找回密码
 注册
X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 6117|回复: 10

[分享] 星际之狼3的一点发现

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-3-11 12:26:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
根据路上遇到的TRADER给的消息,在VAUDILLE星系有个隐藏的走私者仓库和一个巡洋舰残骸,我去找到了巡洋舰的残骸,捡到一艘4级的GUNSLINGER战机,一个母舰自动修理装置,Tungten,20/s的,一门激光炮M-809 RAGE 伤害65 射速60 射程80 准确 高,但是没找到走私者仓库在哪,有谁找到的来说下啊!!!
发表于 2010-3-12 06:32:52 | 显示全部楼层
我的那个任务是说在xb-19那 那个图海盗巨多 我扫完整张图后  看了下trader给的信 他说是有个不错的 cache 但是海盗不傻 他们把它伪装起来了 他们在xb-19连每一颗陨石都控制了。。我仔细品味了一下 我觉得应该是某颗陨石 xb-19有3个点 海盗基地  废掉的海盗基地  飞船残骸   我扫第一遍的时候在飞船残骸那 打到某颗陨石直接触发剧情出海盗hyperjump in 然后我走portal 再回 又扫一边所有的海盗 然后再去扫多有的陨石  然后在 废掉的海盗基地附近 当我打掉某颗陨石时 直接爆出很多装备 和你的东西有点像 但是我的不止这些 数量上翻你的3倍吧  

xb-19很爽啊 扫一回毛毛多经验和钱
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-12 11:18:33 | 显示全部楼层
开始要娃5k的钱,不舍得,现在都靡人卖娃情报了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-12 11:37:31 | 显示全部楼层
那娃亏大了。。。 那一趟少说也有300万进帐阿
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-3-12 12:35:59 | 显示全部楼层
这个其实就是中前期有用,到后面钱就么啥用了,我第一次打通钱有1000万+,都花不掉
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-12 12:43:25 | 显示全部楼层
游戏没有提供专门的跑商功能(像FL),是不是也因为钱其实不缺。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-12 13:58:25 | 显示全部楼层
娃现在就缺钱
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-12 14:46:09 | 显示全部楼层
Vaudille - North asteroids, there are TWO caches here and it's easy to run to right after getting the Mastiff. Look for a blinking cache asteroid somewhere in the west of the cluster and a Ship hull (battleship?) with a blinking white light towards the center/east of the northern field. There are many false caches just blow them all up till you find them. You should get a couple of nice prototype main guns and maybe a fighter or 2 as well as some top tier equipment. You can save/reload to get better stuff.

Solncevka
- North West asteroid/dust field. It's an asteroid cache usually high or low on the plane. It helps to stay at the top or bottom of the field to avoid the strong roaming pirates while looking for it. Best loot I got was a Wyvern Mk2, 2 Emeralds, and some big guns here.

Fronn
- Center asteroid field 3 squares sound and one east of the Triada Trade Station. I don't remember what loot I got here but stash loot usually has at least a couple good things.

Charon
- South Western corner in a blinking asteroid I found a Hrimthurs (rank 4 missleboat). I'm not sure if it's the only stash, just the only one I could find, not that great but it's money. Of note is the Styx Station which sells the awesome "Templar" ships Raptor T, Trident T, and Gunslinger T. It also the one non-smuggler place I've found that sells top tier equipment for normal store prices early in the game (pre FTU)

XB-19 - Either near the junkyard or destroyed station. It's a blinking asteroid but may be very hard to see in the clouds. Also there are LOADS of pirates here so I wouldn't try to get it unless you are pretty strong. Last, be wary as one or two of the "fake" stashteroids will summon a pirate fleet for you to fight off. I got a couple of gunslingers and some nice top tier systems. On a side note this is a great place to gain some extra experience and money since pirates just keep spawning here.

X-220
- 5 and a half spaces west of the x203 gate is an asteroid.
I looted a wyvern mk2 Asmodeus x 2, m-82 dago and m150 tetabo x 2 post precursor mission.

Tarrot
- asteroid in the SW quadrant. Lots of pirates. It had some decent stuff. I don't think you can get this unless you go the Ino co route which is bugged for me.

Precursor system - If you go east of the 1st waypoint that has all the artifacts, you'll find a Starhammer memorial in side a giant sphere. It dropped a precursor ship artifact and a precursor gun for me. I also got ambushed by 8 aliens. The precursor ship can sell for almost $120,000.

Mission: Pirate stash - This is missable if you don't accept Heretic's offer right after meeting Ternie for the first time. Take his offer (and the money, lasers aren't worth it) and make sure he survives. He should let you work with the other pirate gang to get the mothership. Once you get it you should have a couple of techs plead for their lives and give you the stash location. Follow the story a bit longer and Ternie will ask you if you want to go find it, say YES! I'm not going to go into mission details except to say it can be tough for the beginning so I recommend finding some other stashes first, then do the mission. *spoiler* In the end you must intercept Paymaster and destroy the transports for the stash; it should include a Kali or Tungsten among other top tier equipment, well worth the effort Vaudille - North asteroids, there are TWO caches here and it's easy to run to right after getting the Mastiff. Look for a blinking cache asteroid somewhere in the west of the cluster and a Ship hull (battleship?) with a blinking white light towards the center/east of the northern field. There are many false caches just blow them all up till you find them. You should get a couple of nice prototype main guns and maybe a fighter or 2 as well as some top tier equipment. You can save/reload to get better stuff.

补充下,如果看到小行星上红灯闪闪,那就是彩蛋了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-3-18 01:24:38 | 显示全部楼层
什麼叫沒啥意思,給的都是頂級裝備,一開始就輕鬆很多。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-3-8 16:39:29 | 显示全部楼层
我是在左数第8个格,上数第3个格  一个闪着红光的小陨石上找到的。

不过我的感觉是,你要在整个小行星带里找所有闪红光的小陨石,见到一个轰掉一个,总会找到的……娘希匹的,找了我N长时间……
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DeepTimes.NET 太空游戏站