破解好像有问题半天没搞出命令菜单。。一着急就入正了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-9 09:31:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 try666 于 2014-2-9 09:32 编辑

好吧我就直接复制一点血泪史过来好了,英文了自重

[The.WTF]Static.voiD 8 小时以前
Horizon in one word: Atrocious.
I've played this terrible excuse for a game yesterday together with a friend who made the big mistake of buying it.
Words can't even describe how this game feels like.
I love turn based strategy games and dumped ages into Civ or other 4X games like Endless Space and of course MOO. I've tried pretty much everything on the market to finally find a worthy 4X game and even bought StarDrive (Which is also a freakin catastrophy, but gold compared to Horizon).
The first thing you will encounter after starting this game are terrible graphics.
I know visuals are not that important for this genre, but the textures are so blurred, that i had to check my glasses, not to mention the most unspectacular explosions and gun effects since 1995.
Given the setting, space-themed games had usually pretty good graphics for the time, since there isn't much there which has to be rendered, because most of space has to be nothing more than a bitmap of stars.
But all the shipmodels are a pain to watch, which the devs seemed to know, so they prevented you to zoom in more than necessary. Thanks for that.
The gameplay itself on the other hand is unbelievably clunky.
You will find yourself just clickin through turns most of the time and you are even encouraged to do so within the tutorial: "Build a ship and wait 12 turns until it is finished".
Being forced to waste turns like this, shows how bad this game is thought through.
Good strategy game development should aim for giving every turn a value. Ofc this is hard to do within the starting phase, but your first 50 to 100 turns will usually be mostly nothing more than ending turn after turn to see finally anything happen.
The reasons for eating up turns like crazy are the uninspired colony management and the barely existant tech tree.
Regarding your colonies they all have the 6 preset building slots and every slot has a fixed structure which can be build in it. F.e. an agriculture slot and an industrial slot.
Your only choice here is if, resp. in which order you upgrade a slot, because your planets can only be upgraded a limited amount of times. I think it was 8 times for colonies and 12 times for your home planet.
That's all.
ROME 2 has a similar system, but offers way more versatility, because you have different choices PER SLOT and cannot just upgrade them or not.
And after your first upgrade the further process will take ages, so you will usually forget about your planets over time, until a notification pops up that the building has finished which you ordered 42 turns ago. Yay.
But not only your colonies are forgetable, also researching is laughable.
You have no real tech tree, but will constantly research a bit of everything. Most of your research will be just upgrades to stuff you already have: Lasers lvl. 2, Shields lvl. 3, Interstellar Communicantions lvl. 3, etc.
The existance of this default setting, where your scientists research everything, is beyond me, because techs will take between 200 and 999 turns like this.
So you have to assign most of your scientists to a specific project, which will finish faster and even in a tolerable timeframe of around 20 turns, but everything else will be researched even less faster.
That means in the end there is no real difference between this system and the traditional one tech after another system other games are using.
Besides the fact that new tech isn't being finished automatically, but gets stuck on 100% and has a 25% chance per turn to finish after that, via a "scientific breakthrough". So your tech will usually take several turns longer than planned and eat even more turns doing so.
Adding nonsense randomness to strategy games is always a great thing to do.
You think that all of this would already suck enough, but wait! There is more:
The space battles.
As already mentioned they look harrowing. But they play even worse.
The devs came up with the great idea to fight in a whole solar system, ship after ship.
And as you might assume: Solar systems are pretty big.
So if you attack a system you will start somewhere on the edge of it, f.e. in the top right, while you want to kill the dudes around the planet in the bottom left.
Now you can spend about a bazillion clicks and in-fight-turns to move every single ship of yours across the map. If you even reach your destination, because every fight has a set limit of turns and this is usually not enough to reach the planet which you want to bombard.
You can also activate auto-fight, which will lead to the situation where your fast ships are already at the enemy, while your fat heavy hitters are still ages away.
So you can watch your fighters getting slaughtered, while your battleships are still crawling through space.
Furthermore you can not select which ship you want to use next, but this is determined by it's speed. Commanding more than 3 ships like this will drive you insane. Having fleets with more than 10 ships will make you ALT + F4, because you cannot stand it anymore.
Bottom line:
Trust me, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!

Derbisch   7 小时以前
i have to give my approval to this comment. Don´t buy this game, not at least to this price! The graphics are not really important to me, but the gameplay is just a joke. Other races claims system which are on the other side of the ...... Galaxy. Races which have only one planet play like a big boss - "don´t do that or this, or we punish you!" - tssssss shut up man! There is no intelligence in the enemie brains. Furthermore the ship design - too less! only four models per ship typ? In addition there aren´t many options to create your own ships. And the research .... don´t ask me about this :p .
I am a big fan to this type of games, but i´m sorry to say it was a mistake to buy this game.

Trekner   5 小时以前
OP is quite right alright... i just ALT-F4'ed the game, was about to loose 2 motherships again, because they again just didnt move.

nephilimnexus   4 小时以前   
引用自 Derbisch:
i have to give my approval to this comment. Don´t buy this game, not at least to this price!

Agreed ... you're looking at something on par with MOO1, if that. Very cliche, nothing really original. A decent game for, say, $10... and if the price drops to that then I'd say yeah, go ahead and get it. But for $25? Go buy MOO2 on GOG instead.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-9 09:59:41 | 显示全部楼层
默默的取消下载任务了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-9 15:53:03 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
噗,鬼子的吐槽真欢乐。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-2-9 16:47:04 | 显示全部楼层
幸好没买。。。。