本文机翻
希望有时间的朋友帮忙翻页到最接近的词汇。

The Persnickity Guide To Naming Planetary/Satellite Features

命名你登陆网站使用共同的行星命名一个快速指南
A quick guide to naming your landing sites using common Planetary Nomenclature

景区简介
Introduction

所以你刚刚降落在行星或月球恭喜
So you've just landed on a planet or a moon... Congratulations!

你把它和植物kerbalnaut外旗地。然后在你的屏幕上弹出的怎么称呼这个地方
Your Kerbalnaut makes its way outside and plants a flag into the ground. Then a pop-up comes on your screen: what shall you call this place?

你可以称它为任何你喜欢的东西,否则没人能告诉你。你赢得了荣誉
You can call it anything you like, nobody can tell you otherwise. You've earned that honor.

但是如果你决定你想要叫它什么?有另一种名字你刚刚着陆的地方吗?它的表面特征,你的网站登陆周围的部分确定其最终的名字应该是
But what if you decide you dont want to just call it anything? That there is another way to name the place you've just landed? That its surface features surrounding your landing site, in part, determine what its final name should be?

如果你正在读这篇文章的思维“嘿伙计,你以为你是谁?我可以打电话的地方我地任何我想要的!”然后,很酷。你不需要阅读本指南
If you're reading this thinking "Hey buddy, who do you think you are? I can call wherever I land whatever I want!" - then that's totally cool. You don't have to read this guide anymore.

否则
Otherwise, read on...

成立于1919,国际天文学联合会(IAU)是创建一个命名的行星或卫星地球外的自然独特的地质特征的系统任务。这就是所谓的行星命名
Since its founding in 1919, the International Astronomical Union (IAU) was given the task of creating a system for naming the unique geological features of a planet or natural satellite outside of Earth. This is called Planetary Nomenclature.

他们为什么这么做?
Why would they do this?

嗯,这是为了帮助快速识别的地方在一个大的旋转体,从高度,感兴趣的地方可以位于容易。没有更多的。事实上,系统没有太大的不同我们如何命名的地方在地球上。这也不难记住,一旦你开始付诸实践
Well, it was done to help quickly identify places on a large orbiting body when looking at it from great height so that the places of interest can be located easy. Nothing more. Infact the system isn't that much different to how we have named places here on Earth. Nor is it hard to remember once you start putting it into practise.

它可以帮助保持一切简单明了
It'll help keep everything simple and unambiguous.

*所有图片均为公共领域除非“合理使用”*
*All images are public domain, unless Attributed under 'fair use'*

描述术语或行星卫星的特点
Descriptor Terms for Planetary/Satellite Features

我不会去到每一个词。只是普通的下面:
I wont go into every term. Just the common ones below:

火山口:这是一个明显的{我想你开始轻轻}一个火山口的顶部边缘的边缘(以下称:巴林杰陨石坑)
- Crater: This one is obvious {I thought i'd start you off lightly} The top edges of a crater are named the Rim (Below: Barringer Crater)

-连锁:连锁坑(下图:恩奇连锁)
- Catena: A chain of craters (Below: Enki Catena)

-马:“海或黑暗的圆形平原。(下图:静海,宁静海)
- Mare: A 'Sea' or dark circular plain. (Below: Mare Tranquillitatis, The Sea of Tranquility)

山:山~。(以下:奥林匹斯山)
- Mons: A Mountain. (Below: Olympus Mons)

-蒙特斯:指山脉(下图:亚平宁山脉,命名为意大利的“亚平宁山脉)
- Montes: Refers to a Mountain range (Below: Montes Apenninus, named after the 'Apennine Mountains' in Italy)

-俄刻阿诺斯:表面上一个非常大的暗区(下图:风暴洋)
- Oceanus: An extremely large dark area on the surface (Below: Oceanus Procellarum)

-平原:低,平坦开阔的平原(低于最高:希腊平原底:Chryse Planitia从海盗1号着陆器)
- Planitia: A low, smooth open plain (Below top: Hellas Planitia - Bottom: Chryse Planitia from Viking 1 Lander)

-人类:高平原或高原。通常发现在极地地区。(如下:南极高原)

- Planum: A high plain or Plateau. Usually found in polar regions. (Below: Planum Australe)

一个小平原拉丁语“湾”(如下和谐-肯考迪娅湾湾底虹湾
- Sinus: A small plain, latin for "bay" (Below top: Sinus Concordiae, The Bay of Harmony - Bottom: Sinus Iridum)

Terra:与表面特征的许多变化广阔。这些土地是从黑暗的月海区分开较轻的“大陆”的特点。(下图格陵兰岛)
- Terra: A wide expanse with many variations of surface features. These are the lighter "Continental" features of land that are separate from the darker Mare regions. (Below: Greenland)

这场undae:(:undae余震,沙丘在火星)
- Undae: A field of Dunes (Below: Abalos Undae, Mars)

-水手或谷:山谷。第一个是行星,其他的是农历(下面的水手-图片由美国航天局/喷气推进实验室加州理工学院)
- Valles or Vallis: A valley. The first is planetary, the other is lunar (Below Valles Marineris - Image Courtesy NASA/JPL-Caltech)

- Rima: A long groove on the surface (Below: Rima Ariadaeus)
-裂:表面上的长槽(下图:莉玛ariadaeus)

rupes:安- escarpment或地质断层。那里的土地是usually二分模式elevations of Long &高大陡崖(below:塞拉利昂escarpment,CA)
- Rupes: An escarpment or geological fault. Usually where two elevations of land are divided by a long and tall steep cliff (Below: Sierra Escarpment, CA.

交叉配合物-迷路:(下面的山谷或ridges:诺克提斯迷宫,迷宫的夜晚)
- Labyrinthus: Complex of intersecting valleys or ridges (below: Noctis Labyrinthus, The Labyrinth of the Night)

结论
Conclusion

如果有人点了任何错误,随时让我知道这样我就可以改正。如果你学会了什么新的东西今天不要忘了给一个大拇指(提示提示;)
If anybody spots any errors, feel free to let me know so I can correct them. Don't forget to give a thumbs up if you learnt anything new today (hint hint ;)

kerbalnauts快乐命名!:)
Happy naming, Kerbalnauts! :)

发表于 2015-3-8 12:05:37 | 显示全部楼层
这是啥?从kerbalnauts这个称呼看是坎巴拉相关的,是给坎巴拉各星球的地点命名吗?网址在哪里
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-8 15:04:01 | 显示全部楼层
deadnessking 发表于 2015-3-8 12:05
这是啥?从kerbalnauts这个称呼看是坎巴拉相关的,是给坎巴拉各星球的地点命名吗?网址在哪里 ...

官方论坛
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站