X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 5717|回复: 31

[分享] SOTS2 最近进展报告(官方置顶)

火.. [复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-1 16:50:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lainr 于 2011-12-1 16:50 编辑

...And what a month it has been, eh?

Won't lie, it's been a mass of hard work; a whole lotta steps forward, a few back, but in general we are pretty much where I was hoping we would be at this point. We are in a state of being both behind and ahead at this moment in the sense of yes, we are still putting the game in release shape, but at the same time we have been able to deal with a couple of deeper issues that would never have been detected before release. So while that has probably cost us a week, it's a week that was lurking there no matter what and I am happy that we have dealt with it. Given this I think we will be using the full 6 weeks of the 4-6 original estimate to get back on track and I think we will all be happier for that when we get there.
This newest update puts back in elements like diplomacy, tech options for ships and fixes some of those nastier turn processing time problems. Over the next 2 weeks you will see the espionage system, independent worlds and psionics finally make their appearance along with a whole ton of odds and ends. At then end of that process comes final passes on the mission and combat systems, getting the last glitches out of each racial movement style and putting the AI's feet back on the firm ground. Alongside all these big things will be the slightly daunting task of going through the over 300 technologies in the game and making sure the ones that have come unhooked in all this mayhem get reconnected. I am sure someone will be quick to point out something I have forgotten to mention, but rest assured its all on the big board schedule. And remember, even when it's up to snuff, the support won't suddenly stop. Fixes, additions, new content and implemented users suggestions won't end. All this is just to get to business as usual when it comes to support!
But given all that I am afraid I am not going to be giving an exhaustive checklist of every item still outstanding. I would be able to plan much more sleep over the next couple weeks if the list was small enough to do so easily, but the truth is that there is still some hard work ahead. Nowhere near what it was a month ago but still enough that we here at Kerberos need to stay focused on what we are doing instead of dreaming about it being done  

Before I sign off for a very late dinner; I would like to thank anyone still reading this for their patience and even more importantly for the sense of perspective vast numbers of you have shown during this process. While I am very proud of how my team has come through for this game again and again this past month, not to mention the rock solid support of this game by Paradox, I will have to say that all of this would have been dead in the water without the support and faith of the vast majority of you folks. And even though you were asked not to do anything more than wait while we work, so many of you have helped in tracking down issues and posting savegames that we are truly humbled by the response. I know there are still some of you going "yeah yeah blah blah shut up and fix more stuff" but for the rest, I want you to know that when it's 14 hours into a workday and every part of you wants to say "Forget it, nothing is worth this." and then you check the boards and see a post by someone who went that extra distance to clarify a bug or even a short note by someone who has every right to be choked but instead just says they appreciate the hard work, it makes giving up impossible. And more work gets done.

And that, more than anything else, has made this month possible.

Thank you.

==========================================

以下是翻译:

不算严格的翻译, 意识流意译……我没有逐字逐句的一一对照译过来。

……那么回顾下这一个月的进展吧。

老实说,这一个月我们忙疯了:我们修正了大量的东西,还新冒出了一些问题,但总体来讲这个月我们还是做到了计划中的目标。一方面我们正在按照预想中的内容进行修正,另一方面我们也碰到了以前从来没有遇见的问题(这里是指整个经济系统的算法问题,错误的算法导致大量跳出,三狗之前提到过要重新设计整个经济系统)。如果这问题要1星期就能解决的话,我很高兴我们再拼命干上个一星期来解决它。 但是很不幸这个问题不可能在一星期之内能够解决得了……请相信我们三狗依然努力的在改进这个游戏, 为了长远的目标着想,我准备给大伙稍微松一松, 多增加点睡眠时间。 接下来我们计划用6周(一个半月)的时间来让游戏回到正常的轨道上来。

接下来的补丁将会加入外交系统,完善舰船设计系统,让回合时间大大减短。

再接下来2周后我们会加入谍报系统,独立小星球种族和精神力系统(意念攻击, OYEAH~)。

在这些都弄好了以后,最后我们将会着手改进任务系统和战斗系统,改进每个种族特殊的FTL 飞行方式, 让AI 真正运作起来。

评分

参与人数 2UCC +1 好评 +3 收起 理由
skylx + 1 + 1 感谢翻译成中文,方便大众!
TLX099 + 2 感谢消息及翻译

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-12-1 16:54:08 | 显示全部楼层
三狗一直在努力
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 17:03:51 | 显示全部楼层
好贴好消息总是要支持的~加分~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 17:05:48 | 显示全部楼层
加油明年正式完成版就看你们了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 17:29:28 | 显示全部楼层
这也就是说,下个补丁将会是个大补了么。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 17:32:11 | 显示全部楼层
2个好评......D大这区真豪爽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 17:41:56 | 显示全部楼层
不小心继承D大的光辉传统了啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 17:54:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 nowing 于 2011-12-1 17:57 编辑

这种完成度就能卖钱吗?从软件开发角度讲,说是β版也太早了吧!难道我们玩的都是内部测试版?
α版:加了新功能,但新功能还不十分稳定,随时可能增减,仅供内部人员测试。
β版:新功能已经确定完成,不会再有追加的内容,可以对新功能做详细的测试,可供感兴趣的外部人员测试。
RC版:所有的已知问题都已修改并测试通过,发布候选版,可供广大用户体验。
rtm版, release版:正式版,可以卖钱的版本。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 18:56:06 | 显示全部楼层
精神力系统赛克缪系统,能放浮游炮?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 19:59:07 | 显示全部楼层
恩, 3狗没有放弃, 我们也不会........