找回密码
 注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
楼主: beta1

[求助] 遇到高难问题了!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-15 07:52:13 | 显示全部楼层
Well I installed Vista yesterday, specifically for DirectX10 gaming. I ran into this issue as well, but RefreshLock 2.21 seems to be the cure for my system.

All I do is enable Refreshlock and then launch my game of choice. When I launch my game, I do hear my monitor clicking as if its changing the resolution and/or refresh rate, but my monitor doesn't make the click sound when I close the game. Which means that it really isn't changing the resolution or refresh rate. Because my desktop resolution and refreshrate stays the same after I close the game, like it always did in xp. I believe refreshlock works after the game launches, or at least after windows defaults the refreshrate to 60. I think thats when refreshlock jumps in and changes it back possibly. I'm going to install a few more games now to keep you guys updated.

So far I've tried this with Bioshock and it works. The Unreal Tournament 3 demo seems to just naturally start at the refresh rate of my desktop, which is 85.
My system is:

Intel Q6600
nVidia 8800 GTS 640MB
2 gig corsair ram
vista ultimate edition 32-bit

edit*

Just confirming that this method has worked with all games so far, including team fortress 2 and crysis MP beta. As I stated b4, when I launch the game I do hear my CRT monitor clicking as if its changing something, but while i'm playing the game seems like its on 85 refresh rate. Also when I close the game, my monitor doesn't make the click sound as to revert to my desktop settings...which means the games are being played at my desktop setting....which is what I wanted ^_^

Edited: 10/26/2007 at 03:44 AM by StreeTz

http://forums.anandtech.com/mess ... FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-3-15 14:55:01 | 显示全部楼层
:dizzy: RefreshLock 2.21 我试过的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-11 15:40:29 | 显示全部楼层
LC...换个吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-2-27 23:21:26 | 显示全部楼层
beta1 发表于 2009-3-9 07:52
有钱了还是要去淘个珑管,液晶实在无爱,自从用过钻石珑,这个世界就没有显示器了……

我家里有个17的珑管闲着没事在车库呢,要不你收去?

点评

17...  发表于 2012-3-14 22:09
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站