X系列官方授权正版
搜索
查看: 6504|回复: 2

[分享] Freelancer ini Editor v2(e文) [下載]

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-25 08:46:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
" `: w' d1 L, ?& T& I& t. ^

+ q: S1 Z: `5 e* ]' DFreelancer ini Editor v2 by Joghthyrn: X' I! ~# m" Q6 I

! \5 \+ w: r  CThe Freelancer Ini Editor version 2 was posted back in June of 2003 but since I'm still getting a lot of email's from members asking questions I thought some of you might want to take a look at this tool.
$ [& r0 Z1 Q9 ~  {" DIt changes any values regarding a ship which one can choose from the list of all installed ships (even modified ones).. k6 e+ g  K. v+ Y8 @
No more file decryption is need - everything is done by the tool.
# o, J! z; j5 [8 f4 KUnzip the bin.zip file into a new folder and start the ShipArchEditor.exe.4 R1 e/ r" H" P
All of you using this tool should know that a big part of this program could only be done because of the great work of others. Mainly the people who wrote the detailed tutorials at www.lancersreactor.com. Thanks to anyone who spent time in discovering the ini values and their meanings. Thanks to anyone who took the time in posting her/his clues to the forums!
& b6 W1 w' V- |  E' c) z8 ^
0 Q# O4 q# Y! `& h, ?' yWHAT THIS TOOL DOES:
; E9 b2 F2 v8 I0 c. q1 x7 U$ P+ x1 k- it decrypts the ini's if they are not already, meaning that you can already have installed the Freelancer SDK or the QuickFix.) m) T7 D0 A1 {* R  M2 O; G
- it changes the values without a need for you to edit the ini manually.: {$ l7 U+ N) J9 R4 H
- it copies the UNENCRYPTED Ini Files back to its original path.* t( U4 ^# J0 B" k6 Q
2 P# V1 E% I7 e1 f
WHAT THIS TOOL DOESN'T:" T. [, n& z6 B! ^. v
- it doesn't saves the original .ini files which it finds.
  o! U: s$ w, m& N   --> You can do this manually under the OPTION - BACKUP within the program.
6 `- }1 ^3 C/ N- n) R% }- it doesn't check the values you enter!!! If you screw up your ship -> it's your problem.- i  Q! X8 ^4 k. q. p
- it doesn't check whether the changes you made destroy the fun in the game!!!
7 K8 c' I8 S: D6 F/ f5 t- it can't export the settings into a Freelancer Mod Manager format untill now!6 I4 ?- V2 {. j& }. x
   --> but maybe someone can assist me in this??
+ o1 |% F* `6 e) q
  J7 w8 b. a$ V7 n: n8 P9 A% ]5 _; v+ oHOW TO USE:
7 Z. X! ]$ L6 y- c4 H
1.) Choose the INSTALL PATH of Freelancer (even if most times the correct path should be read from the registry.
; v  a7 L+ l7 v. g; ~2.) Choose the path to bini.exe (which is included and should be in local path .\)' e4 w+ \6 {$ c( ^) K
3.) Edit the Values in any section you like.2 m' K+ @- |6 i' s
4.) Save the Values every time you leave a section, otherwise the changes will be discarded.0 ~. I- @' I. `+ i8 z
Disclaimer:
1 ^8 ~6 a) r9 p" `I can take no guarantee for any means of the program. I can say it worked for me and helped me to save time while editing ships. If you use this program you use it on your own.' e3 `# a6 d: W
8 c/ ~# i! b7 E$ F* H0 t4 j# K! U
You can download the Freelancer ini Editor v2 here.   <== 下載軟件
发表于 2007-7-25 14:01:06 | 显示全部楼层
看到了,还没下载...不过现在这个用着还凑合~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-9 10:38:17 | 显示全部楼层
那个网站是被墙了还是根本就挂了?所有地址都无效
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则