X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 2555|回复: 3

[分享] (28.06.2011)ImprovedRaces R15.25

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-29 09:37:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 天紫色 于 2011-6-29 09:42 编辑

CHANGELOG FOR R15.24 [更新日志]

fixed bug with some response carrier script crashing (resulting in 0m/s response carriers) [除错]
added ability for player ships and AI ships (even those created by jobs) to deploy fighter drones, mines and lasertowers [飞船可以雇用无人机、矿(?)和激光塔]
limited counterstrike size a bit (mostly because of massive ATF fleets - they should be little more sane now  [大大限制了冲突的规模]
punishment for not paying taxes: if you enabled tax system, you have to pay taxes for fabs in AI owned sectors. If you don't, it hurts your notoriety [逃税惩罚]
increased max number of factories that can be built in sector [提高星区内建厂数的上限]
changed prerequisites for AI to build stations in player-owned sector - you must build a trading station in sector and there must be no TL (owned by you) in sector [改变AI在玩家拥有的星区建站的先决条件 - 玩家必须在星区建造一个贸易站并且没有TL]
about 10 other smaller bugfixes and improvements I forgot to write down and they vaporized from my memory) [其他除错和改进]
lowered notoriety bonus for destroying X/K stations. Negative impact with TR enabled was too big and unjustified [减少摧毁X/K族空间站后获得的声望奖励]

Download [下载]:

ImprovedRaces
ImprovedRaces Addons
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-29 09:38:33 | 显示全部楼层
菜鸟一个,翻译的可能不太符合游戏设定,将就着看吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-6-29 10:40:08 | 显示全部楼层
fixed bug with some response carrier script crashing (resulting in 0m/s response carriers) [修复某些由脚本创建的航母控制脚本的错误]
added ability for player ships and AI ships (even those created by jobs) to deploy fighter drones, mines and lasertowers [玩家和NPC可以部署无人机,星雷和激光塔]
limited counterstrike size a bit (mostly because of massive ATF fleets - they should be little more sane now  [限制了ATF的攻击和反击程度]
punishment for not paying taxes: if you enabled tax system, you have to pay taxes for fabs in AI owned sectors. If you don't, it hurts your notoriety [税收系统:启用后,你放置在NPC星区的空间站将要缴纳税收,反之不用(这才真实)]
increased max number of factories that can be built in sector [恩,这条说,以前建工厂多了会卡,那么现在能比以前更卡(工厂建设上限提高)]
changed prerequisites for AI to build stations in player-owned sector - you must build a trading station in sector and there must be no TL (owned by you) in sector [星区占领方式改变:在星区建设贸易空间站(以前是随便啥站都行)同时不能有TL在星区(玩家的)(不知道还要不要钱和清空星区)]
about 10 other smaller bugfixes and improvements I forgot to write down and they vaporized from my memory) [作者説“这10个BUG修复说明啥的。。已经阻止不了俺了,所以就不写了”]
lowered notoriety bonus for destroying X/K stations. Negative impact with TR enabled was too big and unjustified (摧毁X和K族空间站的奖励降低)

^_^。。LZ俺帮你一把。。。

不过。。。。25的说明呢。。。这里只有24的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-6-29 10:49:15 | 显示全部楼层
我也才发现是24的,哈哈,官方上就只有24的,25的估计没啥写的吧
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条