查看: 2340|回复: 1

[转帖] 各種族的艦橋及艙段一覽(資料完善中……)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-13 02:37:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
各種族的艦橋及艙段一覽(資料完善中……)

資料來源:http://www.kerberos-productions. ... hp?f=50&t=30695

List of bridge and mission sections UPDATE: 10.5.12

Postby Weidekuh » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 am

Since it has been asked a lot i took my time to gather all the bridge and mission section of all the races and put them together. But to complete the lists i need you!
I want to put in all the required techs for each section. I know that in some future patches the game UI will show the section you get in the specific tech in the techtree.
But i wanted to have them all in one place for overview. So please fellow gamer, tell me what you know about what tech is needed for what section! :D

On a side note: Liir-Zuul Battlecruiser not able to get the War mission section makes me a sad panda. :(

Disclaimer: This excel sheet only shows numbers. SOTSII is not balanced only around numbers. There is always other stuff to consider.
For example the architecture of the ships. Some are harder to hit due to their form and the firing arc of the guns vary a lot from race to race making
the defense or offense numbers not the only factor for real combat.

10.5.12 The newest version is attached as winrar version to download.

10.5.12 finished cruisers sections. added some dreadnought sections. did some formatting for better viewing.
4.5.12 added many cruiser sections.
2.5.12 added Drones, Assault Shuttles, SDBs and some stuff under "sections and satellites".

下載地址:

喵 ~

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2012-5-13 09:31:08 | 显示全部楼层
求翻译,求汉化。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条