注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 4655|回复: 13

[分享] 吃惊,原来我跟你们一直玩得不是同一个游戏

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-5 22:12:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我今天被震了。

我一直提到我安装了一个mod,叫CMOD3,全名Combat MOD 3。以前就是迷迷糊糊的在用,也没关心有什么不同,心想最多就是小调整吧。今天为了对比一些数据,就把这个mod卸载了。这一卸载怪怪不得了,完全变样了。给大家看3个武器的数据

武器        原版伤害(盾)           原版伤害(HULL)               MOD伤害(盾)               MOD伤害(HULL)
PPC        46.5k                       8.2k                                  10k                                1.3k
IBL         46.2k                       8.1k                                   8k                                  1.2k
PSP        25.2k                       9.5k                                   10.6k                             1.4k

看出差距没?我今天就觉得怪了,怎么没开几炮敌人的K和J就死了,以前都是要打老半天了。仔细对比了一下,cmod几乎把所有武器的威力都缩小了至少4倍。另外原版的FAA真叫一个变态啊,竟然没有弹道的,直接打出去就爆了,我的M2顶上4门FAA打小飞机基本就是秒,我就想以前我怎么打个小飞机那么难呢,在cmod里面FAA有绿色的弹道,威力也要小很多很多,打一架M3基本需要8门齐射10次才能击落,有些会打偏。cmod里面如果我的M2同时被15+小飞机围攻的话,基本等把他们杀光的时候,我自己的盾就只剩40%了,非常激烈,我的M2需要通过不停的回旋,翻滚来使小飞机进入自己的最佳炮位。

以上是武器威力的差别,另外要说的就是,装了cmod之后,武器开火的视觉效果和音效那是比原版好太多太多了。原版的IBL打出去的是什么嘛,实在太难看了,棉花糖?cmod里面每颗IBL的炮弹屁股后面都拖着长长的火焰,好看极了。另外PPC的开火音效比原版震撼多了,那才是巨炮的声音啊。还有一个巨大的不同,就是蓄能攻击,原版的武器可以蓄能多久?给我的感觉就是很久很久,貌似我不松开右键,这炮弹就不准备走了,cmod里面蓄能最多就1-2秒吧,炮弹是马上就飞出去了。

我不是来做广告的,cmod视角特效和音效确实做的比原版好太多了,不过武器削弱的非常厉害,可也因此增加了战斗的激烈程度,你们说的那种极度困难的任务,不停刷M2和M1的任务,在我这里一艘M2几乎不可能完成,就算靠操作能够不中一炮灭了人家M2,但那些小飞机的攻击你是跑不掉的,等你灭光小飞机自己剩40%盾的时候,那边又刷了2艘M2+N艘小飞机的时候,我只能调自己大舰队过来了。
发表于 2009-6-5 22:16:16 | 显示全部楼层
故名意思,那个MOD就是锻炼你战斗水平的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-5 22:22:25 | 显示全部楼层
其实我刚装好X3tc的第一天,就装了这个插件,那个时候刚开始玩,什么也不懂,修船的时候能量老是不够,觉得很不爽,就想看看网上有没有无限维修激光能量的脚步,然后看到cmod说什么改进战斗,我就装了试试,发现竟然真的维修激光的能量无限了,然后就一直用着了,也从来没想过有什么不同。

Cmod网站里还推荐装的几个脚本我也一起装了,一个是Military HUD,改进HUD显示效果的。另外一个是Improved ship mod,据说这个mod把很多船的性能调整了,并大大增强M7,说3艘M7可以挑掉一艘M2。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-5 23:00:39 | 显示全部楼层
这么可怕的MOD!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-5 23:19:08 | 显示全部楼层
有下载没?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-5 23:26:28 | 显示全部楼层
视觉效果和音效那是比原版好太多太多了?
这个我喜欢,哪里有下载啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-5 23:36:02 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 joey 于 2009-6-5 23:45 编辑

http://www.thexuniverse.com/foru ... amp;highlight=cmod3

我简单翻一下
Summary: 概要
极大的提高了重型炮塔的旋转速度,武器对Hull的伤害大量降低,盾被打光不代表game over,你有足够时间jump
主力战舰武器威力调整,现在战舰打架按分钟算,而不是按秒算。其他细节不翻了。
Heavy weapon turrets turn rate greatly increased, no more mouse thrashing to turn 10 degrees left, etc etc.
Hull damage reduced overall, shield loss is not Game Over. Hull lasts long enough to jumpdrive.
Shield damage adjusted, longer battles, weapons fit specific roles, less insta-kill I.S./O.O.S.
Overall rate of fire decreased, bullet velocity increased, Enemies are more dangerous because of this.
Capship heavy weapons damage readjusted, Capship battles last minutes, not seconds.
Weapon types all have advantages and defined roles. Heavier not necessarily better.
IRE damage increased, take down M3 in an M5 without struggling with energy lvls - if you have the talent.
Weapon energy requirements lessened, capable of longer sustained fire, persuing ships will rarely break away.
Range of most weapons increased significantly.
Many
Plasma Burst Generator damage scaled to balanced levels.
Mass driver, slower fire rate, more damage to reduce ammo burning.
Missiles are very effective, high speed or countermeasures are essential to avoid most missiles.
Shield rates Improved, Regenerate quickly enough to recover in combat with evasive maneuvers.
Weapon conversions (most significant changes)
Weapon conversion: Teladi Gauss Cannon now hyper velocity long range anti-capship weapon with particle trail.
Weapon conversion: Ion shard railgun now hyper velovity anti fighter weapon
Weapon conversion: Frag. Bomb launcher now very short range flak weapon, low fire rate very high damage, effective on rear turrets.
Weapon conversion: Ion pulse generator, shield breaker weapon with immobilizing ability. Effective against corvettes + Frigates
Weapon conversion: Ion Cannon, now beam weapon with ability to immobilize ships, strip shields and weapons energy. efftctive for captures.

Performance: 性能
没啥,就是作者抱怨一个3年前的图像引擎却需要下一代硬件才能流畅的跑,他很不爽,所以做了些优化
One of the first things I did here was look at why TC sometimes runs like 3 legged dog during combat, there are many lag inducing effects that need to be addressed and I'm not happy, I know people worked hard on the development of TC but this is a major oversight. A 3 year old game engine should not require a next gen system to run smoothly. That said, this is my *only* complaint with TC, the game itself is pure gold and improves on pretty much everything else.

By the time beta is ready I'll have hopefully sorted most - if not all - lag issues. Starting with ion disruptors and shockwave effects, will be moving through the weapons one by one until I'm happy, this pretty much has to happen first and foremost before anything else.

All weapon spam reduced significantly.
Performance Issues with PSG, HEPT ION and PAC effects addressed.
Damage over time effect removed from some weapons, effect was not noticable in most cases yet consumed memory and cpu time.
Laggy, Noisy Flak Effect removed from most weapons except flak arrays, frag bombs and Starburst weapon.

Graphics/Visual changes: 图像效果
就是我前面提到的他对好多特效做了修改和增强
Lots of eye candy, mainly focused around weapons and the Hud. The main purpose is to address dull, faded colors and dark icons while taking care not to dazzle the player with too bright bright and clashing colors. The Military Hud is making a reappearance, styled almost seamlessly to the new X3:TC interface. All your old favorite features from the original are there as of writing. Added vibrant laser colors already and making visual changes to other weapons already.
PPC projectiles are gold again and everything looks better in general.

Plugin - Game Difficulty Settings 调整游戏难度的plugin
作者提供了3个独立的插件,可以让敌人2倍3倍的来,大家一起来战斗吧!!!
In the original X3:reunion you had a choice when starting between normal and extreme starts, although they made little difference to difficulty apart from the quality of your starting ship and initial bank balance. Cmod brings real difficulty settings to Terran conflict, namely Hard and Extreme modes, they add extra hostiles to your game to challenge you. More information of these plugins can be found below.

XTM particle Effects
When I started this mod I was very interested in bringing a limited number of the XTM particle effects across. This was partly due to my initial lack of experience and knowledge with making new particle effects of my own, but mostly because the XTM team did such a bleedin' good job with certain effects I couldn't see where to improve upon them. So, courtesy of the XTM team and with their permission I've imported a couple for use with Cmod3.

The particle effects I chose to import from XTM and use were
1: The PPC Impact Explosions,
2: The Heavy Missile Gun particle trail and
3: The Khaak gamma Muzzle flash.

Sounds: 音效
每个武器都有独特的开火音效。另外大量其他音效元素,新增了40个sound fx
In vanilla X3TC, having the same generic (and weak sounding) firing fx for every weapon was a disappointment, Cmod3 uses many new sound effects to make each weapon sound unique, distinctive and satisfying to fire.

> Most TC weapons now have their own signature firing fx.
> Many changes to the other sounds including new interface sounds, ambient sounds, and non combat fx.
> In total, more than 40 new sound fx have been added.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-5 23:36:11 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-5 23:53:34 | 显示全部楼层
用这个地址,是这个mod的官方地址。
http://www.thexuniverse.com/foru ... amp;highlight=cmod3

强烈建议再装
Military Hud改善操作界面,
Improved Ships Mod强化各种船的速度,
Signal Boost增加各种信号的距离。雷达更远,通信设备可以40km远的地方说话,默认只有25km。