查看: 2749|回复: 3

[分享] BSG in X3TC

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-7-31 21:10:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ygat 于 2011-8-1 00:10 编辑

Battle Star Galactica - Beta R1

Features in the mod are
-#3 main races - The colonials, the Cylons and Colonial pirates
-Brand new universe in which there are the twelve colonies, kobal, New caprica + others seen in the episodes, all other systems are empty and classed as unknown.(Should be able to capture and rename using STO but not sure)
-The ships are slightly modified from Killerogs pack to be able to dock faster with stations + Fighters having faster docking times when docking with the battlestar and basestars
-All systems and battle music has changed to fit the universe of battlestar galactica
-Maybe if there is enough time a story line of the show
-Idea to use jump points instead of jump gates (Need help with the AI with that)
-Cylons occasionally invade
-There is Colonial pirates which also invade the colonials

The mod started as a fan project for me and a friend but soon turned into a full conversion mod which turned out very well, the mod it self is based on the TV show Battlestar Galactica - It involves a new universe, music and ships + more that you will have to find yourself. As a fan of Battlestar Galactica the mod will be continually updated when needed.

!!!BEWARE!!! This mod is not compatible with any other mod, Any comments to improve the mod will be appreciated greatly.
This mod was created with TC patched to 3.1a and the only mods installed were Cycrows Cheat Scripts and Commodity Logistics Software.
There is a custom tships file also as well as several other files that were customised.
This mod may not work with other mods as it is heavilly modifed.

I will not give support for people who are using other ship mods in conjuction with this one sorry. Use this mod on its own please. If you are having trouble with the ships or scripts please make sure you Contact me at my email.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/x3bsg- ... ttle-star-galactica
发表于 2011-7-31 21:25:24 | 显示全部楼层
不错不错,顶
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-31 21:37:21 | 显示全部楼层
我记得前两天那里还啥都没有吧~~这么快搞定了?网络问题今天竟然翻不到MODDB啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-26 12:38:33 | 显示全部楼层
英文,看不懂
回复