查看: 967|回复: 3

[原创] m0 任务有哪些了?

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-10 15:24:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
现在只做了A族的,还有了,条件是什么
发表于 2009-1-10 17:21:57 | 显示全部楼层
还有一个P族的。
===============================================================
Title: Paranid M0 Mission Mission (Achilles Sword) Rank Requirement: You will need a Paranid Rank of Honour Guard of Xaar before you can start this mission. - Although, there are reports of being able to do it from a BBS mission if you have the Paranid Rep of "Seeker of the holy light". Synopsis: Deal with a Rogue Captain and his "Fleet" of an M0, Poseidon, 2 Agamemnon, 3 Reavers, 2 Marauder, and assorted fighters. Difficulty: 7 - 7 - You will need some heavy firepower to deal with the Fleet. Reward: You are now able to buy the Paranid M0. Ship Advised: It is suggested a Split Python would be a good ship to use in this mission. Adverse Effects: If you don't do this mission, you will not be able to buy the Paranid M0. How to Find: This mission starts in Cardinals Domain. Look for a ship not far from the center with the name Achilles Sword. Some say you need to do an extended com but they contacted me when I was 4 clicks away. You get a message saying one of the captains has gone rouge and needs killing. Do you want the job. Note, You will only get this message if you have the required rank. There have also been earlier unconfirmed reports of pilots being offered this mission from a Goner Bulletin board when they had a high Goner Reputation. Overview: If you say yes then you are told he is East of the East gate in Taimankuttall's Domain for me he was 60 clicks ENE of the gate. Now knowing what the leviathan mission was like I went in with the big guns but I now know you could do it with just one ship. You will be up against The M0, 1 x Poseidon, 2 x Agamemnon, 3 x Reavers, 2 x Marauder, and a load of fighters. I would suggest a Python so you can start hitting the enemy before they can get at you. Tactics. I found this lot to be just like the Xenon missions where you get a station and its ships in a friendly sector. They will not chase you or move away from the main point. I found the best way to handle this was to target one big ship at a time that is nearest you get to the point where your guns open up then stop. Now normally the other ship will have a go then back off trying to get you to follow, but then swing round and come in full speed. So do not be tempted to follow unless they do not come back, It may happen. Also keep an eye out for the other ships in case they try. Mine sometimes did. The only on you need to try and kill first is the Poseidon as the HMG‘s are bad news. If you stay head on and strafe he will not hit you. So take out each of the big ships until you are left with the M0. In my game it went down fast with GPPC fire from just the from guns. After that finish of the fighters and that‘s it. You get a message saying thanks and you can now buy the M0. Check its stats, I have not had a chance to try it but with 14 HMG‘s each side it will be interesting.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-1-10 21:50:44 | 显示全部楼层
G族有 M0任务吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-11 20:06:31 | 显示全部楼层
有,就是sohnen球任务,也就是xtm的主线任务,置顶里面有相应攻略。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则