搜索
查看: 3089|回复: 0

[分享] Patch Notes - Easy Mode Easier! 4月11日

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-12 08:08:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
分享
Patch Notes - Easy Mode Easier!
4月11日        - ZERO
We've put together a patch here to address a few of the issues that players have raised. The biggest issue is that players feel the game is too difficult even when set on the Easy difficulty. This is now rectified. I won't promise you that you can just breeze on through it, but you will face less external pressures on the easy difficulty and the AI will not be quite so aggressive.

Normal+ difficulties will not see major changes. I did, however, change the mininum number of turns that can elapse before an AI contacts you to make a diplomacy deal. They could be a bit spammy before, so now they'll give you a bit more room to breathe.

Please let me know what you think of the patch on the forums!

Added some optimizations to battles that have tons of fighters (200+). The optimizations will apply to all battles of course, but I'm really aiming at getting the FPS up for those crazy huge battles
Researching Phasors will now upgrade your fighter weapons appropriately
Mac / Linux fix for hanging at 100% on a turn
Fixed malfillion's ship
Easy mode is now easier. You will see fewer Portal Spawns, and the AI is penalized in its production and research capacity. The AI will still be aggressive but they will simply be slower about its economy, which will hopefully help out new players. There are no changes to Normal difficulty and above
Fixed a scenario where the AI could sneak attack you even though you had a peace treaty
Buffed Fighters across the board to have more hitpoints. I think they are too flimsy right now. They get a very solid buff. Also, I noticed that the AI was not properly using upgraded fighter weaponry. Expect fighter swarms to be much more deadly
You'll see slightly reduced portal spawns across all difficulties now. The initial spawn will happen when you're a bit further along in your development now. And even longer out for easy mode.
fixed a bug that could prevent successful completion of a battle arena mission
The Ai will not pester you as often with various demands and requests to trade
A Non-Aggression Pact will be far more effective at preventing an empire from attacking you if they detect weakness
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站