查看: 3525|回复: 1

[原创] Foundation of Conquest and War V. 2.8Alpha

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-7 10:19:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖地址

这个MOD论坛里有人发过

但是旧版本的

这里发个新版本的 变化不太大  支持2.0

What I plan to do? I make it up as I go along.

So far:

1) More Xenon fleets and ships overall
2) Weapon/shield/hull rebalance
3) Random NPC skills when hiring
4) Faster leveling of crew
5) Remove turrets from production and storage modules, only defense modules have turrets/shields
6) Edits to faction logic to make factions more aggressive
7) Changes to wares, shipbuilding requires less to build ships.
8 ) New names for ships and fleets, new fleets and ships attacking their enemies.

Version 2.8 FOCW Alpha
1) Slight decrease in Xenon border fleets
2) Huge decrease in both Xenon turret L laser turrets and Xenon turret M laser turrets. They were way too overpowered.
3) Decrease in Xenon shielding and also slight increase in the delay for shield regen for Xenon K and I ships.

Version 2.7 FOCW Alpha - Most likely needs a new game to use!
1) Big changes with the job file. This should improve performance as well as the amount of overall ships are decreased. Xenon should be a greater threat especially in their home sectors. Xenon Defense ships and fleets increased a lot.
2) Full blown weapon and shield changes. Combat should be more fast paced. Damage of weapons increased, shields increased, faster firing and acquisition for all ships. Taking on capital ships should be more difficult for fighters depending on weapons used.

Version 2.6 FOCW Alpha
1) Decreased all ship numbers slightly for every faction.

Version 2.5 FOCW ALpha (For latest beta only version 2.0b4h2)
1) Changes across the board for weapons and shields (shield changes only to Xl, L, and M shields). Weapons and turrets have been changed, not all but many.
2) Removed hull changes from all turrets.
3) Changes to job ship numbers and equipment loadouts.
4) Removed the wares changes for now so will use vanilla wares until I see how the economy goes.
5) Changes to recruits, recruits you find will have anywhere from 1 star to 5 stars in their area of expertise, much lower stars (0 to 2 or 0 to 3) in other areas. Completely random.

Version 2.4 FOCW Alpha
1) Decrease in shield regen for all shields
2) Increase in damage for most weapons/turrets
3) Increase in Xenon ships in Xenon sectors
4) Increase in Teladi defense fleets/ships
5) Slight increase in Argon and Antigone defense fleets/ships
6) Slight increase in Paranid and HOP defense fleets/ships
7) New basket for only engine parts and smart chips with new trade ships for each faction focused on only these two resources
8 ) Increased how many engine parts and smart chips factories get built per faction
9) Capital ships won't boost (doesn't work with aggressive ai though)

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

发表于 2020-8-28 03:18:32 | 显示全部楼层
em...有3.3的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站