注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 2255|回复: 7

[转帖] GamingHUD interview with Bernd Lehahn, part 2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-29 01:33:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文所在网页貌似有小问题很难打开。限于本人的英文水平就不翻译了,实在不好意思。顺便说下,Bernd Lehahn是E社老总
主要内容:前面关于ap,后面关于xr。ap接下来会有大更新,2.0版本会加入包括hub和phq在内的更多主线剧情,hub任务比tc会有所简化。关于xr,BL重申应该能在今年发售,并且接下来会继续放出新图片和视频。

***************************************************************************************************************************************

http://gaminghud.com/articles/interview-with-bernd-lehahn

原文:
Interview with Bernd Lehahn
January 29, 2012 - Aldath - No Comments - Tweet  
Bernd Lehahn of Egosoft recently took time out of his schedule to answer some more questions about both the upcoming game X Rebirth, and the recently released Albion Prelude.

Aldath: In Albion Prelude, I’ve seen numerous complaints about how the spawning is handled. Or how they are just overall disappointed with how the war works. Are any efforts being made on trying to improve how it works overall?

Bernd Lehahn: We will definitely try to improve all aspects of the game. You probably have seen the recent release of version 1.1 and there will be a bigger update again soon.

Aldath: I’ve heard some rumors that you guys will be patching in a PHQ and HUB for the players in AP. Care to comment on this?

BL: Yes that’s true.

Aldath: If you guys do add in the PHQ and HUB, will they have a fresh story behind obtaining them? And if so, how long would it take the average player to complete? Will the HUB and PHQ act like they did in Terran Conflict, or will they have some shiny new features for players to use? How many plots are you planning on adding into AP? Is it unknown at this moment? Or do you guys have some sort of big secret mission planed that rivals something from the previous games?

BL: The Player HQ, Hub and Unfocused Jumpdrive will be featured in X3AP 2.0 through multiple storylines. As they are unique and powerful objects, the player will not get them too early but sooner than it was in X3TC with the Hub plot. As for features, I believe CBJ has detailed some of the HQ improvements in the X3AP survival guide and we hope to add some more goodies to the UFJD sector. http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3756572

Aldath: One thing I’ve noticed players complaining about, is how the missiles are. Are you guys taking steps to address any of the issues that players keep bringing up?

BL: This should now be addressed with mostly with the release of version 1.1

And now on to some stuff I know people really want to hear about, Rebirth.

Aldath: I’ve taken some questions, mostly from this thread http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=309507 while others are just from what I’ve seen posted around. I will credit the original person that asked the question when possible.

Aldath: KloHunt3r asks, since the old M1/M2/M3/etc.classes are gone, can you shed any light at all on the classification system?

BL: Sorry it is too early to speak in detail about this. But there are of course ship types equivalent to the most important classes in current X games.

Aldath: Quairlzr asks, and most people seem to be wondering this as well, Will the other races be present in the game?

BL: Again: We don’t want to give away too much already. It will be a very different universe, but you will see some of the races you have learned to love (or hate  )

Aldath: CharlieChop asks, Will Rebirth allow us to use several screens? For example, will the player be able to use one screen to see the status of any assets you own, or a larger version of the sector map while still being able to play with an unobstructed view.

BL: No, this is not planned for X: Rebirth at this point. The game that went furthest in this regard was X2: The Threat where you could indeed arrange up to 6  screens on up to three physical monitors.

Aldath: This thread, http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=310046 started by Rickjames125, has got me interested in something. Will players be able to establish themselves as a form of empire, or a corporation? While the X games have had something like this in general, in my opinion it never felt like you were one of the big boys. Will players be able to do something of the sorts, and “take over” other sectors, and run them? I for one would like to see something like this, taking over a sector, raising or reducing trade taxes, setting bans on races entering the sector and having to defend against all sorts of things.

BL: We do indeed have some plans in this direction, but I can not confirm yet how much of this will be in the final game.

Aldath: Catra (expanded on by bluenog143, I think anyway sorry if I got that wrong guys!) asks, Will there be an economy in Rebirth? Will the NPC stations act like player stations, where they need to have the resources and money to develop their wares? Or will a GOD-like system produce them when needed?

BL: Yes, the economy is modeled even more like a realistic economy driven by supply and demand than in previous games.

Aldath: And I think a few final things that are on everyone’s mind. Is there any updates on when Rebirth will be out? Or is it still TBD 2012? And will we be seeing any new screen shots or videos? I for one would love to see a video of some capital combat, a longer showing of the highway system, and maybe showing off station getting built, then growing into a massive structure that just makes your jaw drop  .

BL: 2012 is all we can say,  but of course we will release some more videos before the game comes out.

Thanks once again for any time you spare, Bernd! It is understandable if most of these you have to keep quiet on, but any info is better then no info!

Now I must go back to building my empire and starting on my conquests! Muahahaha! Er, I mean my peaceful trading corporation that takes on the Boron way of life…Er.. Yeah.

VN:F [1.9.13_1145]

please wait...Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
发表于 2012-1-29 02:23:17 | 显示全部楼层
沙沙.....沙发?
觉得这个公司有点不够专注,起码不像过去那样专注了。另外,他们的游戏优化总是不好,下的功夫明显不够。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-29 13:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
今年。。。。。本来很期望寒假出来的说
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-1 13:57:33 | 显示全部楼层
- -

重生部分等于没说,只确定两点