注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 7356|回复: 34

[转帖] 星际之剑2的黑色星期五?!

火.. [复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-30 09:28:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖:http://arinndembo.com/?p=743
由开发组的一位阿姨写的解释:Good morning all. I am in Vancouver, BC and it is 10:14 am on Saturday, October 29th, 2011. The last survivors of my team, including me, were up until 5:30 am this morning working on Sword of the Stars 2. I got back up just now to see what the status of our website and forums might be. Answer: still absolutely crushed, so overwhelmed with traffic that we cannot even see/read posts, much less log in or respond.

So, looks like this website and “social media” like Facebook and Twitter are the only medium of communication until we somehow get that sorted. To the few Sword of the Stars 2 fans who have chosen to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, and the few who know where this website is, congratulations: that means that you get to know what’s going on, because I am literally the last woman standing at this point.

STATE OF THE GAME: At last word, there will be an update today (Saturday) which contains a few key fixes. There will be another update on Monday, which should be a more in-depth pass to give the game overall much greater stability. Once the Monday update is live, we will have a better idea of the schedule of updates to come in the month of November. I also hope that once business hours on Monday roll around, we can get the forums back up.

STATE OF THE TEAM: Exhausted in every way. It has been extremely difficult to lose so many team members over the course of the last year. It would be hard enough to miss them as people, but as developers their absence is even more keenly felt. We’re still alive and working, but the programmers have had to put in 12+ hour days to try and compensate for people who aren’t there. We’ve pushed it as hard as we can, and no one has the resources to push any harder.

STATE OF ME PERSONALLY: Possibly irrelevant, but…I have mixed feelings. I’m a mother of two children, and no one knows better than I do that birth is a painful business. Even in the absolute best and healthiest deliveries, there can be a good deal of blood, mess and screaming. And if a birth does not go well, it is dangerous to the child AND the mother.

On the other hand, in game development as in life, sometimes there are times when the baby just has to come out or die. Both my children and I are alive today because when it came to a hard decision, the doctor was willing to use a knife to insure our survival. The release of this game was much the same. It was a thing that had to happen, and because of it the game and the team now have a chance to live that they would not otherwise have had.

The team will heal, given enough rest, nourishment and support. The game has taken its first breath, and it will live. And exhausted and battered as I am, I have faith that it WILL be loved, and it WILL be supported, not only by me and my team but by our community and our publisher.

So, while I am extremely tired and more than a little bruised and bloody, while I am extremely sorry that this did not go smoothly, I am also glad that the first day of release is over. Better days will come. They always do, when teams and games are given proper support.

That’s it for now. To all the people who are there for me and my team, through the good times and the bad, thank you. You guys know who you are.
看来地狱犬就是准备先发售再慢慢打补丁,得补到下个月去......小制作组的状况还真是蛮辛苦,缺人手,夜以继日的工作,还得靠提前发售来救急
发表于 2011-10-30 11:10:01 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得主要的原因还是2的摊子开的太大,比1复杂太多
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-30 11:23:19 | 显示全部楼层
文中说到开发过程中制作组的人走了很多,她把这次发售比喻为“剖腹产”,为的是“母子平安”,并且相信星剑2最终一定会受欢迎的,对未来充满希望~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-30 11:32:46 | 显示全部楼层
恩,即使是现在的版本,我也觉得不错。当然,如果能花几个月慢慢补丁,一定是非常成功的4X游戏。我已经适应了目前版本的舰队基地,空间站,探索殖民等等已经在稳步进行游戏中。

虫子的星空传送门在第二级就能研发传送5光年技术,虽然还是有点吃亏,但比起1来好太多了,虫子最好上来就研究这个。而且虫子每个星球给一个科研空间站,科研站本身就是一个大传送门。有点优势的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-30 11:47:03 | 显示全部楼层
从字里行间我读出了这些的信息:

" 我们的游戏根本还没开发完成, 因为我们的开发人员走了不少。 ”

“ 大家都很努力, 但这已经是我们的极限了。 ”

“ PARADOX 逼着我们把游戏推出来, 不出来就要砍了这个项目。 ”

“ 怎么说好歹也赶在计划内推出了, 我们会慢慢改进的。”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-30 11:54:19 | 显示全部楼层
不是吧难道和要塞3一样令人郁闷。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-30 13:41:39 | 显示全部楼层
如果各位真心喜欢这个游戏,尽自己的一份力吧,去买这款游戏。
可以看出制作组困难重重,人员流失,发行商施加了巨大压力,如果这款游戏卖的不好,我们就再也没有下一款SOTS可以玩了。我不知道你们怎么想,我是这个系列的忠实fans,他们的每个资料片我都有买,甚至还买了额外的一份收藏版。我爱这个制作组,他们在SOTS1代上表现出了难以置信的责任感,对一款游戏在3年内不断的更新补丁,添加新的内容进去。虽然条件所限,SOTS2变成现在这个样子,但是我依然从中看到了巨大的潜力。更重要的是,现在已经没有什么制作组会去制作这样优秀的4X游戏了,如果keberos死去,我们的未来乐趣也将同样消失!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-30 17:49:23 | 显示全部楼层
ls斯德哥尔摩综合症了。。。好吧,我现在也是。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-30 19:26:08 | 显示全部楼层
楼上几位说的对,大家支持下正版吧~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-10-30 19:26:35 | 显示全部楼层
说到底也是为了自己能玩上喜欢的游戏~