查看: 1741|回复: 5

[求助] 我在官网下了一个《Smart Gov》文件,是增加AI的?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-23 08:33:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 sylx880326 于 2012-4-23 08:35 编辑

原文
http://forums.blind-mind.com/index.php?topic=4031.0
Version 1.6 Released

Star ruler has some complex economic features such as production bonuses for mood and population, and the erudite AI knows how to manage them very well while the stock governors are apathetic following a never changing script.  This mod adds some intelligence to the governors letting them manage their planets to as close to optimum production possible.

What you get with stock is....

Underling: "What do we build next boss? A new city?"
Governor: "You have much to learn young one, we're going to build a mine there"
Underling: "But sir, we already have so many mines and so few people to work them they are running with minimum crews already"
Governor: "Are you questioning me?"
Underling: "No sir!, Just want to learn sir"
Governor: "All you need to know is in here" Holds up a book titled "Planetary governing for dummies"
Underling: (Mental facepalm)

Where with the mod, the governor will consider in multiple factors such as production, needs, export capability, population and decide on the best course of action and in the future when technology changes it will adjust accordingly.

If it's more effective to have a city for a production bonus then a resource producer then it builds the city, if the planet is full then it scraps the producer to build the city (it factors in the loss).
It will adjust production to optimize export so as much as possible is available to the galactic bank, if production is exceeding export capabilities then it will build more ports, if there is no room then it will scrap a city or a producer (whichever is least effective) and build a port.

Your economics level goes up? too much export capability? then it scraps the port to build a city or producer (whichever is better)

I hope I got all the kinks out and dealt with all scenarios, on balanced worlds it won't scrap a city though, I couldn't figure out how to do it without it looping.

Merged and improved on my Automated Defense mod so that planets will now build Military Platforms automatically and rebuild them if destroyed, no more finding worlds lost or undefended from whittling attacks while your occupied elsewhere, will automatically build Military Outposts every X minutes (Configurable and toggleable in the empire window)

Files:
-Smart Gov.zip - 1.1.0.0 compatible version
-BasicEffects.as - A modified version of the governor selection, not part of the mod but provided for those that want to try (unsupported though it works for me)

Attached to 2nd post , Untested, Unofficial rough-in's (Can anyone that plays GA tell me if the Smart Gov button in the empire window shows up properly?):

- GA.Zip - Galactic Armory 1.8.1 version rough in(If anyone wants to test), for Orbitalshipyards should select the old shipyard planet governor still.
- FRB.zip - FRB 2.1.2 version roughed in, highly untested and unofficial, looking for comments (Pretty sure it should work with 2.1.3b as well, can someone let me know?)

【FRB 2.1.2】是新MOD?
附件
Smart Gov.zip

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2012-4-23 08:55:35 | 显示全部楼层
完全看不懂。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-23 13:56:03 | 显示全部楼层
开头说:1.6版本发布,但最后声明:作者(或者是个团体)他们非常期待美国官方的反应,所以应该是SR的非官方的更新,中间介绍,这个补丁可以让行星管理系统更加智能化,还优化了星系管理的建造系统,会根据单个行星产资源量进行个体配置,总之就是在原基础上进行优化!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-24 12:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
寒木凌霄 发表于 2012-4-23 13:56
开头说:1.6版本发布,但最后声明:作者(或者是个团体)他们非常期待美国官方的反应,所以应该是SR的非官 ...

多谢寒木的解说。

点评

不用谢~呵呵,这些东西自己分析分析就会出来的!  发表于 2012-4-24 18:41
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-10 15:07:04 | 显示全部楼层
这个会对汉化会有影响吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-11 21:39:16 | 显示全部楼层
试试看啊
回复