找回密码
 注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 3876|回复: 10

[求助] 求这个MOD!我不想翻墙了!

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-12 21:26:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Orbital Rendezvous and Docking Assistant        翻墙太麻烦了  所以.......           各位大虾

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/fo ... d-Docking-Assistant      

上面介是链接  

哪位已经翻了墙的帮忙下下......谢谢!不胜感激!                     

邮箱是[email protected]
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-12 21:27:32 | 显示全部楼层
虽然我才四小时在线的说  ....也是前几天发现的这个网站.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 00:40:36 | 显示全部楼层
它論壇的下載連結
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105710304/ORDA%20beta1.zip
要翻牆嗎?
我是不用 ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 07:37:45 | 显示全部楼层
这个网站不需要翻墙的- =
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-13 16:11:50 | 显示全部楼层
为什么我的显示无法访问啊.......

无法显示此网页
与 dl.dropbox.com 的连接已中断。
以下是一些建议:
请稍后重新加载此网页。
请检查您的互联网连接状况,重新启动您可能正在使用的任何路由器、调制解调器以及其他网络设备。
将“Google Chrome”作为允许的程序添加到您的防火墙或防病毒软件设置中。如果它已是允许的程序,则尝试从允许的程序列表中将其删除,然后重新添加。
如果您使用代理服务器,请检查您的代理设置或与您的网络管理员联系,以确保代理服务器工作正常。如果您认为不应该使用代理服务器,请调整您的代理设置:转至扳手菜单 > 设置 > 显示高级设置... > 更改代理服务器设置... > LAN 设置,取消选中“为 LAN 使用代理服务器”复选框。
错误 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET):连接已重置。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-13 16:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
a26905092 发表于 2012-10-13 00:40
它論壇的下載連結
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105710304/ORDA%20beta1.zip
要翻牆嗎?

下载下了!

可原网站还是上不去!先谢谢了!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 09:40:06 | 显示全部楼层
我帮你把……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 09:40:54 | 显示全部楼层
There are currently 3 parts for docking. The active docking system, a passive docking target and a key-controlled decoupler thats also a docking target. Right now they all use the stock decoupler model. CardBoardBoxProcessor is working on a awesome custom modell with some nice animations, so stay tuned for the final version. In order to dock you have to place a docking target on your target ship and the docking system on the ship you want to do the docking with. Then just float next to your target and it'll dock if you are at the proper position and your attitude-error is below 10° on all three axis. To undock just press 'u'.

But since maintaining the correct attitude is rather hard without any assistance you could also use my little autpilot . It's currently using r4m0n's great model from the small muon detector. Just place it on your ship and it'll show up. I hope the user interface is pretty self explaining, if not go ahead and ask. The top row of buttons select the current page. If you want your ship to maintain it's current attitude (in the inertial reference frame) just select R&D -> Att -> Hold. If you want it to maintain the correct attitude for docking go to the TGT page and select the target ship, the target docking port and your own docking system. Then select R&D -> Dock -> Attitude and it should orient itself. If you want to use any of the Position modes or the automated docking make sure you have your RCS activated. The autopilot also keeps working if you change your focus to another ship. Unfortunately i have not figured out how to use the flyByWire or RCS system of a inactive ship, so it is using it's own internal propulsion system to create torque and force. This means that you will not see any RCS thrusters firing on inactive ships.
The autopilot can also do some sort of "enhanced attitude control". I found this to be very useful during landings. To enable it select R&D -> EAC -> Rate. In this mode it will maintain a constant angular velocity as long as you make flyByWire inputs and stop any rotation otherwise.

The fuel transfer system will allow you to transfer fuel from one ship to another if you are within 50m. To use it you'll have to connect a fuel line with one of your Kerbals. Just float next the "FT"-Box, press g for grapple, float to your target fuel tank and press g again. It'll then show a transfer-GUI in the ship with the FT-Box. Use the same procedure to remove the fuel line. Unfortunately it's only a LineRenderer now... it would be great to render it as a real fuel line.

The unmanned Pods and the ASAS will make any debris that you decoupler from your ship pilotable. If you decouple ships containing decouplers and you don't want them to activate, you can just use the key-controlled decouplers instead. Since they also work as docking targets, this makes for some great Apollo-style missions! You can also put the ASAS on your orbital insertion stage and use it to deorbit that stage once you don't need it anymore.

The decouplers won't decouple based on their staging but when you double-tap a certain key. You can assign a different key to every decoupler in the VAB.

I have also included a persistent.sfs with a small space station for you to play around with. Just put it in KSP_win/saves/default/ but don't forget to back up your old one first!

As of now there are still some issues with the docking system:
- If you want to connect more than 2 ships, use one central mothership that holds all the docking targets and give one docking system to each one of your ships that are supposed to dock to the mothership. Follow these rules: A ship should not have more than one docking systems. If a ship has a docking system it should not have any docking targets. Then you'll be fine. That's just a limitation in this version, i know how to make it work but i just didn't have time to implement it.
- In certain conditions weird things happen when you try to go to warp. Like the docked ships just floating apart. Or one ship being teleported 200m away. I'm still working on it, but the quick workaround is to Quicksave (F5) and Quickload (hold F9) before going to warp.
- The docking part will currently not restore it's position correctly if you leave the docked ships alone (eg. go back to the space center) and then come back after they have drifted apart too far. I'm working on that one too

Other known issues:
- Orbit predictions are way off
- Impact simulation is not very accurate
- Automated docking only useable with small ships
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 09:46:22 | 显示全部楼层
Okay,sent!!Check your mail and Enjoy your Space Adventure.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-14 10:48:15 | 显示全部楼层
RuohongZhao 发表于 2012-10-14 09:46
Okay,sent!!Check your mail and Enjoy your Space Adventure.

thanks a lot!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站