楼主: bbgun

[转帖] 官网9.12上发布了新的QA,大家可以看下。(翻译见11-12楼)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-25 16:56:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 星剑所指 于 2012-9-26 11:26 编辑

原帖地址
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3953489#3953489
由于水平有限,可以肯定以下翻译有几段存在错误,有误之处请自行掌握

So here it is now. The great interview with Bernd Lehahn about X-Rebirth. We have spent the last few weeks to bring a compressed mp3 file from a mobile phone recording at first in written form and then translated into English.
The big thanks for all the work goes to Ban and Fanchen for transcribing and
the following user for translating and proofreading.
Unitrader, Ban, wultna, Delois and Tycow.
But I do not want to keep you any longer.
那么现在就开始吧.为了X重生,对Bernd作了一次比较深入的采访.我们花了几周时间把移动设备上MP3采访文件第一次转化成文字并译成英文.
非常感谢Bant和Fanchen在抄录工作上作出的重大贡献.
以及下列翻译校对人员.
Unitrader, Ban, wultna, Delois and Tycow.
不耽误时间了,现在就进入正题.

Question:
Where is our Co-Pilot (female) from?
问:副驾驶(女)来自哪里?

Bernd:
In past, we gave some hints from where she could came from. Without explaining much. Also in AP. Still there is this story of a Teladi who adopted a child somehow. That should indicate you a bit that you are maybe able to find out that Yisha – that’s her name – is this child.
Bernd: 以前,我们已经给出了暗示.在这里不需讲得太多.AP里有介绍.仍旧是这样的一个故事,出于某种原因Teladi收养了一个孩子.给点小提示也许能让你想起来,那孩子,她的叫Yisha.

Question:
Will there be a tactical overview?
问:是否有战斗简报?

Addtion:
So a overview about the status of the ship systems effectively?
补充:是否有舰船状态简报?

Bernd:
There are menus, on which you can look it up.
Bernd:有,在菜单上,你要找找.

Question:
But no continuous display in the cockpit?
问:驾驶室里不会连续显示???

Bernd:
There are maskings, but no displays which you can see all the time because there is less space. It would mask far too much space. There are menus in which you can look up the details and so on. And there is a warning mechanism which will react when some system is going down – we are working on that now – and will give out a signal.
We are now balancing that. Recently that week while testing a big battle we noticed that it would be not that much nice when the engines...
Well! The engines now takes gradual damage and if this damage is going to be to big, your ship is getting slower. That should motivate the player to repair the ship regularly as well, if it is necessary. I mean, you can easily avoid that: if you own shields that case will not take place.
And yes, the problem in the test scene was that the ship became slower that fast that you had suddenly no chance to survive a battle.
Bernd:有仪表盘,但可视空间太小所以不会一直显示.它们实在太占空间了.通过菜单你可以查看到更多细节以及其它有关信息.还有,要某些组件性能下降了警告系统会作出相应反应 - 我们现在正在努力开发- 需要时会发出警告.
现在我们正作平衡调整.近来几周我们注意到在大规模战斗测试中飞船引擎不会一直很完美地动作!
嗯,飞船引擎会逐渐损坏,要是损坏严重的话,速度会变慢.必要时,这就需要玩家经常地对飞船进行修理.当然也有简单的方法避免引擎损坏:只要护盾没有消失,引擎就不会损坏.由于引擎的原因,飞船在战斗中的速度可能会一下子减慢,不小心就爆机了.???

Question:
In sector and out sector combat – will there be bigger differences again? Or will you unite that a bit?
问:星区战斗和不在星区战斗 - 与以往是否有比较大的不同?或者两者可以结合在一起?

Bernd:
Naturally, the ambition is to strongly adapt that together. But you will never fully simulate OOS-Fights in 3D. That is simply too expensive. Means: Expensive related to the processing time.
But, we now have got a completely different AI system and I am sure that we will wrangle it much better that chances in the fights are similar. And that especially all weapon systems will be graded equally. Naturally at the moment it is too early to say we will accomplish that.
There will be minor differences every time. Mainly if your weapon system – for example at manual use – gets an advantage or a disadvantage especially for this reason- Or because of how you or the AI steers. If we e.g. now know exactly that a weapon is strong against slower ships and an other is strong against faster ships because of the amount of projectiles, then we can simulate that OOS fairly good. However, if you now have a special tactic which makes you particularly strong with a special weapon system, we could never simulate that OOS. Minor differences probably will exist ever, but we try to keep them minor.
Bernd:当然,非常希望能把两者结合起来.但在3D环境中无法完全模拟OOS战斗.很简单原因就是代价太高了,游戏所要处理时间太长.我们设计了完全不同的AI系统, 并且我们将来肯定会经过很多次激烈讨论,它战斗中是否有更好地表现.尤其是武器系统, 还要分批测试.就目前而言, 能否完成现在下结论还是太早了.大多数情况下,武器系统无论是手动控制还是由AI控制,武器性能会有不同,每次作战时都会产生差异.举例来说,因为武器数量的原因,一种武器对慢速飞船比较有效, 另一种则更适合对付对快速飞船,在OOS模拟中已经运作地非常不错了.然而,你在特定的战斗中配置了一种特别有效的武器系统,我们可能永远无法模拟.差异一直以来都是存在的,我们也会保留这种元素.

Question:
Until recently when your shields were gone your hull has been down in seconds. Does this not apply anymore?
问:护盾被打掉后飞船船体是否很快就被打坏掉.这种模式是否不再适用?

Bernd:
That does not exist anymore. Like I said you should be able to repair something on the ship. Naturally you have the motivation to avoid that by using the shields. There are many more details on your ship which can get destroyed. Your ship is made of many more submodules after all.
Bernd:不会适用.就像我说的,你可以对飞船组件进行修理.当然你要先关闭护盾.在你的飞船受损时,将有更多的信息可以查阅.毕竟你的飞船由许多个模块组成.

Question:
Will there be a Bernd Action Figure?
问:是否有Bernd可活动的人物模型?

Bernd:
Definitively not.
Bernd:最后决定不会有.

Question:
Will there be a collectors edition?
问:是否有珍藏版?

Bernd:
That are things the publisher decides. It depends from the country as well. If you ask that question, you ask it for Germany. For Germany I bet that they will release it. In many other countries would that be never profitable.We will see.
Other country's markets are more directed to Steam. Germany is, in that correlation, is a bit more traditional. It is profitable there to make a beautiful wrapping. That is funny. You can put in things, which appreciate that.Arranging that things. In my opinion it is beautiful when I finally sell a game which let you have something in hand what is solid. But this is nothing against steam. Steam is excellent.
Bernd:这些事由发行商决定.同时也取决于那个国家.如果你是问德国是否发行.我打赌会的.但在其它国家发行预计不太会有好的收益.其它国家市场可能更多采用Steam.德国也是这样,但出于地域关系,会传统一些.游戏光盘要是能加上漂亮的包装还算是非常不错的.可以把一些让人欣赏东西放进包装里.准备那些事挺有意思的.在我看来,最终我卖一款游戏,而你拿到实物,相当不错.但并不能因此忽视了Steam.Steam还是非常棒的.

Interjection:
Steam has no place at this point.
感叹:现在还没有Stram地址.

Interjection:
Indeed, you can use Steam and still have a DVD in your rack.
感叹:当然,你可以使用Steam,同时书架上也可以放一张DVD游戏光盘.

Bernd:
Yes, that will be the case. We cannot change that anymore.
Bernd:是的,确实是这样.

Interjection:
But you can still create boxes and buy them.
感叹:但你仍旧希望能购买到盒装游戏.

Bernd:
Yes. And include a lot of nice additional content.
Bernd:不错.这样可以放入更多的好东西.

Question:
How powerful will the playership be in battle?
问:战斗中玩家飞船有多强大?

Bernd:
So, what I can definitely say, is that it will change heavily during the game. You will naturally begin with a different ship than the one you will end with. And there are many systems you can upgrade and a lot of drones – those I already mentioned last year –, which will make you much stronger, in a tactical sense as well. A part of the balancing that was so far done by giving you access to new ships will now be done by upgrading your ship.
Additionally, you will be able to use larger vessels later on, although you cannot pilot them yourself. They will, let's say, assist you in tactical combat, in war. There is also a large difference regarding how powerful your ship is in normal combat at the beginning and in the middle of the plot.
It will never be a capital ship. The things you can do with a capital ship – like winning a war or attacking a station – you will never be able to do with the player ship. That's not the goal.
But your ship's combat strength will be upgraded by several margins – not by a factor of two or three, but by a factor of ten or even fifty. Solely by receiving missile systems, new primary weapons and new drones and by upgrading shields and hull.
Bernd:说实在的,游戏中玩家飞船前后会有很大的变化.从游戏开始到最后,玩家飞船会变得非常不同.有许多可以升级的系统和无人机 - 去年提过的 - , 它们会让你更加强大,战斗临场感也会更好.玩家飞船经过大量升级后能力也将得到相应大副度提升.而且,以后你会拥有大量飞船,虽然你不能亲自驾驶它们.可以说,在战斗中,它们对你还是非常有帮助的.中期和初期,在一般规模的战斗中你的飞船也会有显著地不同.玩家飞船是不能升级成大型飞船的.大型飞船可以做的 - 赢得一场战斗或是攻击空间站之类的 - 玩家飞船不会让你非常满意的.玩家飞船升级成大型飞船不是游戏给玩家设定的目标.但玩家飞船战斗能力会在战斗中得到提升 - 不是一次或两次战斗,而是10次或50次. 玩家会得到独一无二的装备, 接收式导弹系统,新的主要武器,新的无人机,改进的护盾和船身.

Question:
How does it work with those drones? Will they be produced on the ship?
问:无人机如何运作的?飞船能否生产无人机?

Bernd:
Produced? No. You'll have to buy them. There is the possibility to construct them, but not on your ship. So, we are playing with the idea of supply ships, which would deliver any goods you'd need in combat. Especially ammunition – which means: missiles, mainly, as primary weapons do not require ammunition.
Even though primary weapons are not only laser weapons – laser would be too simple, as they are very different types of primary weapons , none of them needs ammunition. If there are kinetic weapons among them, they will somehow work without requiring ammunition.
Bernd:生产?不.你只能购买.可能可以生产它们,但不是在飞船上.按照设想,供给飞船在战斗中可以中递送任何所需的货物.尤其是弹药 - 主要是导弹,多许情况下,主要武器不需要虽然主要武器不仅仅局限于激光武器 - 其中激光武器最为简单, 同时它们有许多种类, 而且都不需要弹药. 如果有动力武器的话,它们可以某种方式运作也不需要弹药.

Question:
That means I decide my equipment depending on my plans, 'packing' what I'll need right now – or can I stuff everything I might need or use at some point into the ship?
问:能按照自己的想法配备设备, 现在就‘打包’ - 或需要的时候我把所有的东西都装进飞船里?

Bernd:
Yes and no. Theoretically, you can pack everything into your ship. There is no RPG-like tree structure, at least not for your own ship. But you will have to weigh your decisions – at least at the start, as there are differences. For example, if you buy an expensive weapon system right at the start, you might be unable to buy  something else.
But this will effectively be guided by the plot. The plot is meant to introduce you to all those systems, teaching you how to use them and what you can accomplish with them.
Bernd:是的也不完全是.理论上,你能把所有东西打包装进飞船.不会像RPG一样有树形结构,至少你拥有的飞船是这样.但你不得不作出权衡 - 至少刚开始是这样, 不同装备还是不同的.举例来说, 开始你购买了一种比较贵重的武器,之后你可能就无法购买其它的.在整个情节中这种机制会一直存在.以后的情节也对所有的系统有所介绍,并教你怎样获得它们,怎样使用它们.

Question:
So,there will be more plot in this game?
问:游戏是否会添加更多故事情节?

Bernd:
Yes, most definitely. The goal is to attract new people as well. A problem of the X-games, aside from X-Beyond, was that they lacked a proper introduction into the game.
You start, stand there and have no clue – especially as newcomer – what you should do. And we want to change that with Rebirth, giving someone who does not know the games some orientation in it.
And for that, a good story is necessary. That does not mean that the game will be focused solely on the story, but that the plot will explain a lot about the universe, so that the player will understand what it is about.
Bernd:是,完全可以肯定.这样做也是为了吸引更多新人.无论X游戏,还有X-Beyond,都缺少对游戏的大量介绍.你开始游戏,站在原地,不知道做什么 - 对新人来说尤其是这样 – 游戏应该给出提示要你做什么.重生中会有改进,让不知道如何开始游戏的玩家适应游戏.出于这个缘由, 好的故事是非常必要的.这并不代表着游戏只限于故事,情节中会告诉玩家更多与X宇宙相关的知识,以便玩家理解X宇宙.

Question:
Will the game include trade agreements, delivery contract and concessions for specific factories?
问:游戏是否包括贸易合同,运送契约,工厂特许权?

Bernd:
We have introduced a system of commissions and discounts into the game, meaning: benefits for the player for purchases and sells. In one case the buyer will pay you more, and in the other case the seller will charge you less. In addition to market fluctuations, which exist all the time – meaning: if a factory has a high stock, the prices will drop.
Bernd:游戏中,我们引入了佣金和折扣系统,举例说:玩家买卖获利系统.某种情况下购买者会支付更多的费用,卖家出售货物更便宜.还加入了市场波动,这个一直是存在 - 如果工厂高库存,价格则会下跌.

Question:
So far, it has always been possible to sell at the same price price when selling a many pieces instead of just a few. If the piece price remains the same, however, this is not “accurate” anymore, as the price should decreaseon account of the higher amount of pieces delivered. Will this be corrected?
问:目前为止,可能存在这样情况,少量多次分批出售.交易价要是没有变化,这样就不"精确"了,出售过多货物时价格应该低些.这些会得到修正吗?

Bernd:
Yes, this will definitely change. The prices will be named for a specific amounts of goods. But you will still be able to buy a smaller part of that amount if you do not need or are unable to transport the full amount.

Let me please finish the explanation of those discounts. The point is: there are different reasons why a factory offers you a discount. Not only their stock influences the price, but also emergencies. Maybe also the fact that you know the seller; or that your reputation with him is high. Especially the reputation affects the price.
And those things are summarized in the game as discounts. That means, you will see the base price and all discounts you are credited with. And how long those discounts will remain valid. And you can do things to gain those discounts. For example, if you scan a station, if you fly over its surface, you might unlock additional discounts.  Maybe you found something – and whatever this is gives you a two percent discount on purchases.
Those are small stories: Yisha will deliver a short comment that explains why you gained the discount.
The summary of all this can be seen in the trade menu: purchase price minus minus minus – and the result is your price. You will also be able to compare that. This way, it can be beneficial for a trader to scout and discover a station. That's the thought behind this.
Bernd:是的,很肯定这会得到修改.价格会与货物数量有关.如果你不怎么需要或是运输船已经满了,你可以少量购买.在这里完整地介绍一下折扣系统.关键点:出于不同原因工厂销售商会给你折扣.不只是货物会影响价格,一些突发状况也会产生影响.可能你认识某个销售商;或你声望比较高.尤其是声望对价格影响比较大.
总结一下游戏中的折扣.交易时你可以看到基准价和所有折扣价, 以及折扣有效期.然后你可以获得折扣.举个例子,你飞船经过并扫描了空间站,你可能就看到隐藏的折扣.可能你会了解到 - 出于某种原因给你2%的折扣.那些都是很小的故事:为什么你能得到折扣,Yisha 会作一下简短解释.在贸易菜单中你可以见到所有的汇总:进货价减少减少再减少 – 最终就是给你的价格.你也可以比较货物的价格.通过侦察和寻找更多空间站,对商业贸易而言是非常有好处的.这些就是引入折扣背后的意图.

Question:
Is it possible that you have to pay more than the base price? That you have penalties instead of a bonus?
问:是否有可能不得不以高于基准价购买货物?那样会让你损失收益?

Bernd:
Not yet. One could think about that. It's not done yet. In general, he balancing is still work in progress. Whether the discounts – and that aspect about quantity the question was about – will remain that way – this is not yet final. Thus, I cannot offer too much details here; but the discount system is clearly an important element.
Our goal here is that the player – all types of players, not only the fighters – are rewarded for flying over the stations, for scouting them.

You can logically – as I already mentioned last year – sabotage a station. You can destroy several things(subsystems) on a station during combat, even partially disable the station. And that are the advantages for a fighter.But due to those 'info-points' or action points on stations you scan you can also unlock discounts.
Bernd:还没有完.另一件要考虑的.还没有结束.不管是折扣 - 还是数量 - 问题还在延续 - 这不是最终的.在这里我不能透露更多的细节;但是很显然折扣系统是非常重要的元素.我们的目标是让玩家 - 所有的玩家,不只是战斗玩家 - 飞过空间站时,都会主动扫描太空站,从中受益.你可以推测 - 就像去年我谈到的 - 破坏一座空间站. 在战斗中你可以破坏空间站上几样设备(子系统),甚至让整个空间站无法运作.让战斗玩家更强大.因为你也可以扫描空间站上'信息-点'或功能点显示折扣.

Question:
Shouldn't you be punished for such acts of sabotage?
问:恶意破坏会受到惩罚吗?

Bernd:
Of course. They are illegal. This worsens your reputation. But the negative impacts on your reputation will usually prevent you from buying anything. I mean, if you are an enemy...
Also, there is another change: you can now be an enemy of a station for a short time without being an enemy of the entire faction. Basically, this is a bit like GTA, where you have your police prosecution status, which is very high for a short period of time. But if you cannot be identified permanently afterwards, the impact on your reputation will not be that huge. That's important, too.
Bernd:显然,是非法的.会让你声望变坏.如果你成为谁谁的敌人,不好的名声在购买货物时会遭到拒绝....但是,有些会改变:你会在短时间内成为某一空间站的敌人不是整个组织的敌人.这点基本上类似于GTA,短时间内你将处于被当地警察追捕状态.之后如果你没有永久被定义为敌人,对声望不会产生重大影响.这点非常重要.

Question:
How will the upgrading of the ship's modules be designed? Will we be able to choose between different modules – like a cargo and a weapons module – at certain points in the story? Or will you be able to use all modules at the end of the story or can you buy them?
问:游戏设计的时候,飞船的模块是怎么升级的?能否选择不同的模块 - 像货物和武器模块 - 在故事进展到某一情节时?或在故事最后可以购买和使用所有的模块吗?

Bernd:
That's the question I answered previously. With the enhancement of your ship. That this is no tree, more a linear development. Technically, you can decide freely. But in actuality the plot makes it more linear as it leads you through the story, unlocking and showing you the possible upgrades.
Bernd:这个问题以前我就回答过.飞船的升级体系不会是树型发展,更多的是线型发展.准确地说,你可以自已决定.实际上要通过情节发展,依照线型不断解锁显示升级装备.

Question:
Can you alter your choice later on? Meaning, can you decide to equip your ship with one thing and uninstall that thing later on?
问:以后能否改变你的选择?指的是,现在使用这个设备,以后不用了?

Bernd:
That is the business part: you can, of course, sell things you bought. Once you found something, you can buy it again later. But in certain cases you will have to find it in the plot before it is available.
Bernd:这属于贸易部分了:当然,可以,卖掉你以前的东西.一旦你找到了新东西,你就可以购买.某些情况下,根据剧情你要先找到它,然后才能购买使用.

Question:
But I can retrofit my ship?
问:我能翻新我的飞船吗?

Bernd:
Yes, naturally. Especially with drones. You have a certain capacity of drones and can only use and equip that many. The same goes for your crew. The people you take along are – in a way – an upgrade to your ship, via their abilities.
And you'll have only a finite number of places available – hence, you will have to decide who you take along. It might be necessary to fire someone when you want to hire another person.
Bernd:那是当然的了.尤其是无人机.你会有相当数量的无人机可以使用和装配.那些和你的一道的船员 - 某种形式上来说 – 也能提高飞船的性能.当然你的空间有限 - 你不得不决定选择哪些船员可以与你一道飞行.雇用某个人,解雇另一个人有时是必须的.

Question:
And the modules can be chosen freely or is their number limited? Can I store thirty modules in my cargo bay and change them according to the situation? Using a package against fighter in one case and one against capital ships in another.
问:模块能否自由选择或数量上是否有限制?我能否在船舱里储蓄30个模块,根据情况更换它们?某些情况下,使用一组模块反击歼击机或另一组模块专门对付大型飞船.

Bernd:
That depends on your weapon system: the primary weapons can be upgraded as an addition. There is a limited number of primary weapons. At the beginning, you cannot use most of them, but you will find the rest during the plot. But there is no reason to remove a primary weapon entirely. You simply add them to the others.
It is similar for missiles. The ability to fire missiles is always there but you have to have the ammo. As it was in the previous games. For drones, it is different: you only have so many slots and have to use them reasonable. You can – for example – decide to carry only spy drones or only attack drones or a combination. Or shield drones. That's a tactical element – how you equip your ship. And its similar for the people you take with you.
Bernd:这要取决于你的武器系统:主要武器可能升级添加模块.但有数量有限.开始,大多数你都不能使用,但在后面情节里可以找到.没有任何理由把整个主要武器移除掉.你只需简单添加上去就可以.就像导弹.你可以发射导弹但你必须要有弹药.这和上一款游戏一样.无人机就不同了:你有许多插槽而且不得不合理使用.举例你要决定是否只搭载侦察机或无人攻击机或是结合起来.或是有护盾的无人机.那此跟战斗元素有关了 – 应该怎么配置你的飞船.类似于配置和你一道的船员.

Question:
Can I change primary weapons in battle or do I have to dock on a station for this?
问:能在战斗中随时更换主要武器还是我只能停靠到空间站后才能更换?

Bernd:
Constantly. You can quickly switch between the primary weapons. That's the difference. There are primary weapons that are designed to be quickly exchanged. And there are other (ship)-capabilities, which can be enhanced via drones. Which is similar - the one that you have, can be released quickly. But of course not as quick as the primary weapons.
So also there is of course again a balancing difference. Sometimes the start of the drone has a certain delay. Which is where the difference really is. When the drones are more about the tactical element, the primary weapons  are just about firepower.
Bernd:随时都可以.你能快速更换主要武器.不过有些不同.按照设计主要武器能快速更换.但飞船的其它功能,要通过无人机才能增强.相当于 - 你可快速释放出来. 当然没有主要武器那么快.
除此之外还有其它不同的地方.有时无人机的释放可能会被耽搁.从这点来讲区别是比较大的.无人机在战斗中可以提供更多的支援,而主要武器只是提供强大火力.

Question:
So can I only select the primary weapons that I have in the cargo hold?
问:我只能在货舱里更换主要武器吗?

Bernd:
No, that has nothing to do with the cargo hold. There is a limited amount of primary weapons, which are compatibleto your ship and these are the ones you can use. I'm talking about the player ship here.
Bernd:不,那跟货舱没关系.与你飞船匹配而且可以使用主要武器是有数量限制的.我们这里讲的是玩家飞船.

Question:
问:So do I have a limited number of primary weapons?
我拥有数量有限的主要武器?

Bernd:
Yes. But that is only one part of the whole. Which is of course important to know, since it has not taken place earlier in that form. They describe now only one part.
Bernd:是的.那样的限制只是其中一部份.这点对你而言是相当重要的,因为以前都没作这样的限制.只是对部分有这样的限制.

Question:
Depending on what you plan to fight, do you need then to exchange your weapons ?
问:依据的自己的想法去战斗,必要时能否更换所需的主要武器?

Bernd:
As I said before, the permanent exchange of primary weapons are not necessary. And those you got you'll keep. They can possibly brake, but usually - if you pay attention - this shouldn’t happen.
Bernd:正如前面所说的,不停地更换主要武器是没必要的.你所拥有的武器可以不会一直适用,但通常 – 如果你有注意的话 – 没有必要常常更换主要武器.

Question:
You have a limited energy supply. Does this mean that you can fire only a certain number of primary weapons at once?
问:能量供给是有限的.是否意味着同一时刻只能使用一定数量主要武器?

Bernd:
No, no, no. You can always just fire one weapon system at a time. The weapons systems differ not only in capacity. This is again another capability. Since there is no need to have two weaker weapons. I'll give you two examples: there are no longer the standard laser, alpha, beta, gamma, as we had earlier. If there is a beta-laser, which is better than the alpha-laser, then it will be replaced by the beta the laser.
But the primary weapons systems differ from each other: for example, there is a weapon system with a certain spreading, which immediately reaches a pretty big resounding power. Which is great for small ships that move quickly. There is then another weapon system which emits plasma shots very slowly, but is good against shields. Which I have of course to decide what to use, depending on the tactical situation. These are two of the primary weapons systems. Between which you can switch quickly. But they can never be used simultaneously.
But the whole thing is even more complicated because we are talking now only about the primary weapons. There are also rockets, as well as being very different things are. where there also are very different things. But altogether a summary of the systems that need a starter and ammunition. And the third system just happen to be the drones. And they are even more varied.
Well, actually that is in ascending order. The drones are the most complex thing because they actually allow the tactical upgrade of your ship. And they are just totally different. So that you hardly can compare: a normal attack drone that you deploy, to cause harm, or a spy drone, which is very fragile, but also fast and agile, to name just two. Since there can be many different things.
Bernd:不,不,不.同一时刻你只能使用一个武器.武器不仅仅有容量上有不同.在功能效果上也有不同.因为不需同时拥有两种较差的武器.我给你两个例子:以后不再跟以前一样有标准激光, alpha, beta, gamma.如果有比alpha激光好的beta激光,就会使用beta激光.主要武器系统有些不同:举例来说,有一种武器系统能在一定范围内扩散开,到达一定距离发生爆炸,这样武器对快速移动小型飞船非常有效果.另一种武器系统能发射缓慢的射线,但它对护盾非常有效果.根据战斗情况,选择哪一种.这里讲了两种武器.你可以快速更换.但是不能同时使用.
整个武器系统更为复杂,只到现在我们只讲了主要武器系统.还有火箭,另一种区别很大的武器.另一种非常不同的东西.总之,这些系统需要发射装置和弹药.第三个系统是无人机.它们更为丰富.
复杂程度递升.无人机最为复杂,它们可以进行战斗升级.它们会完全不同.所以几乎不能进行比较:受到危险时可派遣攻击型无人机,或是派遣脆弱但快速灵活无人机进行侦察,先讲这种两种.因为它们能装备成不同的种类.

Question:
You can't fit all drones in your ship, right?
问:能把所有的无人机装进飞船吗?

Bernd:
Clearly not.
Bernd:显然不行.

Question:
So, a large cargo drone or something like that doesn’t fit inside the ship?
问:大型货运无人机或类似的能不能装进飞船里?

Bernd:
This is a completely different topic: what other ships can do. Up to this point we have not spoken of Capital Ships, only about the Playership. What you can do with other ships and their systems is again a totally different talking point. That they even partially use drones has nothing to do with your ship.
So, for example, there are mining ships that collect ores. Those start themselves small drones to mine the ore. Simply, because it looks cool, and because you can visualize really good how the ore is mined. This looks much nicer when the big ship is parked, many small drones coming out of it, scurrying around the asteroid and then bring lumps of ore to the ship. This helps you visualize how quickly this goes. You have the same capital ship with less drones - it takes longer, of course, to mine the ore, as the same capital ship with many drones. But these drones have nothing to do with your ship. These drones are equipment for mining ships.
Bernd:这已经是另一个完全不同的内容:其它飞船能干些什么事.直到现在我们还没有讲到大型军舰,以前只介绍了玩家飞船.其它的飞船能作什么,它们的系统又是怎么样地完全不同.它们使用无人机的部分甚至与你的飞船毫无关系.
举例,有收集矿石的采矿飞船.它们能自动部署小型无人机采矿.非常简单,看起来也非常酷,你可以想象就这样可以采矿了.大型飞船停在靠附近,许多小型无人机从里面飞出来,忙碌围着小行星然后把矿带回飞船,这样看起来非常棒.通过这些描述你可以想象一下.你有同样的大型飞船载有少量无人机 - 当然采矿时间会延长,同等情况下大型飞船载有许多无人机时采矿时间就不同了.这些无人机跟你的飞船没有关系.这些无人机是采矿飞船的专有设备.

Question:
Last year, we were told, we could fly these mine drones on our own, if you wanted to mine ore on yourself?
问:去年,我们得知,只要我们愿意,我们可以亲自操作采矿无人机采矿?

Bernd:
Not these. There are other drones, all sorts of special drones, even those that can be controlled from the player ship. But these are not the same that the large capital ships use. This doesn’t work with that size. To be honest, I don’t know if the drone mine would fit into the player ship, so we don't even get this problem there are all kind of categories for objects.
Bernd::不全是.还有其它无人机,各种特殊无人机,都能从玩家飞船上控制.但不能像操作无人机一样操作大型飞船.我必须要承认,我不知道无人采矿机能否装进玩家飞船,所以我们甚至不用为各种装备能否装进飞船而烦恼.???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-25 16:57:38 | 显示全部楼层
原帖地址
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=3953489#3953489
由于水平有限,可以肯定以下翻译有几段存在错误,有误之处请自行掌握

Question:
Will it be possible to involve the environment into the fights?
问:战斗时是否有背景环境?

Bernd:
Do you mean an asteroid field? And other, neutral ships? Or what do you mean with the environment?
Bernd:你是指行星表面?还是其它,中立飞船?你的环境指的是什么?

Question:
Yes, for example ships or stations as cover usage.
问:是的,飞船或空间站是否被隐藏.

Bernd:
Yes, of course, honestly!
Bernd:是,当然,是这样!

Question:
With the new size of the stations, this will be fun.
问:崭新的空间站,估计会比较有趣吧.

Bernd:
That's the whole point, I mean, that's really been our main goal from the beginning, which is why we made after all a new engine, that we can just make stations with a complex geometry, and still allow the AI to fly in there, because that was always a big problem in X.
Bernd:那是整个亮点,我是说,设计之初这就是我们的目标,为什么我们需要一个新的引擎建立拥有复杂几何构造的空间站,允许让AI飞船从中穿过,这些一直以来都是X游戏里的大难题.

Question:
Oh yes. „Dodge: Object“ we all know. Or the guns of large ships - one flies around the station and the guns on the other side are shooting at the station.
问:我们已经知道.大型飞船的火炮 - 飞船一边飞行,一边用船体一侧的火炮对着空间站开炮.

Bernd:
Therefore the fighting in the immediate proximity of stations is very, very important.
Bernd:攻击附近空间站还是非常非常关键的.

Question:
Will it still despite imbecility of this possibility be possible to play off easily capital ships or similar, although you should have to be inferior in all matters except size and an AI-controlled ship is blown to dust within seconds?
问:大型飞船或类似的飞船是否有可能比较愚蠢.除了玩家飞船尺寸之外,玩家在游戏各种事务都有着重要的影响,是不是意味着AI控制的飞船很容易爆掉?

Bernd:
The idea is, the player should of course be very powerful and will also take influence in a big fight, but it is not the sense that his fighter - no matter how high upgraded it already is - ready to take on huge capital ships, but he has the ability to control capital ships himself - indirectly, just not from the cockpit. You give them orders, order them to your position, tell them how they have to attack, then starts the battle of the powerful and you should start to shut off single points and thus to hopefully make the decisive difference.
I mean, of course it's easy to have a massive superiority by having much stronger ships and attacking weaker ships, then they would accomplish it without you, but then it will still be the case that if the player then attacks the rocket launcher or the big defensive turrets, that he thereby reduces the damage to his ships.
Bernd:我们的设想是,玩家应该非常强大对大战场有着重要的影响,但并不意味着升级下属飞船毫无用处 – 它们随时准备承担起巨型飞船的负责.他能自主控制大型战舰 - 间接,只不过不是从驾驶舱控制的.你给他们指令,命令他们到指定地点,指挥他们如何攻击,然后开启一场强大的战斗,因此你就可以关闭指示器同时希望结果有决定性地不同.
我的意思是,用大量超级战舰击败弱小的飞船是当然一件容易的事,它们可以不用你亲自指挥就能完成,但是仍会有这样的情况,如果玩家能优先攻击火箭发射器或大型防御炮台,就能大幅度减少飞船受到的损失.

Question:
This means, the player's ship is basically related to the GKS like a torpedo ship or a submarine to a battleship?
问:这么说,玩家飞船跟GKS关系类似于鱼雷船或潜艇与战列舰关系?

Bernd:
It isn’t that simple, as I said, the player ship is more complex - alone the fact that it has drones, and these drones again can do special tasks, this includes indirectly the boarding of capital ships later. But you won't fully defeat a capital ship just with your player ship, you don't have enough firepower, but the boarding can also be lead form your ship.
Bernd:不是这么简单,正如我说的,玩家飞船会更复杂一些 - 单单说它的无人机,这些无人机可以执行特殊任务,以后还要抢占大型飞船.因为你没有足够火力,所以你不会完全期望用用玩家飞船击败一艘大型飞船,但是还是可以从玩家飞船上指挥部队登舰抢船.

Question:
But you can at least shoot it incapacitate, disable all weapons and shields of the capital ship?
问:但至少你可以让大型飞船无法发挥作用, 武器和护盾全部失效?

Bernd:
That is a question of balancing - certainly not the biggest, but much larger ones absolutely, you surely want some sense of achievement, not only have to defeat the weaker ones. Of course you will also be able to defeat large ships, but not the biggest, and everything else is a matter of balancing.
Bernd:有个是平衡问题 - 当然不是最大,但可算上比较大的,你当想希望完成任务后会有更多的成感,而不仅仅是击败了弱者.当然你可以击落大型飞船,当然不能击落最大的,还有所有其它东西也会涉及到平衡问题.

Question:
Are you still playing for yourself or do you have to do with it on your job, that you say for yourself it is enough?
问:你曾说过只要自己满足就行了,那么现在你是在为自己玩游戏还是出于工作原因不得不玩?

Bernd:
This game or other games?
Bernd:你指的是这个游戏还是其它的?

Question:
Generally. Egosoft games.
问:一般游戏.Egosoft的游戏.

Bernd:
I must admit I haven't played Albion Prelude much. I've played it at conventions, but mostly to make videos. I mostly play because I also partially record the videos on my own and I just start the plot, and then stop halfway through and everything else was always cheated - So this is not really serious playing, because I'm also involved such a long time in Rebirth - since, since ... four years.
Bernd:我必须要承认Albion Prelude玩不多.依照惯例我还是玩了一下,但多数是为了录制视频.玩游戏多数为了录视频,开始玩一下游戏,然后半途坚持不了,总是开作弊器,尽管这样也不影响游戏可玩性,因为我已经在重生上花了这么长的时间 – 自从,自从...四年了.

Question:
Is it still fun to work on it?
问:制作X重生是否仍旧有趣?

Bernd:
Doing the work surely is fun, it's just only - you want to definitely have even a finished game, we have been working on X Rebirth a lot longer than we have it ever planned and I really hope that it soon will be even finished.
Bernd:做这样工作当然非常有趣,如果你只有一个目标 - 你想完成这款游戏.我们在X重生上花费了很长时间,远超过了我们的计划,现在真的很希望能很快完成.

Question:
Will I be mentally dependent on the program?
问:我心理上是否会对游戏产生依赖?

Bernd:
I'd say, that depends on you  
Bernd:我能说的是,这完全取决于你.

Question:
Will there be random events? In X3: Reunion, it was so that you read once that solar flares claim to increase the harvest ...
问:是否有随机事件?在X3:重聚里,曾经由于太阳光斑事件产量增加…

Bernd:
Ah, Environment Events. Um. Yes and no. I can not say anything final yet, we definitely have alone in the plot very large events, which are universe changing to say it a bit overblown, but ... there are some things we are working on, which I don’t know sure if they will be in there already in version 1.0, we of course have to bring out someday a game and can’t continue forever working on it.
Bernd:啊,环境事件.嗯,有但并不完全是这样.最后我不能说什么,显然在大量事件中我们显得有点孤单,甚至变化着的宇宙也说事件是不是多地有点过分了但…现在我们在做一些东西,我还不能确定是否在1.0版本里出现,当然总有一天我们会把游戏做出来当然也不会永远只做这一个游戏.???

Question:
Is a later expansion of the story planned or being considered?
问:是否考虑过会以后会扩展故事的内容?

Bernd:
Yes of course, I mean, surely it would be stupid if we operate this gigantic effort, five years working on a game and then at the end to only make a game out of it, we'll see what we are going to add on top, we'll find out then when the time comes.
Bernd:当然,是的,要是经过五年的时间最后我们只出个游戏这显然是太愚蠢了,需要时我们会在游戏里添加一些内容.

Question:
AddOn, DLC, Rebirth 2...?
问:添加,DLC,重生2...?

Bernd:
Hopefully everything, yes ... I mean, we have to unfortunately also make money.
Bernd:希望都能实现...我是指,我们还要不得不为钱忙碌.

Question:
Is it possible to replace the co-pilot and throw them through the cargo door?
问:是否有更换副驾驶把他们赶出舱门?

Bernd:
No, no, you wouldn’t even want to!
Bernd:不会,不会,你想也不用想!

Question:
Assuming that there will be again boarding crews, can they be equipped differently, that aside from the experience points as in Terran Conflict, they also can be equipped with different objects?
问:假设有登舰部队,他们的装备是否跟以前不同,地球人冲突里除了经验点外,他们有其它不同东西可以装备吗?

Bernd:
Yes and no. It's definitely the case that this part of the game is greatly enhanced by the drones, that you as the player can take more influence. And they should also continue to develop just as before, so you therefore have an interest to not let your well-trained boarding crew die.
Bernd:是,不完全是这样.这游戏里无人机增强了许多,因此玩家的的对游戏的影响也得到加强.和以前一样它们需要不断地得到升级,这样就不会让训练好的登舰部队轻易死掉.

Question:
Will it be possible to mod a Ship interior and make other Ships boardable (for the player)?
问:是否允许修改飞船内部并制造飞船甲板???(对于玩家来说)

Bernd:
"modding the Ship interior" – So the question is probably if it will be possible to make your own Player Ships. I hope yes, but I don’t know since this lies in the future. First we have to bring the Game out, and I can only tell that our intent is that we do everything to make as much as possible mod-able. But it is simply too early to tell the details. We lay open as much as possible, we can disclose the file formats, we give the tools, like we did in the past, too. Often it takes a while because there is no time during development to prepare the modder tools or write the documentation or such things, therefore there will be probably dissatisfied modders when Version 1.0 comes out, but... it will probably take a while. But I hope in the long run it will be possible.
Bernd:"修改飞船内部" – 玩家飞船也许可以修改.我也希望可以,但不知道未来可不可以.首先我们要把游戏做出来,我们打算是尽可能地让玩家可以自由修改.但现在说还是为时过早.我们尽可能地像以前一样开放游戏,公开文件格式,提供修改工具.这需要时间,在游戏开发阶段几乎没有时间为修改者提供相关工具编写文档,因此1.0版出来后可能不会让修改者感到满意,但是…过一段时间后应该能提供这些东西.我希望玩家能尽可能长期支持这款游戏.

Question:
Will Multi-Monitoring be supported?
问:是否支持多显示器?

Bernd:
So you mean real Multi-Monitors, thus..
Bernd:你是指真实的多显示器,因为..

Interjection:
I think in the direction like that you place the Universe Map or so on another Monitor, like in X2
感叹:希望能像X2一样,宇宙地图可以显示在另一台显示器上.

Bernd:
In X2 that worked, but it is no longer supported specially because we don’t have those virtual Screens anymore.And we still don’t have them, so we integrated everything in the Cockpit. What we can do with relative ease is to support unusual Resolutions, and therefore such ones as those who stretch over multiple Monitors. But in any case there will not be those free configurable Virtual Screens, where you have for example HUD elements on another Monitor.
Bernd:在X2中是有效的,不再得到支持因为我没有更多的显示器.现在我们也没有,因此把所有整合在一起放在驾驶室.我们能做的是支持不常见的分辨率,这样就能拉长类似多显示器一样.不管哪种情况都不允许自由设置显示器,比如把HUD基本元素放在其它的显示器上.???

Question:
"Will the Text Size be changeable?"
问:文本大小是否可变?

Bernd:
I don’t think so.
Bernd:不可变.

Question:
Will Rebirth Support Eyefinity from AMD and will the FOV be appropriate zoomable?
问:重生是否支持有限的AMD还有FOV可以放缩吗?

Interjection:
That’s again the thing with the special Monitor Settings.
感叹:这些可以通过Monitor设置.

Bernd:
Yes, but he is more detailed, because he says “ will the FOV be appropriate zoomable”. That’s exactly what I meant before. When you have unusual resolutions, for example two or three Monitors next to each other, then fitting the FOV, that you can see your whole Cockpit, is at least thinkable. I wont promise it. The problem will be rather the performance. So currently we try to avoid something like this, because the game, let me put it this way, has certain Hardware requirements. I don’t know… The People doing this will surely have absolute Killer-Hardware. And supporting this specifically for such Hardware could be interesting and quite possible. That is something different from Virtual Screens. With those you simply draw the focus to another place. Then you look, for example, at Yisha, who is sitting next to you the whole time. Yes, that would be possible under circumstances.
Bernd:是的,但要求更复杂,"FOV能自由放缩".正如以前所说的.当你使用不常见的分辨率,比如把两或三个显示器联在一起,然后调整FOV,这样就能看到整个驾驶室,至少是可以这么设想的.我习惯了承诺.但性能有上些问题.现在我们尽可能避免出现类似情况,不仅要考虑游戏,还存在硬件限制.我不知道...这样做的玩家完全是硬件杀手.这样使用硬件设备本应该有趣且可行的.这样与虚拟显示器是有差异的.通过那样方式你可以轻松地关注其它地方.然后你可以,比如,盯着旁边的Yisha.当然,在条件允许情况下还是做能到的.???

Interjection:
I think the game will be supported for two, three, four, five Years, again. So you could add this later, in theory.
感叹:理论上,要是添加了这些功能,我想这游戏还可能再支撑2,3,4,5年.

Bernd:
We will see. We cannot look in the future. As I said, if there will be DLCs, if there will be a second part. And when. Those are things you cannot discuss now, that’s too early.
Bernd:我们知道.未来是不可预计的.正如我说的,可能有DLCs,可能有第二部.当什么时候怎么样.现在讨论那些还是太早了.

Question:
Will there be finally a realistic Star Sky where the single Stars sparkle and the Background doesn't look like a Wallpaper?
问:在发光的行星,是否有真实星空天空,背景看上去不像是壁纸.

Bernd:
Fact is that the Engine supports HDR runs Eye-Adaption. This means the View gets brighter or darker, and this leads to this effect which he means. This means if you have barely recognizable Stars those will disappear if you have Planets in your view at the same time because the Planet is simply too bright so the Stars will be extinguished. When the Planet is out of your View the Stars will be visible. If they sparkle because of that...
Bernd:事实上,引擎支持HDR运行Eye-Adaption.看起来更明亮或更暗,就能达到像你说的效果.你几乎无法看见星星,因为同一时刻在你的视野里,行星太亮星星就会被挡住,当明亮的行星出离视野,你就能看到星星.如果它们发光是因为...???

Question:
Will Rebirth be accompanied by a supplementary Book again? (Annotation: there are German Novels for every Game, only the first one, Farnhams Legend, is currently translated into English)
问:重生增加书籍上内容?(注解:有德国人为每个游戏写小说,只有第一本,Farnhams传说,被翻译成英语)

Bernd:
Currently that is not certain. Quite possible.
Bernd:当前不能确定.非常可能.

Interjection:
Let’s see if Helge writes something nice… (Annotation: Helge T. Kautz is the author of aforementioned Novels)
感叹:让我们瞧瞧Helge能否写出一有意思的东西...(注解:Helge T. Kautz是上面提到的小说家)

Bernd:
Yes, he is interested. We are interested. Time will show if it will work out.
Bernd:是的,他有兴趣.我们也感觉兴趣.时间会证明一切.

Question:
Will there be reusable Resources?
问:是否有可重用资源?

Bernd:
Reusable Resources. It is on our Wish-list. But I am not certain about it.
Yes, for realistic reasons Recycling is absolutely reasonable. I mean, you can’t tell me that the make this insane work for mining in Space and at the same time let an old Space station, which consists of metal, rot away.
For the sake of realism I would like to have this feature. Let's put it this way: the chances are good.
Bernd:可重用资源.它在我们的期望列表上.但不是很确定.嗯,想法很合理就像现实一样.我想你不会希望一边在太空中疯狂地采矿,一边轻易地丢弃掉由金属建成的空间站.
从实际的角度我希望包含这样的功能.可以这些说:新老更替是件好事.???

Interjection:
That you can disassemble Wrecks after a slaughter.
感叹:那样就能分解被击毁而留下的残骸.

Bernd:
Yes. If you visualize that nicely. That is the Goal. The Point, you know, is to implement recycling without showing it would be easy. Thus it easy to integrate within the economy, so that produces resources again. But if we do this, than we want to display it nicely. This means, that you can see how those things are dismantled.
There are special drones, which weld these ones apart and carrying it away.
Bernd:是的.你的想法很好.我们目标也是这样.重点是,要是资源回收不用显示出来的话,还是比较简单的.因此它很容易整合进经济体系,然后资源再生产.但如果我们这么做了,要是我们能把过程显示出来那该多棒.我的意思是,你能看到那些东西是怎么被拆解的.有些特别的无人机专门执行熔接部件和运输资源任务.???

Question:
Will there be a Factory for such drones?
问:是否有无人机工厂?

Bernd:
Perhaps. Especially such things are under circumstances Stuff for the first DLC. That is exactly such a thing. You don’t know it. Such features are predestined to possibly decide: they are in the first DLC. This are things which are decided by the Publisher. We can’t tell.
Bernd:可能.在第一个DLC里会有这些东西.有这样的东西.你不会知道的.像这些东西可能早就注定了:它们会在第一个DLC里出现.这些由发行商决定.我无法告诉你.???

Question:
Will there be a fixed Area for the Radar of the Ships?
问:是否有固定区域留给飞船雷达?

Bernd:
I cannot tell you at the moment. The thing with the Radar, there are many things changing currently.
(reading the Questionnaire): He is interested if the Teladi sometimes say“Egg-salad”
(General Laughter) :lol
Bernd:现在我无法告诉你.现在的雷达还有许多要修改的.
(看着调查卷):如果Teladi不时地说"鸡蛋沙拉",他会觉得有意思.
(一般笑) :大笑

Question:
Can you collect the Pilots who abandoned their Ship somewhere?
问:是否可以收集被飞行员抛弃的飞船?

Bernd:
Let’s see. I don’t know.
Bernd:让我们看看.我不清楚.

Question:
How many Cores are supported?
问:游戏需要多少个CPU核心?

Bernd:
For the Hardware requirements – I have told it over and over – I cannot tell you finally currently.
But I can tell you that it is very helpful to have a Quad-Core-CPU. Doesn’t matter if it is a Core I, i7 or the previous one, as long as it is a CPU with four real Cores.
Bernd:硬件配置 - 我一次又一次说过 - 当前我没办法告诉你.
要是有Quad-Core-CPU还是有好处的.如果是Core I系列,i7或更早的都可以,只要是CPU拥有真正4核心的.

Question:
Does the Engine fit itself to the Core Count?
问:引擎能否自己调节以适应CPU 核心数量?

Bernd:
Yes Yes. More is always better. That’s no Question. The Question is: where is the Minimum? That’s the suspenseful Question for the People who are sitting with their Dual-Core Computer and can’t play the Game in the end. And that ’s what I currently can’t answer, but the tendency is that four Cores are Helpful, if not the Minimum.
Bernd:是的,一般来说越多越好.那不是什么问题.问题是:最小是多少?这个问题让那些拥有 Dual-Core电脑最后却不能运行游戏的玩家相当紧张.当前无法回答,4核心还是有好处的,当然这不是最小.

Question:
I meant more like: there are Games which don’t support more than four Cores. Will it be the same here?
问:还有问题:有些游戏不支持4核心以上的.这个游戏也这样吗?

Bernd:
We have many threads. And Windows lays those Threads to different Cores. In every Case there are two Important Threads in the Game. That’s different from the old Engine - there was basically just one Thread. There are now two Main Threads which are the Game Engine. Those must run on their own Cores, separated from each other. That’s the reason why you can’t play the Game with one Core alone.
And then there are additional Threads for additional Things and the more cores you have the better. Naturally there is an upper limit to this, that’s true.
Bernd:游戏有许多进程.那些进程被Windows安排在不同核心运行.这款游戏有两个重要的进程.不同与以往的旧引擎 – 以前它们都只有一个基本进程.这游戏引擎有两个2个主要进程.它们必须在分开在各自核心运行.这就是为什么这个游戏不能在单核电脑上运行.
最好把额外的东西安排在额外的进程里同时最好还有更多的核心.当然这些会有上限.???

Question:
That’s why. The Question was if it would be able to use six or more Cores.
问:这就是原因.问题是它能在6核或更多核心运行吗.

Bernd:
Yes, it wouldn't be disturbed, but the question is more about the Improvement. There are always other Factors. In addition there are the Threads, which are created by the Game, not the only ones. There is always an even important thread, the one of the Graphics Driver, Alone for that reason there are always three important Threads, plus the small ones.
Bernd:是的,这不是问题,问题是游戏能否得到更多的改进.这通常还涉及它因素.游戏创建的进程,不是创建进程就完事了.通常有一个最要的进程,图形驱动进程,仅仅这些原因一般就有三个重要进程,添加一个小的进程???

Question:
Will there be Battles between Fractions, to speak Computer versus Computer?
问:是否有电脑对电脑小型战斗?

Bernd:
Yes, of course.
Bernd:当然.

Question:
And with Battles I mean big Battles, with ten or more Capital Ships.
问:大型战斗中,是否会出现10艘或更多大型飞船.

Bernd:
I think possible, yes.
Bernd:我想这是可能的.

Question:
Will the Story be more in the Foreground?
问:是否会包含更多背景故事?

Bernd:
We want to make a better Plot in every case than we did in the past. And we want to get the Players who don’t know the Game yet. And that is now everyone. Nobody knows this Game yet. And we want them to learn the Basics in the Framework of the Plot. And enable things with that, too.
That’s the reason why the Big Events occur with the progress in the Plot. For Hardcore-Players is that irrelevant. They will push toward finishing the Plot as fast as possible that they have their freedom, but nonetheless that means: the Plot is now much more Important and has much more focus now.
If it has cinematic Qualities now, that depends on Definition.
Bernd:比起以往,我们希望每一个地方都有更好的情节.我们想告诉那些不知道这款游戏的玩家.现在每一个人都知道了,但还没有人熟悉这款游戏.我们让他们在情节中学习基本的知识,随即掌握.
那就是为什么情节中会有大型事件.狂热玩家不在乎那些事件.他们只想尽快地完成故事以便他们自由发挥,即便如此:现在故事情节更加重要更加吸引人.
这取决于,整个情节能否达到影片级的水准.

Question:
For what I understood, Rebirth will have more possibilities now in the matter of modular Construction. How far will it be developed? Does this apply to weapon Technology, too?
问:以我的理解,重生会有更多的模块可以建造.现在进展到哪种地步了?是否也能应用于武器科技?

Bernd:
I think I already explained it – in the article on the Website. You have Build Trees on the one hand. This are pre-defined Plans – for Station Constructions -, which give you possibilities how you can expand Stations. That’s basically the tree which doesn’t exist for the Player Ship. But there are possibilities where you have to decide:may I build this or that. And do I Build A or B? And C can only be built if I had built B and D can only be built when I have A. Such dependencies are there. That is the big Level. That is the Level where I decide for big Parts of the Station. May I build one more big building Element? Do I expand the Food Production with a big Military Module – that are the big decisions.
And then there is the possibility of surface elements on the smaller Level – the features of this Station Element – of this big module to gradually improve. For example to build more Turrets or more Missile Launchers.
But this is not done individually. You cannot decide “I want to build this Missile Launcher and this Turret” but there is simply a Number, which is given, which is placed on this Asset. Where you know: this Module has fifty Turrets or so. And you say something like: I am buying 25 of them now. That’s how it works.
And there are of course all those Inner things, saying: what is the Station equipped with, how many Drones has it available to improve its performance? And other things you can expand.
Bernd:我想我在网站的帖子里已经讲过了.在开始计划建设空间站前,你要有Build Trees, 它决定你能把空间站扩展成什么样子.空间站建造tree是基本的,但玩家飞船没有这样的必要.建造时有些还是要由你来决定:我应该造这个还是那个.我应该造A还是B?只有建好了B才能建C,D只能在A建好后才能造.像这样的决定.那是个大挑战.把空间站最大的部件建在个地方还是需要一定水准的.我能再多建一个大型组件吗?在大型军队模块建那后是否要扩展食物生产模块 - 这些都是比较重要的决定.
当然还有一些轻量级的表面组件需要建造 – 它们能增强空间站大型组件的功能.比如建造更多的炮台或导弹发射器.这些不是能独立完成的.你不能仅仅"我想要造这个导弹发射器和炮台",但是有钱的话建多个还是比较简单的.无论何时:这模块可以包含大约50个炮台.你可以先做这样的决定:我现在要买25个.先看看运行效果.
当然内部装备也要考虑:空间站应该怎么装备,需要多少无人机才能有效提升性能?此外,还有其它东西要你扩展的.

Question:
Turrets on Stations – meaning there are not defenceless any more, like now?
问:空间站上有炮台 - 是不是意味着像现在这样,可以进行防御了?

Bernd:
Many Missile Launchers, there are those “Big Bertha”-Cannons. There are many Surface Elements for Stations. You cannot compare that with X³.
Bernd:那里有许多导弹发射器,那些是"Big Bertha"大炮.空间站可以拥有许多表面组件.在这里你不能拿它跟X3作比较.

评分

参与人数 4声望 +3 UCC +14 好评 +5 贡献 +2 收起 理由
mimizu + 2 + 1 great
nhofb + 1 + 10 + 1 + 1 精品文章!
bbgun + 2 + 1 高尚!分享!辛苦!
FreemanGL + 2 + 2 + 1 精品文章!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-26 09:30:22 | 显示全部楼层
感谢辛苦工作!不能点评啊,只能回复了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-26 10:26:29 | 显示全部楼层
没说什么时候发布就表示近期不会发布..........卖糕的,难道要和毁灭公爵一个样,无限跳票?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-26 11:26:13 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢翻译的朋友,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-26 11:27:52 | 显示全部楼层
终于支持多核了,用着 I7 玩着地球人冲突,看着单核运作真心不爽,后期工厂多了一样卡,等重生出来希望真正实现千舰作战的宏伟场面啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-4 17:49:36 | 显示全部楼层
哇,感谢翻译君,大致看了一遍。