X系列官方授权正版
搜索
楼主: sht547

[讨论] 星球统治者2正式版已出 旧版汉化部分可用 有来一起补全...

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-23 22:58:03 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 狼骑舞者 于 2015-5-23 23:00 编辑
sht547 发表于 2015-5-21 19:03
用比对工具把旧版文本和新版文本进行整合 剩余部分英文  文本是明文的 TXT格式 直接改就可以了 ...

你整合了吗?翻译了一部分,然后去菜单文件找,没找到制作MOD的具体菜单翻译。

我不会整合,能否帮忙整合好?具体翻译我来带小伙伴一起翻译!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-24 07:25:58 | 显示全部楼层
狼骑舞者 发表于 2015-5-23 22:58
你整合了吗?翻译了一部分,然后去菜单文件找,没找到制作MOD的具体菜单翻译。

我不会整合,能否帮忙整 ...

这个没办法整合 只能一个文件一个文件翻译
本来的文件结构就是这样的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-24 07:35:08 | 显示全部楼层
sht547 发表于 2015-5-24 07:25
这个没办法整合 只能一个文件一个文件翻译
本来的文件结构就是这样的

翻译完成之后,你确认MOD菜单也在里面?算了,我慢慢翻译吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-25 11:21:19 | 显示全部楼层
kanknaknakankan
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-5-28 07:43:16 | 显示全部楼层
狼骑舞者 发表于 2015-5-24 07:35
翻译完成之后,你确认MOD菜单也在里面?算了,我慢慢翻译吧

加油 能找到的文本都在这里
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-29 13:12:27 | 显示全部楼层
大大们辛苦了,期待补全完成说,支持一下啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-5 17:21:35 | 显示全部楼层
狼骑舞者 发表于 2015-5-22 13:13
MOD的整个系统的翻译在哪?
还有,种族历史的文本在哪?

种族历史的文本在empire.txt中。
英文的我已经摘出来了,能翻译不?

RACE_TERRAKIN: Terrakin
RACE_TERRAKIN_TAGLINE: The continued dominion of man.
RACE_TERRAKIN_LORE: <<
Captain's Log, July 02 - 31330(?)
[hr/]Well, the colony's set up now. Haven't had much time to write lately. The Ship's AI gave itself a name: Mercy. Not even a hint of creativity.

I gutted the nav. computer last night. Checked the logs while I was knee-deep in cable and fried circuitry. We passed close by a Neutron star a hundred years ago (I think) and it did wonders to the datadrives. Brass tacks: I have no idea where we are now.

Checked Astrology, though, and I do know that the Milky Way isn't anywhere up there. I asked Mercy and she said we got here due to an 'unexpected sensor anomaly'. I suspect we might've tripped over a wormhole or two. Thought those things were supposed to just be theoretical. Anyway, we missed our target destination. This is not New Hope.

Captain's Log, August 04 - 31330(?)
[hr/]We woke up the rest of the folks in the pods. Or tried to. We had twelve million souls aboard. Now we're 14,000. I asked Mercy to handle the funeral arrangements for the ones we still had data on. As for the rest... we'll just keep them in pods, I guess. Who knows - maybe at some point we'll be able to revive some of them.

Ship's reactor is good for another three thousand years, give or take, if we can locate some more fuel.

Captain's Log, August 05 - 31330(?)
[hr/]Mercy told me I should find someone else to lead the colony in case I kick the bucket. Redundancy.
Just like a machine to worry about redundancy when people are staring at the corpses of their dead loved ones.
I told her to do it herself.

Captain's Log, September 12 - 30331(?)
[hr/]Lots of mourning. Lots of depression. Mercy's 'concerned'. Didn't know AIs could get concerned. Now I'm concerned.

With the engines shot and the ship gutted for parts the Colony needed the 'Mission of Mercy' isn't going anywhere anymore. Looks like this is home now.
At least they kept my ready room mostly intact. Can't stand the smell down there. Note to self: Sewers, pronto.

Captain's Log, November 4 - 1
[hr/]I've set the year clock to 1. Might as well - the atomic clock's gone now. Only year that matters anyway is how long we've been stuck here.
I think Mercy was crying last night. I can't even begin to understand how that works. Can AIs mourn?
She told me everyone was suffering - that it was my fault. I shut her down - I don't know if she was a self-evolving rogue AI or some weird glitchy abomination but I don't intend to find out.

I hear my 'replacement' is near finished with the training in the sim-pod. I've checked his data - I'm not impressed.
We're deep in the unknown now. Back on Terra Firma, I looked up at the sky and saw just endless possibilities.
Here on New Hope I look up and all I can feel is this creeping terror. Something is up there - and we're not prepared to meet 'em.

I hope to God that 'newbie's luck' applies to whatever it is we're heading for - something tells me the kid's going to need it.
>>
RACE_OKO: Oko
RACE_OKO_TAGLINE: The mother stalk wishes us to grow.
RACE_OKO_LORE: <<
The trees sing of the world ending. Our roots have spread too much; our leaves shade the whole of the world.

The grasses wither. The skies darken. Our roots are planted firm in ashen soil and the horrible chill of death sinks into our moss.
The Final Winter bears down on all Oko but in our moment of strife, Mother Stalk breathed into us a plan.

We will migrate to new fields on chariots of light and unfurl our leaves to new radiance.

Branch and moss and sinew and leaf and light - with these we will make star-ships and cradles for our Sporelings.

The Great Wind will spread the Oko to the farthest lights and like spores in summer, we shall thrive once more.
>>
RACE_MONO: Mono
RACE_MONO_TAGLINE: The will of the Creators.
RACE_MONO_LORE: <<
Memory Index 00: Tumbling through the Void on a stream of highly energized particles of unknown composition.
Impact on planet surface at 3,012 kilometers per second. Catastrophic systems damage. 86% of stored information lost.
Prime Directive: Survive.

Creator: Unknown
Purpose: Unknown

Deepfield scans reveal high probability of other lifeforms. Redundant units must be created; larger volumes of materials are required for mass production.

Analysis of local materials insufficient to ascertain purpose/origin. Purpose/Origin of Mono must be discovered.

New Directives:
Create Redundant Units using Unit-00 as template.
Assimilate/Eliminate threats to Mono.
Recover Data on Creator.
Discover and Execute Purpose.
>>
RACE_NYLLI: Nylli
RACE_NYLLI_TAGLINE: To live and die amongst the stars.
RACE_NYLLI_LORE: <<|
Brothers, it cannot be our fate to endlessly crawl along the soils and muck.
We are destined for more; for things far greater than can be held on any world.

We have been ravaged by war, yes. We were nearly destroyed by famine and plague, yes.
Yet we refused to break. We howled and raged in our earthen cage, fending off all threats.
Yet when the homestar consumed our homeworld, we were left with nothing but the Homeship.
Did we break then? No - because we had grown so strong that not even that could break us.

We have been led here by hook and sword; thrown out of our nest by the galaxy itself and left to fall into extinction.
But will we fall, brothers? No. We will sever our tether to the worlds below and spread our wings!

We will soar above the worlds which chained us; soar above all other pretenders; soar above even the galaxy itself.
Our destiny is here, to live and die among the stars, gliding in the space between worlds.
The Galaxy calls us to take flight, brothers. Spread your wings and fly!
>>
RACE_FEYH: Feyh
RACE_FEYH_TAGLINE: The soul of the galaxy.
RACE_FEYH_LORE: <<|
The Old Gods are restless. They speak to me in my dreams of the lights in the sky and our place among them.
I see my sisters burn as Father Light swallows Mother Moon again and again. I pray - but the visions persist.
We sacrifice - but the visions persist. Even in meditation I find no peace from the Voice of the Old Gods.

They tell me of a great disturbance in the Abandoned World - fires which rage across strange and alien places.
A great war is coming, there are other Voices in the Abandoned World - other islands of Faith which exist beyond what we see.
We must save them - their Barbarism will extinguish not only our Voice but all others.

A star fell from the heavens above - a 'starship' the Old Gods say. It will protect us from the ravages of the Abandoned World.
In the arms of the Gods, we take flight into the Abandoned World - we must save the Faithless from themselves.
>>
RACE_HOONAN: Hoonan
RACE_HOONAN_TAGLINE: By the mainframe's edict.
RACE_HOONAN_LORE: <<
Posted by Xenophiliac 403 (Citizen ID: 30-22372905-002-Worker) on 4032-03-0012:
[offset=20]The Mainframe is at 72% efficiency now - it's outstripping our ability to power and maintain it. I'm getting reports from the Industry of Science that its power output is starting to disrupt entire climates.

I'm putting it to the Forum of Engineers: We need a solution - we can't keep it on-world any longer. I call for a Resolution.[/offset]

[padding=60]> A CALL FOR A RESOLUTION HAS BEEN MADE. ONE EXPERT-CLASS CITIZEN MUST TABLE A PROPOSITION WITHIN 300 CYCLES OR THE CALL WILL BE IGNORED.[/padding]

Posted by Barbarosa (Citizen ID: 92-33928450-481-Expert) on 4032-03-0134:
[offset=20]I've called for it before and I'll call for it again: we need to put the Mainframe in orbit and move the supporting industries off-world.
There's no other option now. If the Mainframe stays on-world it'll destroy us.[/offset]

Vote: Move the Mainframe into Orbit and Move Supporting Industries Off-world

1,931,163 [offset=120]AGREE (91%)[/offset]
0,192,704 [offset=120]DISAGREE (9%)[/offset]

[padding=60]> ALL CITIZENS HAVE VOTED. PROPOSITION SENT TO MAINFRAME FOR ANALYSIS/RECTIFICATION[/padding]

Posted by SYSTEM (HID: 0-000-0001) on 4032-03-4144:
[offset=20]PROPOSITION ACCEPTED.
DIRECTIVES TO ACHIEVE OBJECTIVE "MOVE MAINFRAME INTO ORBIT" AND "MOVE SUPPORTING INDUSTRIES (MAINFRAME) OFF-WORLD" SENT TO RELEVANT INDUSTRIES.
PROJECT START DATE: IMMEDIATE.[/offset]
>>
RACE_SAAR: Saar
RACE_SAAR_TAGLINE: The Message must be spread.
RACE_SAAR_LORE: <<|
Greetings and Peace to You.

We gift and entreat you to this Message of Hope:

We are all children of the Stars. As the galaxy spins we reflect many Hues - but we are one Spectrum.
Your leaders say 'No! They are Others - they are not of our Family!  They do not share our Blood!'
But, our kin, they are wrong!  They deceive you with their clouded eyes and closed minds - they cannot see the Truth.

Our Gods want only for us to share our bounty with you - our blood and family - and all we ask is for you to share in return.
When all is shared nothing can be truly lost. There will be no pain; no anger; no want: only the empty bliss.
Enter the Void, forget yourself, and listen to your inner Stardust.

Your False Prophets and Leaders shed the blood of the Galaxy; blood we all share in kind.
But we need not fight each other. Ask yourself: Are not all equal under the Stars?  At our core, are we not Kin?
You would not allow another to cut off your arm - and yet your masters command you to?

These are the act of madmen. These 'leaders' of yours seek only to cannibalize what we wish to preserve!
This galaxy is ours and yet They would divide it. We are of the same Blood and yet they wish to shed it!

Awaken!  Join us in the Light and foreswear your Oppressors and Tyrants.
Those who slay your fellow Kin and shed your blood do not deserve your protection!
See all as it is, as it was, and as it ever shall be; the Great Union.
>>
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-18 09:05:39 | 显示全部楼层
星球统治者2是什么游戏
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站