找回密码
 注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 2795|回复: 5

[求助] 关于eve下载里那8M大的文件是做什么用的

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-14 00:27:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.moddb.com/mods/sins-o ... loads/erebus-avatar请问下EVEMOD下载里面有个这个是做什么的= =没看懂,有知道的么。像是补丁。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-14 01:59:12 | 显示全部楼层
补充下,把说明文档的东西发下(貌似提到了泰坦( ̄_ ̄|||)),以下。

So all of you have beat my balls in about not giving u moar stuffs, well to be honest it has been almost a year before I let you touch the new goodies, so I forgive u. If you have been keeping up with website you know there is much progress in the works, but I digress here is how to install your shiney new titan.

OK so U have unziped this to see this readme so great job so far!

Start off by making sure you have the mod installed in the right directory:

C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Ironclad Games\Sins of a Solar Empire\Mods-Entrenchment v1.053\SONE .8

*** Note your version may be called something else thats okay just make sure your in the 1.053 directory. ***

1)Now open the Sins of New Eden folder in the directtory you have found above.

2)Copy or drag the folders from this update into the Sins mod folder. When the pop up asks if you want to combine the folders say yes, as well as say yes to any file overwrite pop ups.

3) For gawds sake make sure you have the team colors off etc like we have all posted 900 times on the modDB site.

4) Lastly this ship is highly reflective and will show off the color of the sun/skybox you have loaded. This is something we are going to overcome in the next patch, but until then you will have skybox color'd ships. Your skybox is randomnly generated at the start of each new game you setup so if you are pissy with the color keep starting a new game till you get the pretty skybox with no color'd sun.

**** TO FIX NUMBER FOUR GO TO EFFECTS >>> UNCLICK USE DEEPSPACE SKYBOX! THIS WILL GET RID OF THE ANNOYING COLOR ****

UPDATE !-! added erebus too!  Please compare the sizes and memory usage and report back avatar size or erebus titan size to keep.

PS- both ships do not yet have a working shield effect / weapon impact sorry!

<3 hai

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-14 10:04:15 | 显示全部楼层
EVE现在能下了???
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-14 12:09:01 | 显示全部楼层
ぬ吴い小华 发表于 2012-4-14 10:04
EVE现在能下了???

这个是太阳帝国的evemod,不是网络版的。放在壕沟1.05能玩,3族没什么问题,只有米玛塔尔貌似没完成。mod下载的话那链接点进去DOWNLOADS里。其他版主貌似也发过。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-14 12:19:28 | 显示全部楼层
墨丶子曦 发表于 2012-4-14 12:09
这个是太阳帝国的evemod,不是网络版的。放在壕沟1.05能玩,3族没什么问题,只有米玛塔尔貌似没完成。mod ...

EVE里的东西在那里面能玩?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-14 13:04:09 | 显示全部楼层
ぬ吴い小华 发表于 2012-4-14 12:19
EVE里的东西在那里面能玩?

老外做的mod,把EVE的船模替换了原版游戏的,目前建筑和武器和一些特效还没还原EVE的。玩还是能玩的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭