will be a PC version for sure. I would like to see it on a MAC, but we didn't make it for MAC in the past, but it has also something to do with how much workload we can handle. If yes then properly later.

4. Q: Hard to hear, but it was something with MODing

A: oh yeah. I didn't even mention that. Moding and working closely with the communities has always in the past been very important. We can of course not atm make this as open as in the past. In the past there where mostly a bases where you could work from. The game is changing and so the technology and other things. It will properly first be after the game has be released before moders get something to work with. Like in the past they will continue to develop the game after it has been released.

拍摄图:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

评分

参与人数 3好评 +3 收起 理由
sxaoe + 1 很给力!
Nova + 1 画面更精细了
SPY + 1 哈喇子已经止不住了~

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2011-5-2 11:35:26 | 显示全部楼层
沙发占领,附带FAQ中提到是座舱视角:

本帖子中包含更多资源