注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 3036|回复: 9

[灌水] GOG上對於光之家園的評價,很到位

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-28 10:45:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
-Not for vets, not for newcomers

If you are an X series fan, chances are you won't like this installment. If you're new, avoid it at all cost. The devs hoped to attract newcomers to the series and easier to get into by making X Rebirth more shooter-oriented with lighter emphasis on its trading/econ roots. However, that doesn't work out here, for it is still too complex a game for the lighthearted shooter fans. The bottom line is, if you are an X series vet, you better stick with X3; if you're a newcomer wanting to get into this renowned series, stick with X3; if you're looking more for an great story and extraordinary shooter, treat yourself to Freespace 2 (and its modern-day graphics mod) from the list on the right.

-Totally different than the X series by

The X series died with this edition. Up 'till X3 things were fine but with X rebirth developers went into a totally different direction, so don't expect a game in the X series. This one couldn't hold my attention anyway, even with that in mind.

-Don't Buy by

Don't wast your time and money on this Game. I am a big fan of the X Games. This is not the same. I wasted hours trying to do the Tutorial with no luck.
  1. http://www.gog.com/game/x_rebirth_home_of_light_complete_edition
复制代码

发表于 2016-2-28 11:12:33 | 显示全部楼层
主观评价而已,自己体会觉得好就好,不好就不好,别在意别人的说法,玩游戏还不是为了消磨时间。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-28 18:43:33 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂,求翻
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-28 23:28:39 | 显示全部楼层
支持x4但不怎么玩的路过~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-28 23:56:39 | 显示全部楼层
看着X Rebirth这个鸟样,很痛心啊

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 09:53:11 | 显示全部楼层

大概就是说,EGO想把X RE做成更类似射击游戏,来吸引新玩家,结果做出了个四不像,事与愿违。X系列算毁在这作手上了。不论是新老玩家都别接触X RE。千万别买!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 10:41:16 | 显示全部楼层
The bottom line is, if you are an X series vet, you better stick with X3;
if you're a newcomer wanting to get into this renowned series, stick with X3;
if you're looking more for an great story and extraordinary shooter,
treat yourself to Freespace 2 (and its modern-day graphics mod) from the list on the right.

简直是毫不客气,简直是入木三分。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 13:47:26 | 显示全部楼层
不是兽医,不适合新手

如果你是一个X系列的粉丝,那么你不会喜欢这个分期付款。如果你是新的,不惜一切代价避免它。开发者希望吸引新系列,更容易进入通过X重生shooter-oriented轻强调其贸易/经济学根源。然而,不工作,它仍然是太复杂的游戏轻松的枪手球迷。底线是,如果你是一个X系列兽医,你最好坚持X3;如果你是一个新人想要进入这个著名的系列,坚持X3;如果你想要更精彩的故事和非凡的射手,犒劳自己Freespace 2(及其现代图形mod)从列表中。

完全不同的X系列

X系列死于这个版本。”直到X3东西不错但与X重生开发者进入一个完全不同的方向,所以不要期望一个在X系列的游戏。这个不能持有我的注意力,甚至考虑到这一点。

——请不要购买,

不要把你的时间和金钱浪费在这个游戏。我是一个大风扇的X游戏。这是不一样的。我浪费时间尝试本教程没有运气。

机器翻的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 02:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
lionkind117b 发表于 2016-2-29 10:41
The bottom line is, if you are an X series vet, you better stick with X3;
if you're a newco ...

56种语言,汇成一句话,别玩X RE !!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 11:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
Interesting, I gave up on X: Rebirth for a long time. However, my suggestion is if you haven't play the game yourself, do not encourge others not to.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站