Sigma Mod Expansions

也就是附加了一个通讯设备的MOD,这个MOD需要角度和范围分布达到信号接收的目的,比较真实。

卫星通讯示例图

新版木星变成了蓝色

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sjFOcET 密码:bipz

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-12 02:56:27 | 显示全部楼层
Since I love playing with lots of mods and I usually like to tweak some features of the different mods, I have put together a bunch of little expansion packs for some of those mods. I hope you will enjoy playing with them as much as I enjoyed making them.

(added link to curse download, this download is a bundle of all the expansions I have made)

ΣME: OPM
REQUIRES Outer Planets Mod 1.5.5.1

Urlum axial Tilt:
Urlum but with a 90° axial tilt! The rings are moved accordingly but the planet rotation is removed.

Gas Giants Recolor:
Changed the colors of Sarnus, Urlum and Neidon to light blue, red and orange.
Since Jool is a completely different color from it's analogue I decided to do the same for the other gas giants too.

Pluto/Charon system:
A binary system analogue of Pluto/Charon: "Pluron" and "Khato" revolve around a shared barycenter which is between them.
This will replace Plock but will maintain the textures and shapes from OPM, for now they are placeholders but they will be changed when OPM will release their version of Pluto and Charon analogues.

Supported Mods

PlanetShine adds light reflecting off planets and moons to illuminate your ships. If you install the recolor expansion the color of light generated by PlanetShine will change accordingly.

Distant Object Enhancement adds flares for faraway planets and moons, so that they're visible even from Kerbin's surface (like in real-life). If you install the recolor expansion it will display correctly colored flares for the modified planets.

KSP-AVC warns you when a new version of my expansions are out, it will warn you only when one of the features you selected is out-of-date.

Downloads

Installation note 1:
This expansion will overwrite some of the files from OPM, if you want to remove the expansion you will have to reinstall OPM.
Installation note 2:
As always, if you're updating the expansion, do not overwrite the old version but delete it instead. You do NOT need to delete OPM, just the "GameData\Sigma\OPM" folder.
Full Download (This bundle contains all the features described before for the mod OPM)

Selected Features (If you want only certain features you can find them here)
Warning: Don't mix "Tilt" and "Recolor", use the "Tilt+Recolor" download instead

ΣME: RT Antennas
REQUIRES RemoteTech

More antennas:
A set of 4 antennas, recolored and resized models of the stock Comms DTS-M1 that can be used to set up a comm system around Jool.
Since there are no antennas that can reach the outer moons from Jool's orbit, except the big interplanetary antennas which doesn't seem right.

Downloads

Installation note:
If you're updating the expansion, do not overwrite the old version but delete it instead. You do NOT need to delete RemoteTech, just the "GameData\Sigma\RemoteTech" folder.

Not Quite Ready Yet

Stuff I plan to add eventually

Integration of Cerebrate's greenhouses in MKS/OKS:
I've taken the part models from cerebrate's mod and given them modules from MKS/OKS in order to make them an alternative to the Inflatable Greenhouses.

Credits
-Sarbian for ModuleManager
-BryceSchroeder for Kopernicus
-Padishar for updating Kopernicus to 0.90
-Kcreator for KittopiaTech
-MOARdV for Distant Object Enhancement
-Valerian for PlanetShine
-Gravitasi for updating Kopernicus/Kittopia
-Cybutek for KSP-AVC
-CaptRobau & Eudae55 for Outer Planets Mod
-Remote Technologies Group for RemoteTech

Special Thanks to CaptRobau for being patient with me, always bothering him with my ideas.
Without him probably I would have never open a thread on this forum.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-12 09:16:16 | 显示全部楼层
这个和RSS的区别是什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-12 09:44:50 | 显示全部楼层
没有海王星和天王星吗?六大行星+一个小行星?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-12 15:22:41 | 显示全部楼层
水乡菱 发表于 2015-3-12 09:44