注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 1450|回复: 0

[转帖] [MD] Increased difficulty of fighting missions

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-23 03:43:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
反正就是自虐用的MD脚本。。任务难度大增,奖励当然也妥妥的。。

Fighting missions are boring. Fightrank 'X-TREME', and what is there waiting for me? Two M2 and one M7? I own 20 M2, so... well, no challenge Wink
Do you want some more action? Do you want your enemies to have whole fleets? Then look at this:

Description:

This MD-script increases the difficulty of fighting missions by using the so called 'Opponent Balancing System' of earlier versions of X3: Terran Conflict. In those early versions, fighting missions were much mor difficult than they are now, but that has been changed within an update.

The missions will be way harder than they are right now, but it'll still be playable!
Example: Patrol, fight rank 'X-TREME', mission briefing said that the mission had a 'normal' difficulty: There were 5 M2 + 2 M1 + some fighters withing the first wave.

Download

Download link: http://www.2shared.com/file/7aE7-OVp/Harder_Missions.html
The download link is a bit hard to find, it'S at the bottom right corner next to "Save File to your PC: click here".

Installing it
Unpack the .zip-archive (e.g. by using WinZip or WinRaR) and copy the 2 files into your X3:Terran conflict folder.
After that, rename them so they get the next available number (fake-patch method) or put them in the 'mods'-folder.

Uninstall
Just delete the 2 files.

Bugs
- The missions where you need to protect a station from pirates create commonwealth-owned fighters on pirate ships

Other
I'm not sure whether this will cause a 'modified' for your game profile. Maybe someone of you can figure it out? I have modified all my saves so I can't try it...

If you have any questions or ideas for this or just want to comment on this, feel free to do it here.

mfg
Striker
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站