搜索
查看: 7314|回复: 11

[推荐] 星际之剑2 老外做的一个大型mod,调整了很多~

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-28 21:43:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
RT,才发现~有兴趣大家可以试试,需要注意的是,覆盖安装Mod前需要进入游戏设置,关闭菜单背景动画,否则打完mod就进不去游戏了~

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jHAYx62

All,

Updated to version 1.5.0. See updated link below.

In the alpha (ver 1.0):
General Changes:
--Lowered morale impacts generally to reduce rebellions.
--Increased income, especially trade income.
--Large decrease in ship build cost and upkeep.
--Removal of prototyping savings costs. Production time still longer but enables the AI's prototyping drug habit without bankrupting them.
--Increased base support limit/planet to 9 to support larger fleets.
--Changed star size and planet frequency to generate more habitable worlds.
--Minor tweaks to nearly a ton of values in default strategic values and common assets files.
--Increased CR usefulness and longevity. Hopefully they will continue to be useful the entire game even against LVN and DNs.
--Changes to empire names and added a ton of planet names so you'll see less Andromeda II stars on bigger maps.
--Complete update of strings file for new wepons so names/descriptions map properly.
--Removed Ghostship. (if you want him back simply edit common assets file to show a 1 for him versus 0)

Fleet Changes:
--More command points for fleets and system defense
--Adjustments to fleet templates to force AI to use BR carriers (Drones for Morrigi)
--Section preferences edited to encourage AI to field DNs and LVNs. (seen at least a few none CMD DNs from AI in a quick playtest)

Ship Changes:
--Initial try on a rebalance for energy/crew/supply to make more meaningful choices possible. This needs more work.
--Added more armor and option to use all armor upgrades for all ships.
--BRs have access to all armor levels and heavy drones have access to tier 3 armor. Goal here is to make them more than pd fodder.
--Several new ship sections added for Humans and Morrigi.
--More powerful orbital platforms including new heavy defense assets (replacing scanner satellite) and a more easily accessed "militia" SDB.
--Drones now come in groups of 10 vs. 6 and are generally more powerful. Morrigi have an elite drone that is very powerful but late tech.
--New engine groups making a heavy/normal/fast attack version of fusion and tier II AM engines. These replace the ship upgrades and create more unique ships. This will come into play more once I fine tune weapons energy/supply use.

Weapon Changes:
--Laser Family beefed up with medium and heavy versions and 5 distinct types versus one linear type. Types are normal, advanced, AP, long range, and rapid fire.
--Ballistic class altered to give more variety and unique weapon roles. Now have standard gauss, bolter (hybrid sniper and gauss), ap, heap, stormer (including light), ripper (also light), and medium sized burster/shotgun lines.
--Missiles also given distinct branches for more variety. There are now Rapid fire, AP, standard, anti-planet and dumbfire varieties.
--Energy weapons do more damage and fire faster and now have cannons versions of photon, kelvinic, and ionic torpedoes.
--Most weapons are more accurate and fire faster/farther.
--Weapon prices and energy/crew/supply use adjusted. All weapons use more energy and less supply.
--Bombardment range decreased dramatically (generally 3000) and population damage reduced for most weapons. No more glassing planets from max range with gauss weapons.
--Unique weapon icons (mostly pirated from tech icons) for most weapons so you can clearly see what is working for you/enemy.

Tech Changes:
--Tech odds increased generally and certain tech locked for all races (armor/br techs and a few others)

Starmaps:
3 Spiral maps I've used to test this built using the excellent GG tool from Daequeous.

Credits:
I've scoured the modding site trying to find best practices and I've leaned on existing work to some extent to further my project. I'd like to specifically mention a few people's work:
Daequeous's Galaxy Generator got me re-interested in this game and has been used to make the maps in this mod.
Rosinna's various posts and guides helped me make this work.
Levy's work on fleet templates and sections was co-opted and modified for this project.
I'm using Balti's ship textures (though not packaging with the mod). If you see a texture you don't recognize, that's the source.
I'm sure I'm missing others as well or not giving full credit. Let me know and I'll amend with apologies.

Ver 1.1 Changelog:
*Note the new download link*
Fixes:
Corrected issue with colony support cost for human (was 0.0 now 0.9)
Corrected supply/energy max on satellites to support new weapons costs.

New features:
Tarkas are now updated and in line with humans/morrigi. New ship sections added and existing sections rebalanced.
Two new maps added using GG (medium disc and small sphere)
New heavy rocket weapon added.

Other changes:
--Adjusted global modifiers slightly to bring down supply totals.
--Minor tweaks to human/morrigi faction files.
--Minor updates to some human/morrigi ships based on tarkas updates and some playtesting.

Ver 1.2 changelog:
--Overhaul of existing factions and addition of Hivers to faction mod list
--Removed adman armor from BRs, reduced drones to normal count (more with adv. drone ships), added new ship classes for all modded races.
--Fully implemented new ship changes inside AI section preferences file and did some tweaking on existing values.

Ver1.22 & 1.23 changelog:
--Minor fix to remove slaver CTD
--Fix of other hard coded weapons CTD

Ver1.22 & 1.23 changelog:
--Fixed section file issues and file structure problems.
--Added back in default weapons deleted and set to visible = False. Should stop CTD on start
Thanks to Rossinna for these suggestions in thread.

Ver1.25 changelog:
--Added Liir
--Reworked concept on sections slightly. Liir are going to look a bit different from other races until changes are applied to them as well.
--Some bug hunting.

Ver 1.3 changelog:
Patch Notes:
Gameplay Changes:
Improved global supply by 20%. Temporary fix for supply concerns until I can apply engine changes to all races. This and the section reworks definitely changed the hiver supply issues (9T on unupgraded armor ship to start the game)
Improved hiver supply an additonal 20% and some sections supply by 20-40 points (assuming between this and the global changes it should resolve Hiver's supply limits)
Completed rework of Hiver faction to come in line with approach used for Liir.
New Content:
Added new engine/BR sections to Hiver. Pending tech balancing. Will include in next update.
Bug Fixes:
Corrected a few instances where certain sections/bases had 0 structure. I believe this is the source of the ghost encounters.
Corrected a few instances where certain sections had a civilian station type in error.
Corrected a few minor issues in strings file for Morrigi DNs. (These are pain to find so point them out if i missed one.)

Ver 1.4 changelog:
Updated all sections to new design approach.
Added new specialized sections and standardized engine approach across all playable factions.
Updated weapon power/supply usage (more updates to follow).
Corrected (and maybe broke more) strings issues.
Added the compatability with JSGME install (way easier than the old process).

Ver1.5 changelog:
Added Zuul as playable faction (intended for AI but still balancing)
Many tweaks to existing races/files. See patchnotes included in download for details.

New Combat LVN for Morrigi:

CR Fight:
发表于 2017-7-30 22:01:12 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主搬运!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-31 12:40:05 | 显示全部楼层
用英文安装版,依照楼主说明,覆盖后可以运行,但中问补丁不能使用,否则出错。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-31 12:41:51 | 显示全部楼层
这个mod感觉还不错,开局武器选择多,其他还在摸索。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-6 12:46:26 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 广电总局的 于 2017-10-18 20:47 编辑

恩,经过多年的摸索,我来发发对这个mod的感悟:

作为一个啃英文生肉的先行者之一

首先这个mod远没有达到变成另一个游戏的程度
变成1代就更别说了,1代毕竟很多问题,只是后期回合时间快些。
还是喜欢2代的架构
开局武器选择多,也不一定更好,但是很多bug的修复是肯定的,跳出也没以前那么厉害,选择舰载机时会偶尔白频跳出,
据说用的是2.0.25104.1的数据,这是给各位盗版玩家一个玩2.0.25104.1的机会,
毕竟2.0.25104.1版本到现在还没破解,这个mod还是很值得一玩的,评价为,

可以为了她而重新下载安装一遍星际之剑2(2.0.25092.5)

祝大家探索宇宙愉快~!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-7 10:01:54 | 显示全部楼层
目前只有4个族可以玩Humans, Morrigi,  Tarkas,  Hiver 其他族如海豚,zol,狼族的战舰还没有调整数据,因此会造成很多问题,不推荐使用

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-16 23:00:36 | 显示全部楼层
各位先行者请说说,有没有达到“几乎变成另一个游戏”的程度?或者其实直接变成1代也可以接受。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-8 21:14:49 | 显示全部楼层
emmmmmmmmmmmm 等养肥
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-11-23 15:00:59 | 显示全部楼层
steam都已经吃灰很久了……当年就是因为SOTS2入的坑,今天想起来秋季优惠,又去买了几个,现在库存315啦哈哈哈哈哈哈哈