找回密码
 注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 2381|回复: 8

Whats the best antivirus that i havn't already ruled out getting?

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-29 17:55:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It was awhile ago when I saw it, but there is apparently something you can download and burn to a disk and it will delete just about everything from your computer to make reformatting easier. Anybody know what the website is? There are missing, necessary files on our desktop or there may have been a virus and now its all screwy. I just got a laptop so was able to transfer all the stuff I needed from the desktop to the laptop, so it'd be better just to reformat since I already have everything backed up here so to speak.  iphone unlock

评分

参与人数 2好评 -2 收起 理由
S.A.S -1 Damn advertisers
Xhc-unitx -1 there's no doubt that I should do this.

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-1-29 17:59:30 | 显示全部楼层
What the HELL is this??
What on earth do U mean?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-29 18:20:15 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 S.A.S 于 2010-1-29 01:22 编辑

LZ别装洋鬼子了,很多语法错误
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Whats the best antivirus that i havn't already ruled out getting?
应该是:What's the best antivirus that i haven't already ruled out getting?
What's the best antivirus that i haven't already ruled out getting?
It was awhile ago when I saw it, but there is apparently something you can download and burn to a disk and it will delete just about everything from your computer to make reformatting easier. Anybody know what the website is? There are missing, necessary files on our desktop or there may have been a virus and now its all screwy. I just got a laptop so was able to transfer all the stuff I needed from the desktop to the laptop, so it'd be better just to reformat since I already have everything backed up here so to speak.
这是一段时间前,当我看到它,但显然是你可以下载并刻录到磁盘,它将只是从您的计算机删除一切方便,使重新格式化。任何人都知道网站是什么?有失踪,在我们的台式机所需的文件或有可能已被病毒,现在它的所有神经兮兮的类型。我刚一台笔记本电脑,以便能够把所有的东西,我需要从桌面到笔记本电脑,所以最好能够就重新格式化,因为我已经在这里的一切备份可以这么说。
iphone unlock网站……http://unlockiphone22.com/
该死的LZ,原来是个广告商
呼叫99,WH,HUN,猪猪,AW等人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-29 18:23:51 | 显示全部楼层
The easiest way to Unlock Your iPhone 3G / 3GS 最简单的方法来解锁你的iPhone 3G /部3G版 Unlocks today... 142...今天解锁...
142 ...

Simple and 100% Secure iPhone Unlocking简单和100%安全的iPhone解锁
What do You get? - Unlock any iPhone 3G in minutes!
你得到什么? -在几分钟内任何解锁iPhone的3G!
- One click solution can't be easier! -一个点击的解决办法 , 不能简单!
- Lifetime updates and Support -终身更新和支持
- Over 5000 wallpapers! -超过5000壁纸!
- Ringtones for your iPhone! 为您的iPhone -铃声!
- Cool themes and games! -酷主题和游戏!
- Works for ANY country and language -适用于任何国家和语言
- Compatible with the latest 3.1.2 firmware -兼容最新的3.1.2固件
- Comes with Installer Application -来自与安装应用
- Enable GPS and RSS Feeds -启用GPS和RSS源
- Enable SMS/MMS and Instant Messengers -启用短信/彩信和即时信使

- LIMITED TIME PRICING -限时定价

Unlock iPhone 3G Software解锁iPhone 3G软件
- iPhone Unlock Made Easy ! - iPhone解锁变得简单!

After almost a month of developing we now offer a iPhone 3G Unlock software solution!经过近一个发展中国家,我们现在提供iPhone 3G解锁软件解决方案的一个月!

All versions of the iPhone & iPhone 3G 3GS are supported (including the very latest 3.1.2 , 3.1 and 3.0). iPhone的和部3G版iPhone的3G支持的所有版本(包括最新的3.1.2,3.1和3.0)。

It took us some time to come up with the most reliable software unlock solution to date for the iPhone 3Gs that we are now giving 30 days money back guarantee.我们花了一段时间,最可靠的软体解锁部3G版的iPhone,我们现在提供30天退款保证,解决方式。

We have been in the process of testing over 40 iPhone & iPhone 3G unlock solutions in the past, and found that they do not offer stable signal and can brick your iPhone.我们一直在测试过程中超过40 iPhone和iPhone 3G的解锁,在过去的解决方案,发现他们不提供稳定的信号,而且可以砖您的iPhone。
We have created our own unique and exclusive iPhone 3G & iPhone 3Gs Unlock software solution that meets high quality Apple Dev.我们已经创造了自己独特的,排他的iPhone的3G和部3G版iPhone解锁软件解决方案,满足高品质的苹果Dev。 standards, and that will 100% unlock your iPhone.标准,而且也将100%解锁你的iPhone。 We can now offer:现在,我们可以提供:

The easiest Unlock iPhone 3G Software Solution on the market最简单的解锁iPhone 3G的软件解决方案市场

Works with the latest 3.1.2 firmware 可与最新的3.1.2固件

Takes 5 minutes to fully unlock your iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS 仅需5分钟 , 充分释放你的iPhone 3G和部3G版iPhone

No technical knowledge needed 没有需要的技术知识

Free future updates 自由的未来更新

You can "uninstall" our unlock iPhone 3G software anytime 您可以“卸载”我们解锁iPhone 3G软件随时

The ONE & ONLY Stable and Reliable Unlock iPhone 3G Software Solution - no signal loss! 一个和唯一稳定可靠的3G iPhone解锁软件解决方案-没有信号损失!

Works with ALL GSM networks/carriers worldwide! 适用于所有GSM网络/全球运营商!

Full technical support by our team 全面的技术支持我们的团队

Lifetime support 终生支持

30 day FULL money back guarantee 30天的全退款保证

Immediate Access - Even at 3 am !即时访问-即使是在凌晨3点!

Download our unique software anytime, anywhere!我们独特的软件下载,随时随地!
Buy now 现在购买
unlock your iPhone within minutes! 在几分钟内解除您的iPhone!

**30 day money back guarantee** ** 30天的退款保证**

Unlock Iphone | Faq | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us Copyright © 2008 UnlockiPhone22.com All rights reserved . . 解锁iphone | 常见问题 | 隐私政策 | 网站地图 | 联系我们版权所有© 2008 UnlockiPhone22.com保留所有权利。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-29 19:09:12 | 显示全部楼层
Chinese-English.......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-29 19:24:50 | 显示全部楼层
DID you lose you F**king mind?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-1-30 15:55:31 | 显示全部楼层
advertiser!