搜索
楼主: 江左

[灌水] 话说,星际之剑2:寒冬霸主明天能出不?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 08:02:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-9-21 08:16:38 | 显示全部楼层
As far as it goes with beta testing...we avoid open ones because unless you are testing mass server load, they are nothing more than a pr dog-n-pony show. We prefer a mix of some 1/4 handpicked reliable community testors and then about 3/4 open to the community raffle positions.

要增加一轮beta测试

There are a lot of big PC releases coming up so we are currently working with our sales partners to determine the best date. The good thing about being a smaller publisher is that you can be more flexible than the big guys, the challenge is that you don't always have the same muscle when it comes to priority. I'd put my money on end of October rather than earlier if that helps.

Kind regards
Susana
预计还有一个月

They are currently trying to work out the details of a possible beta test with outside testers, as in non-Paradox or Kerberos employees. Most likely scenario is an invite only NDA required closed beta with participants chosen from this and Kerberos' forums.

From the Devs Forum by their CEO
To clarify...

As for the release date itself...well you all know I am partial to an in intense beta period before release and that is what is currently being pinched out of the schedule...so if it comes down to a choice of going to market on time without beta...or a small delay to get community testing in before release...well I will leave it up to you to imagine my most likely choice for the time being.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站