找回密码
 注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 9432|回复: 28

[分享] [MOD]空间站情报员

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-12-26 10:15:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Prewords: I allow anyone to change and customize this mod, or to integrate it in other Mods (complete or in parts). The only condition is that i am informed before and i am mentoined in the Credits! Should i not actively post in the Forum for more than four Weeks anyone can continue development without further questions or use it in its his own Projects. Solely the Credit Entry is mandatory!
======================================================
Description:This Extension adds a new NPC Class, which sends the Player current Info about the Station where you Leave him. (Alpha: no seperate NPC currently; you can use almost any NPC for this Job which you can hire)

描述:本扩展增加了一个新的NPC种类,他可以向玩家发送他被安排到的空间站的情报给玩家。(没有新增单独的专业,只要是你能雇佣的NPC都可以干这个活)
========================================================
Manual - Extension under Development, read with every new Version Wink

Installation:
- drop content of the Downloaded Archive into the "Extensions"-Folder in the Rebirth-Directory (create it if necesary)

==================================================
How to use:
1. dock at platform of the Station you want to reveal and hire some random NPC (e.g. a Pilot or a Manager; does not work with any type, but most of them)
-> will enter Skunk
2. Call hired NPC while still on Station and tell him to "Work here"
-> will go out of the Skunk again
3. wait and/or forget
-> The Info Broker will now add one Trade after another to your Trade Memory and then continue with
Scanning the Station Modules (using the Playership Scanner currently because i still
have to look into how to add scanners to other Ships), alternating between them when updating.
(current time to add a Trade is 10 seconds, so they will be complete quickly,
time for Station Stages is 15m, so it may take a while until Station is completely scanned
-> this time is under evaluation, i want to leave something to scan for the player)

如何使用:
1.找个空间站随便雇佣个人(一般都是飞行员和管理员,但不局限于此)
-> 他会上你的臭鼬
2. 到你要他工作的空间站,叫他滚下来干活。
-> will go out of the Skunk again
3.不用管了
-> 情报员现在会陆续往你的交易信息储存器里面添加交易信息,然后继续扫描空间站模组,更新贸易信息。(目前使用玩家飞船的扫描器,因为我还在想办法怎么给其它飞船添加扫描器。目前添加一个交易信息要10秒,Station Stage需要15分钟,所以完全扫描整个空间站可能需要一些时间。)
===============================================================

How to Update:
- Drop new files over the old ones
-> Update mandatory if you want to use the next version without previous de-installation, i will keep update-compatibility only for the previous Version.

How to Uninstall:
-> kill the player Owned XS Ships nearby the Station where you have put the Info Broker
-> this will remove them when they completed their current cycle (wait for Message in Info Screen)
when no more Info Brokers are in the Game it is loadable without the Extension again.

Known Bugs:
- Player Ship Scanner will flicker up and beep every time the Info Broker scans a Station Stage
-> will be resolved soon, this is temporary because i have not found out yet how to add scanners to another Ship
- a senseles XS Player Ship is spawned nearby the Station where i assigned the NPC
-> it has two purposes currently (removing NPC and keeping Trading Offers)
and will be used for other things later in development.
-> This Ship wont appear in the property Menu and in the Sector map only when the assigned Station is expanded.

已知BUG:
-每当情报员扫描一个Station Stage,玩家飞船就会闪烁起来发出蜂鸣声。
这个问题是暂时的,因为我还没有搞清楚怎么把扫描器装到别的船上。
-在投放情报员的空间站附近,会产生一艘毫无意义的XS玩家飞船。
这艘船不会出现在财产菜单里,在区域地图上只会在展开空间站项目的时候才看得到。

Feedback wanted to:
- Speed of Station Scanning - i am aiming for 80 to 90% revealed
- > tell me which station the Info Broker keeps at which %age

Planned Feature List; 1st Version Features in Italics:
-> Keeps Station Info up-to-date on a Station or (if expierienced) in a Zone (Info Amount depends on Skills)
-> Makes all Trades of the Station Available (and perhaps gets Special Offers for the Player, gradually getting better if the Player keeps delivering those)
-> Warns the Player of Dangers inside the assigned Zone (needs trust of Station Owners for Access to Radar Dish)
-> May help the Player when fighting in Range of a Station (either Support Fire from the Station or deactivation of Defense)
-> May Recruit People on the Station when he knows who you are looking for
-> And of course he wants to be paid for his Work ^^ (it isnt cheap to hang around in the Station Bar the whole day and gathering Intelligence there Very Happy)
-> since the whole thing has the Players Board Computer as central Info collection Point only 5 of this NPCs are possible without Trading Computer Extension, 30 with Trading Computer and if you have a Headquarter there will be no more Limits on the Information Amount which can be processed.
-> Add a Personal Info Broker who collects Infos in the current Zone (only expierienced ones can do that)

EDIT: Rewrote OP post into a proper Mod Presentation Post

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2013-12-26 12:26:40 | 显示全部楼层
这mod目前看来实用性不大啊,每个空间站一个NPC雇员,整个游戏这么多的空间站要雇多少人啊,还不如那个银河系贸易网络MOD来的强吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-26 12:35:51 | 显示全部楼层
vesuvius 发表于 2013-12-26 12:26
这mod目前看来实用性不大啊,每个空间站一个NPC雇员,整个游戏这么多的空间站要雇多少人啊,还不如那个银河 ...

那个你用了没?我装了又删了,没搞懂怎么运作的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-26 12:44:54 | 显示全部楼层
dirtysio 发表于 2013-12-26 12:35
那个你用了没?我装了又删了,没搞懂怎么运作的

还没用过呢,目前我正过着到处打家劫舍的日子呢,准备等我开始建空间站搞贸易的时候再用。我是光看两个MOD的说明文件后,觉得银河系贸易网络这个mod在想法上、实用性上更好些,如果mod本身不完善那也没办法了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-26 12:57:43 | 显示全部楼层
vesuvius 发表于 2013-12-26 12:44
还没用过呢,目前我正过着到处打家劫舍的日子呢,准备等我开始建空间站搞贸易的时候再用。我是光看两个MO ...

那个貌似是外挂类的运作模式,说明上讲的是把贸易信息导出,不过我没导出成功。这个虽然麻烦点,但是代入感会强些。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-12-26 14:11:36 | 显示全部楼层
dirtysio 发表于 2013-12-26 12:57
那个貌似是外挂类的运作模式,说明上讲的是把贸易信息导出,不过我没导出成功。这个虽然麻烦点,但是代入 ...

那个mod需要装Python 2.7.x,你装了没?没的话可以试试,装了再没用那就只能等完善点的版本了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-26 15:02:45 | 显示全部楼层
vesuvius 发表于 2013-12-26 14:11
那个mod需要装Python 2.7.x,你装了没?没的话可以试试,装了再没用那就只能等完善点的版本了。 ...

装了,没什么反应。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 21:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
我试试看,一天到晚手动扫描空间站的人伤不起啊~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-1-3 23:31:19 | 显示全部楼层
我的情况是确实成功地派驻了一个管理员去空间站,但是我没感觉到蜂鸣声,我的扫描记录确实是到100%了,但是那几个需要手动扫描的橙色模块还是我自己扫的,其他有没有他扫得模块我还真没注意到……
“交易信息储存器”指的是啥地方啊?
而且这个人派出去了之后不知道站在哪儿去了,我再回去找就找不到了……
机器貌似有点卡,不知道和MOD有关没……
继续尝试ing……
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-1-3 23:52:12 | 显示全部楼层
自由船长 发表于 2014-1-3 23:31
我的情况是确实成功地派驻了一个管理员去空间站,但是我没感觉到蜂鸣声,我的扫描记录确实是到100%了,但是 ...

那个所谓的蜂鸣声,应该是指每次他更新交易信息的时候飞船的UI会闪烁那个扫描信息。那个人是找不到了,空间站外面会多出一个民用飞船,不会动,应该就是这个东西。交易信息储存器就是回车→4.贸易。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站