[复制链接]
抢楼 查看抢中楼层 本帖为抢楼帖,欢迎抢楼!  奖励楼层: 2 
发表于 2011-7-12 22:43:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 0809000 于 2011-7-12 22:51 编辑

转帖~~原帖地址:http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=223882
没兴趣翻译了~~

手贱了~~变成抢楼贴了~~
不知道有啥效果的说~~SF给奖

This is the updated X3TC version of the Salvage Claim Software Mk. 1 originally written for X2/X3 Reunion which can be found here.

After a major overhaul, the scripts have now been renamed the Salvage Command Suite and feature over 56 commands for salvaging ships, rocks, cargo and debris. Many of the commands are configurable through the 24+ configuration options.

These scripts will detect any crates, unclaimed ships or astronauts in the X-Universe (in sectors where you have a ship, station or satellite) and (if they are in the current sector) automatically target them for you. You can also receive alerts when anything especially valuable is found via the SCS Newsletter!

You can call in the Goner Repair ship to repair a ship or number of ships or even purchase your own Mobile Repair Ship from the new Goner Shipyard and there are several commands for stripping and selling ships and for selling any unwanted cargo you might obtain from salvaged ships.

The script package also has a 26 page manual you can download separately that gives full details of all the commands and their functions as well as many other useful bits of information.

Once the script is installed and activated, there will be a new item available at most equipment docks called 'Salvage Command Software', installing this will add a new Salvage Command Menu to your ships onboard computer. These are most of the commands available as of V3.38:

Detect Crates (Under Additional Ship Commands)
        Move To Centre Of Sector... (Under Navigation Menu)
        Scan for ships/crates
        Claim Target
        Claim ALL derelict ships in sector
        Locate nearest derelict ship in sector
        Locate nearest derelict ship in universe
        Find derelict of type...
        Best sector to salvage
        View last scan report
        Request repair ship
        Repair all docked ships
        Cancel repairs on ship
        Sell ship for scrap
        Collect crate or wares (any ship)
        Collect ALL crates or wares (any ship)
        Jump ship to station
        Jump ship to position
        Find best Asteroid to mine
        Salvage Target
        Salvage Rocks...
        Launch Camera Drone
        Deploy a Stealth Satellite
        Upgrade a satellite to stealth version
        Colourise Names
        Set Homebase to...
        Find station with most product (best buying price)...
        Find station with least product (best selling price)...
        Buy for best price until full...
        Buy for average price until full...
        Sell all carried product...
        Goods transfer...
        Sit and sell...
        Station supplier...
        View SCS Trade report...
        Purchase MRS Upgrade
        Strip and sell ship...
        Strip and sell all docked ships
        Equip from Inventory...
        View Inventory...
        Transfer Inventory...
        Return this ship to the Goner...
        List sectors without satellites...
        Reboot SCS script
        Configure SCS commands

The 'Detect Crates' command will run continuously once activated and alert you to any crates or ships when you enter a sector. You can deactivate this command manually, or the command will be automatically deactivated if you switch to a ship that does not have the Salvage Command Software installed. Leaving your ship temporarily (space-walking) will not deactivate the command unless you order your ship to do something else.

Additionally, every 6 hours (configurable), a new crate and/or random ship will (maybe) be created (see the manual for the percentages of having a ship created).

Please note: V3.38 still has a few text strings in the German and Italian versions that have to be translated, so if you are running the scripts in either of those languages, you may occasionally encounter some English text. This will be fixed soon and updated text files will be posted.

The Stealth Satellites mod is separate from the main scripts because it overwrites one of the in-game scripts (!fight.targeting). This could (unlikely, but possibly) lead to a conflict if you are already running another script that modifies the same file. If you download and install the stealth scripts, the main SCS scripts will automatically detect it, otherwise, the stealth commands will not be available.

There are two download locations and two download formats (normal or zipped), however, it is recommended you download the .spk versions from the primary location.

Download the manual 845Kb (798Kb zipped)

Download the Scripts 257Kb (324Kb zipped)

Download the Stealth Satellite Scripts 4.2Kb (4Kb zipped)

In the unlikely event someone does discover a conflict (or you are another scripter who has modified !fight.targeting) please let me know as soon as possible and I'll see if I can resolve the conflict.

If you find any errors, bugs or something you consider 'strange' behaviour, you can post a message in this thread,
PM me or email me at [email protected] and I'll check it out and fix it (if necessary) as soon as possible.

The latest beta (v4.01) is now available to download from
here for those who want to try it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站