搜索
查看: 3777|回复: 2

[原创] 还有人吗?分享我翻译的FS2剧情

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-10-31 18:57:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这里好冷清。FS2是陪伴了我大半生的游戏,最近刚在Steam上充了值,又重温了一遍,在网上搜索同好,找到了这里。
以下是我这些年收集的一些游戏资料。有所有FS2过场动画的文字。我自己做了翻译整理。

启动动画
The cutscene begins with fighters flying toward a battle over a planet, we see a number of Human and Vasudan ships fighting the Lucifer. The text reads "The Great War: Battle of Deneb 2.28.2335".
动画开始时,数架战机向远处行星之间的战场飞去,战场上,人类和瓦苏丹的战舰正与路西法号交战。文本显示:“第一次大战:天津四战役 2/28/2335”

Two GTA Bombers - Medusas - fly swiftly toward the Lucifer, which powers up and fires its beam cannon at a nearby GTD Orion, vaporizing them and tearing a huge hole in the Human warship which begins listing dejectedly. We then see a lone GTA Fighter - a Hercules - fly toward the Lucifer before a Shivan Manticore swoops in to attack. The aggresor fires several times with its main guns before launching a missile that streaks towards the human craft and explodes, sending the burning fighter spiralling toward the planet. Rising from the smoke the words "Freespace 2" appear prominently.

两架轰炸机-GTA美杜莎飞向路西法号,后者正在启动光束炮,攻击附近的一艘GTD猎户座级驱逐舰。驱逐舰体被击穿了一个大洞。然后,一架落单的GTA战斗机,大力神(赫克里斯)型,飞向路西法,但身后出现了一架Shivan蝎狮战机。蝎狮数次开炮没有命中,发射了一枚导弹。导弹命中了人类战机,使其尾部燃烧着坠向行星。烟雾中出现了游戏标题:“自由空间 2”

As the smoke clears we see ruins and debris across the surface of the planet. The accompanying text reads "thirty-two years later". The monologue begins as the view pans across wrecked planet surface:

烟雾散尽后,我们可以见到遍布着废墟和残骸的行星表面。文本显示:“32年后”。镜头环绕着布满残骸的地面转动,画外音出现:

"Thirty-two years have passed since the Great War. The Shivans vanished half a lifetime ago. And now, we live in the mausoleum of history."

“第一次大战已过去32年。Shivan已经消失了很久。现在,我们生活在历史的坟墓中。”

The scene shows skeletons in armor, the decayed remains of soldiers half covered in sand.

画面中出现了穿着装甲的骷髅,士兵的遗体,全都被覆盖在沙子中。

"We inherit the legacy of ghosts who haunt these ruins. The elders call us the 'Lost Generation'"

“我们就像萦绕在这片废墟中鬼魂的后代。老人们称我们为失落的一代。”

The scene pans over the trench left by the stricken fighter seen earlier. It has scored a deep rut in the sand as it hit the ground. The pilot sits in a pressurised combat suit propped against the ruined craft, a small holoprojector in the sand near his hand repeating a short home movie of his loved ones while the eyeless skull stares out from behind its mask.

镜头中出现了之前画面中的战机残骸,在于地面的撞击中,战机已经严重变形。穿着增压服的飞行员背靠残骸坐着,呼吸面具后的脸孔已经是一个骷髅。空洞的双眼凝视着手边地面上的一个小型全息投影器。投影器在重复播放着飞行员生前最爱的人的影像。

"I remember stories of a glorious civilization. Of cities, with spires that reached the sun. Of a blue planet, with vast seas. Of people with myths of Humanity, everlasting. Of children, who saw, in the embers of dying stars, the destiny of their race."

“我记得关于一个辉煌文明的故事。故事中的城市,有着直抵天际的巨塔。故事中的行星,有着深蓝色的辽阔海洋。故事中的人们,有着悠久的传承和神话。故事中的孩子们,在恒星塌陷消逝的余烬中,看到了他们种族的使命……”

The camera ascends rapidly, returning to space and into the debris-field left behind from the battle depicted in the opening scene. Suddenly the screen dims for a moment as the camera passes backwards through a gaping hole now recognisable as a huge corridor torn through a Human ship that becomes visible as an Orion-class destroyer. This warship is the GTD Legion.
镜头开速上升回到太空中。四周环绕着之前大战遗留的星舰残骸。镜头穿过一个残骸密布的大洞继续移动,并逐渐看清这是一艘猎户座级驱逐舰-GTD军团号。

"And they hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear. They say our people have no present, only a past filled with horror, and a future they can only dream of. Now, we forge a new alliance, to guard the tomb of space, and to find within its cold expanse the salvation of our race"

“……然后,义无反顾地将自己投身于无尽虚空中。他们说我们的人民没有现在,只有充斥着恐惧的过去,以及只存在于梦中的未来。现在,我们建立了一个新的联盟,来守卫这片太空中的坟墓,并在它清冷的空间中,寻找我们整个种族的救赎。”

And then, came some GTVA starships into the scene, including the GTVA Collosus.

紧接着,陆续驶来一些GTVA战舰,包括GTVA巨人号。

[edit] Bosch Monologues
"32 years ago on the Altair system, Vasudan scientists discovered the remnants of an extinct civilization we now call the Ancients. And here we found the secret to defeating the Shivans. How close did we come to being a footnote in the history of a future species, that would happen upon our ruins 10,000 years from now. Would they indulge in the fiction of their own immortality until the Shivans came for them? And how long had this gone on? Did the Ancients stumble upon the monoliths and the tombs of their predecessors in this distant corner of space, dismissing the warnings carved on the walls of the sepulchre? And when the Destroyers came at last, what did the Ancients think as they sifted the cremation of dust and bones, staring into the mute remains for a key, some, solution to their plight. What if there had been countless races, stretching back into infinity. And like the 9 cities of Troy, each civilization had been built on the rubble of one that came before, each, annihilated by the Shivans. The Ancients died 8,000 years ago. As Humanity emerged from it's neolithic infancy, they believed their voyage across the sea of stars woke the dragon that slept beneath the waves, that the Shivans were birthed from the flux of subspace, and their destruction was the revenge of an angry cosmos"

32年前,瓦苏丹科学家在阿尔泰星系发现了一个早已灭绝的,我们现在称为“古代人”的文明遗址。在那里我们发现了最终战胜“灭世者”的秘密。早在10000年前,这些“古代人”就差点发现了地球,我们险些就成为了这个更高级文明漫长征服史中的一个小小的注脚。高度发达的古代人文明是否也曾认为自己是神一般的存在,直到灭世者发现并消灭了他们?这一切是否像轮回一般已发生过多次?早期的古代人是否也在遥远的星系角落发现过在他们之前的文明遗迹,但对前任留下的警告却毫不在意视而不见?当灭世者最终找到他们后,凝视着毁灭的灰烬,绝望地试图找到一线生机的古代人,他们又想了些什么?是否这一切已持续了无数个轮回,曾有难以计数的种族遭遇了相同的命运?就像特洛伊的9个城邦,每一个文明都在前一个的废墟上萌芽,每一个,都最终被灭世者扼杀?8000年前古代人灭绝的时候,人类文明正处于新石器时代。古代人相信是他们在星辰大海中的航程惊醒了巨浪之下沉睡的龙,从亚空间的暗流中诞生的灭世者Shivan一族,向他们发起了无情的报复。

"I hear my enemies speculate about my motives, my ambitions. 'Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?' The tragedy of my life is that I will be remembered as a butcher of innocents. And this assessment is not unfair, I cannot argue with their condemnation, or with the verdict of history. The Neo-Terran Front is an army of stupid cattle, driven by their hatreds, their fears and insecurities. Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyrrany and old wounds open all too easily. I am merely a fool who created a monster I am now powerless to stop. And so I will play my role to the bloody end. I have given the Lost Generation something to die for, and now my legacy will be crowned with infamy. What my enemies will never understand, is that my rebellion is about my love for humanity, not my hatred of Vasudans. In the Gamma Draconis system the Destroyers have returned, and soon the Alliance will learn the method behind my madness"

"我的敌人都在质疑我的动机、野心:‘这个艾肯.博西上将是谁,这个老混蛋究竟想干什么?’我一生的悲剧,是自己终将作为一个滥杀无辜的人被铭记,但这个评价却不能说不公平。对人们的诅咒和历史的审判,我都无以辩驳。新地球人阵线是一只蠢人组成的军团,被他们自身的仇恨、恐惧和危机感驱使。无知愚昧是暴君最强大的武器,而旧伤口总是很容易被揭开。我就像一个傻瓜,亲手创造了这个我现在无力去阻止的怪物,只能一意孤行,将我的角色继续扮演下去。我给了‘失落的一代’战斗的动力,而身后的一切都将永远与耻辱作伴。但,我的敌人永远无法理解,我的叛乱是因为对人类的爱,而不是对瓦苏丹的恨。天龙伽马星系附近,灭世者已经回来了,很快,联盟就会知晓我的疯狂背后的动机。"

"Why does the ancient portal lead us here? Have the Shivans been waiting for us for thousands of years? This odyssey, this, exodus. Do we journey toward the promised land, or into the valley of the kings? 3 decades ago I envisioned a new future for our species, and now that we are on the brink of realizing my dream, I feel only solitude, and regret. Has my entire life's work been a fool's crusade? Have I led my people into this desert, only to die? My regime has caused nothing but savagery and suffering. But I cannot turn back now. I must find the Destroyers that lurk behind this veil of clouds, or I must wait for the destroyers to find me. The nebula is a remnant of a supernova thousands if not billions of light years from earth, and I wonder now if our ancestors witnessed the death of this star, erupting over the egyptian landscape, blazing with the brilliance of 400 million suns. Even in their divinity, no Pharaoh could have imagined this."

"古代传送门为什么将我们带到此处?Shivan是否已经等待了我们数千年?伟大的征途,或是漫长的流放……我们的目的地是理想家园,或是阴森死地?30年前,我为我们的种族规划了一个全新的未来,梦想即将实现,而此刻,我只感到孤独,和悔恨。我一生的努力是否仅仅是愚人的远征?我是否带领着人们一头迈进了绝望的沙漠,等待他们的只有死亡?我的政权一无是处,只能造成更多野蛮和苦难。但我无法回头。我必须在这茫茫星云间找到潜藏的灭世者,或者等在这里被他们找到。这片星云是数千年、或数十亿年前一次超新星爆发的产物,我在猜想,我们的祖先是否曾目睹过这次爆发--超过4亿颗太阳亮度的光芒,照亮了古埃及的大地。即便是神性的法老也无法想象这种场景。"

"This is the final entry in the personal log of Admiral Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander of the Neo-Terran Front. Our encounter with the Shivans has vindicated all I have fought for these past thirty years. My life's work has been achieved. I have created the technology to enable communication between the Shivans and the Human race. Although our first contact was rudimentary and crude, I have initiated the first phase of a new alliance with the Destroyers, an alliance upon which the fate of humanity depends. As a young pilot, I battled against the rebels of The Great War, the Galactic Terran Intelligence, whose research of Shivan technology and biology would form the cornerstone of my project. The Terran-Vasudan Alliance buried this knowledge, but I resurrected it. I alone realized our species had no future with the Vasudans. If we are to survive our destiny must lie elsewhere. As I make this final entry my crew is preparing to scuttle the Iceni and board the Shivan transports. We embark on a miraculous journey toward a new horizon, this tragic era of hatred and misunderstanding between our races is over. On this day, for the first time in my life, I am filled, with joy."

"这是新地球人阵线最高司令官艾肯.博西元帅最后的个人日志。我们与Shivan的接触证明了这三十年来我的努力。我一生最重要的工作已经完成。我创造了使人类和Shivan能够通讯的技术。虽然我们的初次联系非常基础和粗糙,但我已经启动了我们与Shivan结盟的第一步,人类的生死存亡与之息息相关。当我还是一个年轻的飞行员时,曾与第一次大战的叛军“星际情报指挥部”作战,正是他们对Shivan科技和生物学技术方面的研究构成了我的计划的奠基石。人类和瓦苏丹的联盟封杀了这些技术,是我将其重新复活。只有我意识到,我们种族和瓦苏丹的结盟没有未来。如果我们要生存下去,就必须另寻出路。就在我写下这些话时,我的船员正准备自毁艾西尼号,然后登上Shivan运输舰。我们即将踏上神奇的旅程前往暂新的地平线。我们种族间由仇恨和误解造成的悲剧时代即将结束。在这一天,我一生中第一次,心中充满愉悦。"

[edit] Colossus Briefing
"The following is classified Level RHO, unauthorized access is punishable under the GTVA Security Act, Deneb Convention, Section 21.3.5. We vanquished the Shivans in The Great War, but the hard questions remained. How would we confront the threat of future invasions? The Shivans might return at any time, any place, without warning. How would we fight the next threat to the very existence of our species? In 2345, on the 10th anniversary of the Shivan attack on Ross 128, the Vasudan Emperor Consu the 2nd adressed the newly formed GTVA General Assembly. The Emperor inagurated an ambitious and unprecedented joint endeavour; the GTVA Colossus."(Khonsu II)"Together we built a civilization on the ruins of The Great War. But now we stand on the threshold of a new era of prosperity and harmony. With project Colossus the Vasudan people celebrate our renewed covenant or peaceful coexistence and mutual defense of our Terran allies."(Briefing Officer)"The Colossus is the most powerful space faring warship ever constructed. Spanning 6 kilometres from bow to stern, the Colossus has taken over 20 years to complete. 12 Lucifer class destroyers can fit within it's massive hull. It's state of the art weaponry includes; 45 laser turrets, 15 flak guns, 12 missile batteries, and 12 beam cannons. The Colossus weilds more firepower than 5 Orion class destroyers combined, 60 fighter and bomber wings are housed in it's vast hanger, and it's crew numbers over 30,000. Among it's major contractors are industry giants Triton Dynamics, Subach Innes, and the Akheton Corporation. The Alliance now wages war on multiple fronts, in Deneb, Alpha Centauri, Epsilon Pegasi, and the mysterious nebula beyond Gamma Draconis. Once deployed, the Colossus will end these conflicts swiftly and decisively. If ever the Shivans return to threaten our worlds, we will be ready to face the challenge, securing peace for today, and for generations to come"

"以下为绝密级别R内容,任何未经授权的访问都将依据GTVA 安全协议-Deneb附加条款,21.3.5章受到惩处。我们在第一次大战中消灭了Shivan,但难以回避的问题依然存在-未来的入侵我们应该如何面对?Shivan可能在任何时间、任何地点再次出现,我们应该如何在下一次威胁中确保自身的生存?2345年,在Ross 128举行的Shivan入侵10周年纪念仪式上,瓦苏丹皇帝康苏2世为新成立的GTVA联合大会发表演讲,首次提出了一个史无前例的合作计划:GTVA 巨人级。(康苏2世语音)‘在大战的废墟上,我们携手建立起了一个全新的文明。现在,我们正处在一个繁荣、和平的新时代前沿。通过巨人计划,瓦苏丹人民将致力于与人类盟友共同构建强大的防御力量,以实现两个种族的永久和平与和谐共存。’(康苏语音结束)巨人级是有史以来建造的最强大的太空战舰。从舰首到舰尾总长达到6公里,花费了20年的时间才建造完成。它巨大的内部空间可以装下12艘路西法级驱逐舰。武备库包括45座激光炮塔,15座防空炮塔,12座导弹发射器,12座光束炮塔。巨人级的火力超过5艘猎户座级驱逐舰的总和,其辽阔的机库可容纳60支战斗机或轰炸机中队,乘员达到3万人。其主要制造商包括多个工业巨头:崔顿动力,苏巴赫.艾尼斯,和阿克顿企业。联盟现在正在多条战线发起攻势,天津4、人马座A,飞马座E,以及天龙伽马星系之外神秘的星云区域。一旦部署,巨人级将迅速终结这些冲突,赢得决定性胜利。即使Shivan重回我们的世界,这次我们已经做好了面对挑战的准备,我们必将确保现在以及未来的和平安定。"

[edit] Mission Breifing
"This team vs Team mission pits your team against Zeta team with a Ganymede installation inbetween. Goodluck pilot. Try to say that 5 times faster. *laughs*" (Outtake)

[edit] Admiral Petrarch
Ending
"To the officers and crew of the GTD Aquitaine. We have halted the Shivan advance, the battle of Capella is over. We sealed off the system and our people are safe, maybe forever. No one can fathom how or why the Shivans destroyed the Capella star. Though we know our enemy better now than we did 32 years ago, their motives remain a mystery. Perhaps they are exiles like we are, nomads wandering the universe, searching for a way back home. The explosion of a star might be the bridge between this universe, and their own. As the old poet once said, 'there are more things in Heaven and Earth, than are dreamt of in your philosophy'. From our odyssey into Hell, we've returned with a gift; the ancient technology to build a portal between Delta Serpentis and Sol. To restore the link to our blue planet. To return home after all these years. This is Admiral Petrarch, signing off."
[结局:主角存活]
"致GTD阿克坦号全体官兵。我们终止了Shivan入侵,卡佩拉星系之战已经结束。我们成功封闭了该星系,为我们的人民争取到了或许是永久的安全。没人知道Shivan是怎么摧毁卡佩拉恒星的,以及为什么他们要这么做。虽然与32年前相比我们对敌人的了解更多了,但他们的动机对我们依然是个谜。或许他们是跟我们一样的流亡者,在漫漫宇宙中游荡,搜寻着归家之路,引爆恒星可能是为了在这个宇宙和他们的家园之间架起一座桥梁。就像过去的诗人所说:'天地之大,有很多事物远超你的想象'。在这地狱征程中,我们凯旋而归,并且收获了一件礼物--一项可以让我们建立传送门打通巨蛇星座到太阳系的古代人技术。这么多年之后,我们终于可以再次重建与蓝色星球的连接,终于可以回家了。这是佩特亚克海军上将,解散。"

MIA Ending
"To the pilots and crew of the 70th Blue Lions, GTD Aquitaine. It is my sad duty to report that your squadron leader never reached the Vega system. According to observers, Alpha 1 remained behind so that others might reach the Vega node. The pilot made this decision even after being advised of the impendng catastrophe. Because of this sacrifice and the sacrifice of thousands of others, we halted the Shivan advance. We sealed off Capella and our people are safe, maybe forever. No one can fathom how or why the Shivans destroyed the Capella star. We lost a place many of us called home, we lost entire squadrons, the Colossus, and most of our fleet. We lost so many friends that we celebrate our victory with grief and mourning. From our odyssey into Hell, we've returned with a gift; the ancient technology to build a portal between Delta Serpentis and Sol. To restore our link to planet Earth. To return home after all these years. This is Admiral Petrarch, signing off."
[结局:主角失败]
"致GTD阿克坦号第70中队'蓝狮'全体飞行员和机组。我怀着悲伤的心情向你们通告,你们的中队长没有成功抵达织女星。根据观察机报告,A队长机选择了留在舰队后方掩护其他人向织女星节点撤退。你们的中队长已经被告知了即将发生的超新星爆炸,但依然做出了留下的决定。正是他和其他成千上万像他一样做出这种牺牲的人的努力,我们终止了Shivan入侵。我们成功封闭了卡佩拉星系,为我们的人民争取到了或许是永久的安全。没人知道Shivan是怎么摧毁卡佩拉恒星的,以及为什么他们要这么做。我们失去了一个曾被很多人称作家的地方,我们失去了整只中队,巨人舰,以及大部分舰队。我们失去了太多的朋友,即使庆祝成功时我们也满怀悲戚。但我们并非一无所获,在这地狱般的征途中,我们收获了一件特殊的礼物--一项可以让我们建立传送门打通巨蛇星座到太阳系的古代人技术。这么多年之后,我们终于可以再次重建与蓝色星球的连接,我们终于可以回家了。这是佩特亚克海军上将,解散。"
发表于 2016-10-31 20:02:52 | 显示全部楼层
大半生?惊现资深老司机
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-1 09:43:57 | 显示全部楼层
应该是00年前后接触到这游戏,当时我20来岁,现在小孩都可以打酱油了。我还记得第一次买的是当时流行的伪正版,好几十元,包装盒很漂亮。后来工作稳定了想入正时,代码都开源了。这么多年了,总算是为心爱的游戏做了回贡献。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站