找回密码
 注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 1144|回复: 0

[原创] XTC新开局 - EJ's Mod-for-a-Mod XTC Gamestarts V1.0

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-30 07:11:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[MOD+SCRIPTS) EJ's Mod-for-a-Mod XTC Gamestarts V1.0 Out Later Today!
原帖:http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=294493
EJ's Mod-for-a-Mod XTC Gamestarts

Compatible only with the Xtended mod.

Adding this mod to Vanilla TC will cause !!CHAOS!!.

Key:
Done
In Prog.
Not Started

(There's a few more starts which I'm keeping quiet about )
Starts will include:
________

Sneaky Smuggler - Teladi - X-Treme
For the past few wozuras you've successfully smuggled 'luxury commodities' between the new and old sectors. If the Terrans knew you were using their gate...
________

Humble Merchant - Argon - Not all that hard
Herron's Nebula wasn't as profitable as you hoped, and now you turn to the new world...
________

Yaki General - Boron Yaki - Hard
Peaceful!? You didn't get where you were today through peace. You are the shadows, you have claimed many lives. Now time to claim a few more.
________

Solaran Soldier - Aldran - Hard
All your life there has only been Solara. Then the Terran's came back... now you find your space filled with disgusting alien races!
________

Trapped Priest - Paranid - VHard (This is the damaged ship no SETA one!)Unholy pirates tried to steal these holy relics! You fought bravely, but your ship is highly damaged. If you survive, His Holiness will surely reward you greatly!
________

Serious Split - Split - Average/Easy
The expansion region is ripe with economic opportunities... Split say, get trading!
________

Neutral Argon - Argon - Average
Unknown to the universe, a star begins to rise. You need not worry about enemies at this stage, nobody's ever heard of you.
________

Silly ones:
________

Bleep! - Xenon - X-Treme
The Xenon's greatest fear was that a union of races would begin to fight back. These sectors are overrun with fresh new life, and the Xenon are concerned. They've made a strategical retreat for now... and you've been left behind in busy space! Oh *BLEEP*!
________

Shivan - Shivan Dragoness - Just For The Lulz™
As a great aged Shivan Dragoness you must lead your pack to new hunting grounds!
________

Other Info:

Any suggestions for more, please post here! Or any other requests. Or feedback, etc.

I'm working on some other ideas too, as you can see many here are xtreme or a bit of a joke... There'll be more average ones! I think with the standard XTC ones too most areas will be covered.

I added Humble Trader due to popular request... one person demanding it.

下载没看到~~~请自行观看原帖的等待更新

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站