[复制链接]
发表于 2013-12-15 12:53:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 ygat 于 2013-12-15 12:55 编辑

a spcae game FUNDED WITHIN 102 HOURS!
style is similar to Sins of the Solar Empire

http://novusaeterno.com/?page_id=761
http://www.kickstarter.com/proje ... -games?ref=category

Novus AEterno

Q: Why is it called Novus Aeterno and what does it mean?
A: Novus Aeterno is Latin for “new beginning of time”. The time of the old empires has ended and the start of the game is the beginning of new empires, stories and experiences.

Q: What is an MMORTS?
A: MMORTS stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy. An MMO is a multiplayer video game which allows hundreds, even thousands of players to play simultaneously. Due to the amount of players, MMOs are played online and feature at least one persistent world containing all the players. Novus Aeterno takes elements of current day MMOs and combines them with a unique RTS experience to bring players a vast and beautiful galaxy wherein they may make friends, defeat enemies, create spanning empires or simply just explore.

Q: Are players able to play against anyone, independent of the server they are on?
A: The entire galaxy of Novus Aeterno will exist on a single global network. Taitale’s innovative server architecture will allow all players to connect to every other player in a seamless galaxy without any loading times or server changes.

Q: Will you have Player versus Environment (PvE) content or will the game be Player versus Player (PvP) only?
A: A large part of Novus Aeterno gameplay revolves around PvP. However, PvE will also be included through unique galaxy wide events, which players can participate in. These events will push the main story forward. Galaxy wide events will take place at all times and can be joined whenever a player wishes.

Q: Will Downloadable Content be an additional charge?
A: All future expansions and content updates are mandatory and have no extra charge. All in-game content is accessible to players via in-game means.

Q: How many Characters can I have on my account?
A: Due to the structure of Novus Aeterno; only one character will be allowed per account.

Q: What happens to my empire when I log out?
A: When a player logs out, everything that player has control over will be handed over to an AI. This AI will protect your empire while you are away. Any ships that are destroyed 15 minutes or more after you have logged off will be replaced free of charge when you log back on.

发表于 2013-12-16 09:42:04 | 显示全部楼层
跟太阳帝国原罪一样的形式啊,关注
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-16 19:17:40 | 显示全部楼层
我看过那个家伙的介绍视频,说实话,我觉着这伙计不像个稳重的程序员,我更信任开发LT的那个伙计。这伙计很会忽悠。另外,我不是很喜欢网游,尤其是这种PVP的类型。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-29 14:16:26 | 显示全部楼层
又看了点介绍,原来2011, 2012年的时候这个项目已经开始了,现在基本完成了。
感觉这个kickstarter更像一种前期的宣传和预热活动。不错,继续关注
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-29 14:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
bbgun 发表于 2013-12-16 19:17
我看过那个家伙的介绍视频,说实话,我觉着这伙计不像个稳重的程序员,我更信任开发LT的那个伙计。这伙计很 ...

LT那个人我也喜欢!才读大学,但技能和激情都看得到!很能感染人的一个开发者。而且看他现在最新的那些视频和AI设计,考虑的挺深入的。
有那么多独立的太空游戏项目和开发组,我们这些粉丝幸福了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站